Suspicious laundry

180° GIRL

Jimin paused his DS and started chuckling. “Okay, so to recap...the crazy selca guy who stole your phone...now lives next door?” Chorim sighed heavily and nodded.  Jimin shook his head with disbelief and returned to his game.
“Well at least you got your phone back right?” Jimin said in a chummy voice as he turned from laying on his stomach to his back on the ground.
“I think I’d rather sacrifice my phone if it meant I don’t have to ever see his smug face.” Chorim groaned. With her sensitive hearing, Chorim heard the sound of a door opening and closing from outside. She quickly got off from the floor and ran over to the couch by the window. She ignored Taehyung who was comfortably reading on the couch and climbed on top of him in order to discreetly look out the window.
“Hey!” Taehyung cried out, annoyed. “Get off of -

“Sshhhhh…” Chorim extended her hand out but ended up patting his whole face to find his lips because she wasn’t looking. Chorim squinted to focus on Yoongi leaving the building and walking through the courtyard. He was wearing all black apart from his blindingly white sneakers and as he was walking, he put up his hoodie and dug his hands into his pockets.
“Look at him, wearing his cap under his hoodie, sneaking around at this time.” She said with distaste, “I bet he’s one of those thugs who like to go stir up trouble at night.”
“Or maybe he sells drugs.” Jimin added from the other side of the room. Chorim gasped, slapped Taehyung’s chest as if it was a table and pointed at Jimin, completely ignoring Taehyung.
“You’re right! He does look like the type to be a drug dealer!” She exclaimed. She then turned herself around, comfortably sat on Taehyung’s stomach and crossed her arms. “Maybe if we catch him, we can report him to the police…”
Taehyung had reached the end of his patience and grabbed Chorim by her waist and stood up. He was more than strong enough to lift her up and throw her onto another chair. Chorim looked on astonished as Taehyung quietly returned to the couch and then looked at Jimin who just shrugged as if it wasn’t his business. Chorim comfortably spread herself out and scrolled through her phone, looking at through her social media.
“AN UPDATE!!!” Chorim squealed with joy, “GUYS THERE’S AN UPDATE!” She excitedly cried out whislt swinging her legs.
“You’re too loud, you know that right?” Taehyung scolded. Chorim pouted and chose to ignore him.
“I can’t believe there’s finally an update for Army X….” She said to herself.
ARMY X!?” At the mere mention of the title, Jimin eyes lit up with a burning passion. Army X  was a top ranking fantasy webtoon that Chorim followed religiously. It was famous for its engaging but brutal storyline following a special army squad in a fantasy world.
“YES! You read it too right?
Chorim grinned widely. “Let's be honest, who doesn’t?”
“Taehyung.” Jimin said. Chorim tilted her head slightly with confusion and Jimin looked over to Taehyung with a huge smile, “Taehyung hates it.”

~

After Jimin left, Chorim went back to her place but it wasn’t long after that she met Taehyung again outside on the balconies.
“So you really don’t read Army X?” Chorim asked.
“Nope.” He said with a blank expression.
“It’s seriously so good though, I think you would like it.” Chorim looked at him a bit devastated and shoved her phone into his face. “What about this?” Chorim persisted. She was showing him another high-ranking webtoon. Taehyung suddenly flicked her forehead so she would back off.
“I don’t have time to read webtoons.” Chorim sensed that Taehyung was trying to sound irritated but he couldn’t hide his smile. Given the context, Chorim thought it was strange for him to smile, wondering what the reason was. In the midst of their heated conversation, the sound of a door sliding open caught their attention and they watched as Yoongi stepped out to join them on their respective balconies.
“Oh! Sorry to intrude beloved neighbours.” Yoongi said it in such a snide way that it made Chorim’s blood boil. “Don’t mind me.” He dug into his pocket and took out a weared out packet of cigarettes. Chorim couldn’t stand the sight of him so she turned to only Taehyung and said “I’ll talk to you later!” loudly enough for even Yoongi to hear. After slamming the door behind her, Yoongi couldn’t help but grin with satisfaction. Such an easy woman to deal with. He felt like he was having a stand-off with Taehyung who was still standing there facing him but he grew increasingly annoyed by the fact that he couldn’t see Taehyung’s eyes through the shaggy long fringe. This guy irks me.
“Hey, long-fringe. You got a lighter?” Yoongi cried out. Taehyung shook his head.
“I don’t. But even if I did, smoking is banned in this building.” He warned Yoongi who seemed to be dazed at first but was actually amused. He was impressed by Taehyung’s tough attitude despite his weak demeanour.
“Well, we’re outside aren’t we?” Yoongi smirked, looking around to make fun of Taehyung. Without another word, Taehyung returned to his own apartment and closed the door behind him. Yoongi’s smile turned into an irritated frown and he tucked the half-empty packet of cigarettes away into his pocket. He took a deep breath of the chilled fresh air to calm himself down. What interesting people.

 



And so, Chorim tried her best to avoid Yoongi. Not that it was hard since, according to her observations, he seemed to live a nocturnal lifestyle, meaning he stayed at home during the day and would leave during the night and come home in the morning. The only time they would bump into each other was when Chorim would be coming home late when he was just leaving his place. What absolutely bothered Chorim each time she saw him was his condescending smirk. She was convinced it was because he had seen the selcas on her phone or the fact that he had seen right through her disguise, something not many people knew of. However, perhaps it was because their encounters were so minimal that it didn’t bother her as much and she even started thinking that, for the given conditions, things were pretty peaceful.

But it was only the beginning.

 



I need to wear one of my good bras today. Chorim rolled over onto her bed whilst groaning like an old man, agonising over this thought. It was still early in the morning but Chorim was up, ready to get into her extreme beauty routine because she had class soon. Chorim absolutely hated doing two things: washing the dishes and doing her laundry. This would explain the absolute filth that was Chorim’s home. In the past, she had attempted to clean it up and keep it in order but with her usual dirty habits, it never lasted past a week.

She lazily rolled out of bed and crawled through the trash on the floor to get to the pile of undergarments in a corner. Chorim dug through the pile in search of a ‘good’ bra but failed to find any. Her few ‘good’ bras were the ones she would wear when she needs to go outside. They were expensive branded items with pretty designs and with quality padding that made her bust look naturally firm and bigger. The pile was full of her ‘other’ bras which were ugly, thin and worn-out (but super comfortable). Ah! I did do the laundry yesterday! She chirpily got up, quite proud of herself, and walked over to the balcony where she had hung out all of her laundry. However, not only had the stand fallen over with some  of her clothes on the ground but there were men’s boxers and T-shirts mixed in as well. Confused, she picked up a shirt that was clearly not hers and examined it. This is Taehyung’s, how did it get over here? She picked up a pair of thinned-out tracksuit pants off the railing and peeked over to his balcony. His clothing stand had also fallen over and all of his clothes were on the ground as well. Damn it, it must have been from the strong winds last night.  However, there were no signs of her bras anywhere. Putting two and two together, she regrettably looked over to Yoongi’s balcony and  walked over. As expected, there they were. You have got to be kidding me. She was much too proud to go ask him to get then for her and she instead suspiciously leaned over in an attempt to try see inside Yoongi’s apartment but failed. He should be asleep now anyway.

With no other choice, she climbed on top of her railing, jumped over to Yoongi’s side and tried to quickly sort through all the clothes and pick up all of her belongings which were unfortunately mostly undergarments. She realised he didn’t even have a clothing stand but instead just hung his clothes on a flimsy clothing line he tied up himself across the sides of the balcony. Why did we have to have our laundry out on the same night!? Chorim knew the answer of course. Jungha, being the kind motherly figure that she was, had reminded them all to do their laundry the day before because it was unusually warm and sunny. Knowing this, Chorim was more surprised by the fact that a guy like him actually listened to Jungha. Just before she was finished gathering everything, she heard the door behind her slide open. She slowly got up with her arms full of her bras and underwear and had her eyes locked with Yoongi, who was so casually leaning against the door, watching her with his arms crossed. Droplets of water fell from his wet messy blonde hair onto his shoulders. The only thing covering him was the towel wrapped around his waist, giving Chorim full view of his milky upper body and the highly intricate tattoo sleeve which extended from the left side of his chest all the way to mid-way between his wrist and elbow on his left arm.
“Good morning.” Yoongi greeted with the usual smirk.

 


A/N: But it was only the beginning!?!?!? What do you guys think of this Yoongi guy so far? I'm sure you love him right? :P
I also passed the 100 subscribers mark with the last chapter!
٩(๑❛ワ❛๑)و I really appreciate the love and support so thank you! I shall work harder so everyone will fall even more in love with Chorim and the troublemakers.

THANKS FOR READING!
ヾ(o✪‿✪o)シ