Shopping

Choices of the Fallen

We were going shopping in Korea. We used to watch all the girls have fun shopping with all their cute clothes and steal their styles in heaven but now we would be like them. Soo Young said, "Let's go back to this one store I saw earlier when I landed."

"Okay SooYoung. Let's go. We do have to remember to be practical. Good thing Dad already gave us white high tops." We all looked down at our shoes in shock and laughed.
“We really need to pay attention to ourselves more. Especially since we are on earth now,” Soo Young commented.
Jaeyeon agreed, “ye, unni. We have to audition separately I heard. But we should get similar clothes that way they know we want to be a group??”
Soo Young laughed, “Okay, jaeyeon. Well the store is there,” pointing at it.
We all exclaimed, “THIS IS SO CUTEEE!!!”
“But we have to be practical, so what about that store,” I pointed to the store next to it.
The store was a little bit dark but it was a good thing. Matched a fallen angel image.

Inside, we tried on clothes but decided on three black hoodies with neon paint splatter, silver studded belts and black skinny jeans. Of course we don't want to look TOO alike so I ripped up my jeans for a more edgy look, while Soo Young let the belt stay on her hips and it doesn't move when she walks. While Jaeyeon keeps the whole look but puts her hair in a side braid. Soo Young also decides to put my wavy hair up in a ponytail, while I keep my black pin straight hair down. We pay the store owner and thank him, kumowo yo, ahjussi. And walk out.

Shocked, I start trying to remember the memories from heaven, why is it a little foggy? we know Korean? Oh wait yeah, Dad made us learn languages. Hmm.. What else did we learn that year?? It was really boring. I thought to myself. Oh we learned English together. But then after that we had to learn separately. Hmm.. I think Soo Young learned Cantonese, I discreetly pointed at her. I learned Mandarin, I pointed at myself. I know jaeyeon learned Japanese though, and I pointed at Jaeyeon. That means between the three of us, I counted 1,2,3,4,5 languages. I opened my hand wide. Wow that's a lot for three people. Maybe it will give us an advantage.

Now that we’re done shopping we head back to SM Entertainment. But when we arrived, they immediately told us, we aren't looking for new female trainees. You don't have to audition, please leave. And with that, they walked away and leaving us there in shock at their rudeness. So we turned around linking arms determined to make SM the first company to regret us.

Where should we go now? We were just wandering the street, deciding what agency to go to. That was when I spotted NH Media.
"Hey guys, I think I remember that place being an agency. It's not SM Entertainment. But we could make it big if they accept us," I winked.
Soo young agrees, "ye, unni. Let's go over there."

We linked arms again and walk towards the building. But the building has a group of fan girls in the front so we had to walk in, single file, to audition. Of course, those girls are so irritating, with their screaming and jumping. Angels don't have time for this nonsense.

Then a group of 7 boys walk past me on their way out while we were walking in. I don't get a good look at them but I definitely caught 3 of them looking at me. Then I stopped there in the hallway, waiting for my sisters to make it through the crowd. First comes Sooyoung, I also caught 2 of the other boys looking at her. Our little maknae almost fell coming out but one of the other boys caught her around her waist, and helped her stand up. She bowed to thank him and walked over to us. We smiled brightly at each other and I noticed all of the boys take one last glance at the three of us before they go outside to their crowd of fans.
That's when someone comes and sees us in the hallway and we asked them if we can audition for the company. They said yes and we follow them to the dance room.


Author's Note: Well, I think this is a long chapter? Maybe? Haha. Finally we see a glimpse of U-KISS. :) anyway.. this chapter was really hard for me.. I didn't want to have a "filler chapter" so I had to change a lot. Also, in case you didn't know. unless it says "U-KISS POV" this will be told from Michelle/YoungAe's POV. :) to clear up any confusion. :)