Finding Each Other

Choices of the Fallen

Michelle POV
I decided to come up with a plan for the mission, while waiting. From what I remember, dad said we had to audition for companies? Then become trainees before we debut. He also said we had to debut as a group. After that, what happens is our choice. Hmm.. I started playing with my necklace.
Huh? Wait, I have a necklace? I look down. Oh gosh, dad would give us a cloud pendant necklace, to remind us of there. I let out an exasperated sigh. Sometimes I don't know if dad is good or not.. I mean why did he have to pick us? What am I to him? Wasn't I the leader there? Who is replacing me? Surely it's not Gabrielle my right hand woman, she fell with me. Ughh, I shook my head in frustration.

Several people that walk by just keep staring me. Is there something on my face? Gosh, people here are a little rude. That's when I see her walking towards me.
I stand up, give her a hug, and smile, “Hello, my dear Gabrielle. I was wondering when you would find me.”
She laughs, “Michelle, why do we always have to find you? Why can't you find us?”
I smiled back, “I don't know Gabrielle I was going to look for you. But I had a feeling you were coming so I decided to stay in one place. Besides, I feel Razielle coming soon too.”
We both sit on the bench waiting, gabrielle dazing into the distance.
“Gabrielle did you notice your necklace?”
“Hmm??” She perks up, turning to face me. “Oh no, I didn't even know I had one on.” She looks down and rolls her eyes, “Dad did this didn't he?”
I nodded disapprovingly.
“Gosh why does he want to remind us of heaven? He's the one who made us fall.” She air quoted, “ "To win the hearts of the people through success in the Korean pop industry." ”
We looked at each other and laughed.

Razielle walked up to us, “Hey what's so funny?”
“Sweetie, you're here,” I smiled and gave her a hug. “We were just quoting what dad told us our mission was.” I looked down at her necklace too. I guess dad really did give us all one.
Razielle noticed me staring and said, “You guys noticed yours too? I saw mine in a mirror when I went to fix myself after landing in a pool.”
We all laughed because she WOULD land in a pool. Razielle went on, “You know even though I landed in the pool, my clothes didn't get wet, angel powers.” She winked. I smiled back at her and patted her head.
Like a true leader I said, “We should audition now, the sooner we become trainees the better.”
Gabrielle said “Okay, let's go. What company should we hit first? We should audition separately, then whatever company takes in all three of us is the one we pick?”
“That's a good idea Gabrielle,” Razielle said, “Oh we have to audition with our Korean names though since we ARE in Korea.” She smiled.
“Yes, Razielle,” I laughed, “That means you have to start calling us "unni" then. ne, JaeYeon dongseng?”
We all laugh again, Razielle said “Ye, Young Ae unni. I have to call you that since I'm going to be the maknae. Where do you want to go first, Soo Young unni?”
She said, “Hmmm?? Let's try SM Entertainment first, okay dongseng?”

We all laugh again. Linking arms walking towards SM Entertainment.
In the middle of the sidewalk, JaeYeon stops. “Unni we need dance clothes... our white dresses are pretty and all, but we should wear proper clothes. Shouldn't we find a place to stay too?”
I ruffle her hair, “JaeYeon you don't have to worry about that. I'm sure that once we are all trainees and they want to debut us together we will have a dorm,” I smile. “Though I do agree on the dance clothes.” I snapped my fingers. Nothing happened. Ughh, I forgot we aren't at home anymore, can't change instantly. I sighed. That means we need money. And suddenly in all of our palms, we each have about US$100. Dad probably sent it to us. We look up and say, “Thank you, Dad,” with a smile on our faces.
Gabrielle squeals “Time to go shopping!!! Eeee!!” She giggles.


Author's Note:
I had to put this up... I really want feedback :) and it explains more..
ALSO
Michelle=Young Ae.
Gabrielle=Soo Young.
Razielle=Jae Yeon.
This really has to set the foundation for everything, I think... Sorry U-KISS hasn't entered yet.. :(