Encounter two!!

That thing about Yukwon...
The faint strumming of a guitar echoed through the air. Yukwon played a few cords and hummed along, a smile on his face. Skipping was probably the best thing he had ever did. It was peaceful. Perched on the rails, feet dangling slightly over roof. Mumbling a few words to a song, he stopped and carriers on thinking of words to to with it. He struggled a bit faster, confidence speeding up. Memories of sitting beside Woo Jiho, his wink and smile, him squashing his friend and calming the class. He had never been so attached to someone before. Not like he was to Jiho. He played faster, fingers working on their own. He calmed slightly and played two more cords before stopping. He smiled and took a breath of fresh air. The view was lovely. Tugging his hood down, he let out a content sigh. Being alone wasn't so bad. No one missed you in lessons, the teachers didn't care. He could dye his hair purple and they wouldn't care. He had no distractions from his dream, being an artist. "I just want to make people smile. The way Jiho makes me smile..." he thought aloud and heard shuffling. He turned his head, a certain cucumber clapping. Kyung stepped forward, a few people in tow. "OH? So you do have feelings for Jiho. Tough. He's mine. He may not know it but he is. By the way. This is Pyo, Taeil and Jaehyo." Kyung smirked again. Yukwon stood on the rail, about to get down. "Shove him." Pyo took two steps forward. SHOVE. Yukwon made no sound as he came plummeting off the roof. He blinked, glad his guitar wasn't damaged. He closed his eyes. Waiting for impact. SLAM. He hit a hard surface. He didn't feel too much pain. He opened his hazel eyes and looked up. He spotted a hand wrapped around his wrist and he gripped onto hit. He looked further, meeting the dark eyes of one Woo Jiho. "You're gonna be okay." A slight tug and Yukwon was pulled into the classroom. It was empty. "How did you..?" Yukwon was baffled. The bleach blonde in front of him just smiled. "I had a feeling I had to be in here and I caught you just in time." The red head nodded at his words. He grabbed Jiho's sleeve and smiled. "Thank you." He then proceeded to give the taller a hug. It felt nice, to hug someone. Jiho smiled and returned the hug. His expression turned dark. "Tell me who did this."