Encounter Hana!

That thing about Yukwon...
"Yukwon." No reply. "Yukwon." "..." "Yukwon." No reply. ".." "KIM YUKWON." The red head springed up in his seat, blinking sleep out of his eyes in confusion. A roar of laughter filled the air. Jiho just watched, smiling at the cuteness. He'd love to wake up to that every morning..."Jiho-ya. Wasn't that the funniest thing you've ever seen?!" His loud best friend, Kyung yelled, pointing and laughing at the kitty boy. Yukwon looked over at the loud boy and then at Jiho, desperate to avoid humiliation. Jiho rolled his eyes and slapped his laughing friend around the head. "Shut it you daft cucumber. You're making even more of a scene with your pig laugh!"Jiho laughed, sending a wink in Yukwon's direction. He smiled. It was small but it was there. Once the teacher had gotten everyone's attention, he stated homework and dished out three detentions, one for Yukwon, one for Kyung and one for Jiho. As everyone exited, the bleach blonde face desked. The sound of shuffling feet and someone sitting in the vacant seat beside him. He turned his head and saw the concerned face of Yukwon. Jiho smiled. He smiled back. " off cat boy. Jiho doesn't wanna sit next to a-" "Shut it. For the last ing time." Jiho glared daggers at his bestfriend, instantly shutting him up. A small vkice, quite husky, muttered something. "I'm.. Yukwon." Jiho looked over, expression turning to one of shock. Damn did that boy have a nice voice. "Jiho. Or Zico." A faint ' Jamaican Beggar ' came from Kyungs mouth. Yukwon smiled and nodded. "Oh and by the way Yukwon, you forgot to hand in your assignment." His expression dropped.