chapter 1

If Tomorrow Starts Without You

 

 

 

The sunlight starts to work its way through the room where a figure is still cuddled in the comfort of his bed until his mother wake him.

Mrs. Kim tags the blanket that covers his son.

"Gyu honey wake up..." She shakes his son's shoulder slightly.

"Baby you need to wake up if you don't want to be late in your class."

The figure stirs in his sleep and mumbled. "hmm... five more minutes please mom."

Mrs. Kim thinks of an idea of how can she wake her son and a playful smile appeared in her face. "But I wake up early just to cook your favorite dish but anyway i think woo would appreciate my dishes more." Mrs. Kim acts with a childish tone and fake hiccups knowing her son will never resist this side of her.

Sunggyu sits up abruptly making Mrs. Kim flinch in the process and he rubbed his eyes. "Ok mom i'm up but please stop this act for your own good. "Sunggyu said with a sigh.

Mrs. Kim smiled and ruffled his son's hair. "I know you love it don't deny. Now get up your dad and i will wait for you at the kitchen."

Sunggyu smile at his mom and before Mrs. Kim walk out of the room he tells her how much he love her.

 

 

 

After preparing his self sunggyu get down in the kitchen to join his parents for breakfast until they heard the bell rang.

 

..ding dong.. ding dong..

 

Mrs. Kim opened the front door and greeted with a cheerful smiling boy.

"Good morning umma!!" The boy give Mrs. Kim a tight hug.

Mrs. Kim smiled fondly at the boy. "Good morning woo!! Cheerful as always i see. Did you eat your breakfast? Gyu is still eating do you want to join us? I think its still early."

The boy fidgeted with his fingers but suddenly his eyes sparkled. "Uhmm... actually umma i've eaten my breakfast but scratch that who will reject your offer specially you're the one who cook umma and i love your cooking!! Yay!"

Mrs. Kim smiled and they heard a small grunt from the kitchen.

"Yah! Its still early your too loud woo!"

The boy walks in the kitchen followed by Mrs. Kim.

"Ha ha.. Good morning appa!! Good morning hyung!!"

"Good morning woo take a seat and eat with us. I'll just drop the both of you at school since i'm not in a hurry for work today." Mr. Kim said.

"Thanks appa!!" The both of them responds.

After a nice breakfast Mr. Kim drive the both of them at school on his way to work.

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

Students are starting to walk towards their respective classrooms. It's the start of new school year and everyone is excited to see their old friends and the others to make new friends.

But for a certain someone he would rather sleep in school rooftop than go to his class and listen to the teachers lectures. But then again his peacefulness is just for a few minutes because it would suddenly be interrupted by his bestfriend.

"There you are enjoying your skipping time Ice Prince? Are you aware that this is the first day of our school year? And you should be an obedient student don't skip your class."

"And are you aware that you're disturbing my peace by  going here just to lecture me to be an obedient student mister nice guy!?" He retaliated.

"Look, i know you hate me for always lecturing you but i also know that's not the reason why you're skipping your classes. When will you listen to me? When will you stop this act of yours? You just want to avoid socializing with anyone or to be exact you don't want to be close to someone to help you. How many times should i tell you, you don't have to do that!?"

"Ok ok chill, i'm going to go to class if that would make you happy just stop with the lecturing." The boy got up from his position and starts walking out of the rooftop door to proceed in his class.

Hoya can't help but just stand in his position looking at his friends retreating figure and let out a sigh.

"Why so stubborn i just want to help my bestfriend."

 

 

 

 

A/N: hi guys! chapter 1 is up. sorry for the late update i can't update last sunday, ive been busy thank you for waiting sorry also if the chapter is too short i'll try to make next chapter longer comments are welcome. thanks!!!