Chapter 7

The Fire Of My Heart

Chapter 7

 

~*~

And don’t ever ask about the Stag Do
~*~

 

 Blinking as he dragged himself out of what could only be described as an alcohol induced coma rather than a sleep, Yongguk groaned and felt the pounding against his head already and they weren’t even up properly yet. Gently he let out a sigh, forcing his eyes back closed cause he almost dreaded to find out where they had actually ended up after the casino…or was it the bar they had been at or was it…actually come to think of it did they even leave the hotel?

 

“Anyone nearby?” he asked carefully, not entirely sure if the echoing was due to his head swimming around badly enough in it or if he were in a bathroom or something.

 

“Oh so you’re finally awake then?” Youngjae’s way too bright voice came streaming across the smooth tiles which confirmed that indeed Yongguk was in a bathroom but the pounding in his head was all the more punctuated now, “I was beginning to think we were going to have to come in and prize you off with a crowbar or something.”

 

Yongguk managed to cough before grumbling, “Why are you so chirpy?”

 

“Cause maybe I didn’t take on a drinking challenge that I couldn’t handle,” Youngjae said with a smug tone of voice as he gently maneuvered to grab his elder brothers arms and lift him up, “Or maybe cause I nominated myself to be the designated driver for the hangover crew and actually stuck to that fact and got all of the photographs to use as complete and total blackmail shots for the rest of eternity.”

 

There came another groan from the bedroom, “You dare to ever use that against me and I swear to god that I will strangle you.” Hangen was at least as bad as him which made Yongguk feel a little bit on the better side and therefore forced his eyes open.

 

Five seconds later he let out a laugh before closing them again, “Okay, how the hell do we even begin to explain this one?”

 

They were still in their hotel room, Yongguk remembered the fact that they hadn’t actually left the room since Kangin had been unable to walk after consuming some strange concoction of his own and from that point on it had just been easier to order room service. Thankfully whoever had booked this whole affair had been sensible and put a quite substantial prepaid tab on the room so that if they did decide to sit and drink then everything would be already covered and they wouldn’t end up with a massive bill they’d have to pay.

 

Yongguk couldn’t see anyone being that happy about one of the wives being called up to be begged for money, especially with state that they were all in.

 

“Golden rule of stag do,” a groan came from somewhere vaguely to his left and Yongguk was just about able to make out Yifan’s form though he blinking repeatedly for several times over to try and figure out what was different with the tall ex-prince.

 

Finally it clicked, “Yifan…what happened to your hair?”

 

“Huh?” Yifan asked, reaching up to pat his head with a confused frown, “Nothing’s happened to…wha?”

 

Somehow the tall man managed to stagger himself upright and get to a mirror to see his reflection before he let out a yelp, “Why am I bald?”

 

“Err…I think it was a dare?” Sungmin replied from his curled up like caterpillar position in the bed.

 

Youngjae burst into obnoxious laughter, “Yup, totally was.”

 

“Can we just grab him and do something to him to get him back for all of the crap he’s going to know about?” Hangen asked, glaring at the younger man.

 

Yongguk smirked, “If you can feel free, though he’s as slippery as an eel.”

 

“Well the giggling eel-boy can go be useful and get us all breakfast,” Sungmin said, throwing his pillow at Youngjae, “Since he’s going to be cursing us all the way home in the car.”

 

“I am not,” Youngjae smirked, “I’m going to be have so much fun.”

 

It was Yifan’s turn to smirk, “You’ve never been in a car with four severely hung over guys before right?”

 

Youngjae raised his eyebrow in question, “And you have?”

 

“Twenty-first birthday,” was all that Yifan replied with, shaking his head, “How I survived I still don’t know.”

 

“Wait till Luhan see’s your new haircut,” Sungmin said with a sly smirk, “He’s going to kill you.”

 

“Yah! Hush!” Yongguk said, immediately cutting off the argument before it started, “My head can’t take this right now, not in the slightest.”

 

A general consensus was made and Youngjae was sent off to get food and lots of coffee to try and get everyone sorted out. Though Yongguk did have to tilt his head, “What the hell did happen though?”

 

“Someone,” Hangen glared at Sungmin’s rapidly retreating for the bathroom form, “bought us all Jägermeister shots…but a whole tray full.”

 

Yifan lowered his head, “Oh that explains it.”

 

“Yup, we had about five each I think…” Hangen replied, “I dread to think what’s on that camera.”

 

“I still can’t figure out where we got the shaver for Yifan’s head,” Yongguk said with a bewildered voice, “I mean, sure one thing is room service but a near profession barber shop cut?”

 

The now bald man shook his head, “I think I actually went to the barbers…ugh I don’t want to think how to explain it.”

 

“At least you look good bald,” Kangin complained, finally having woken up apparently, “Donghae looked like a wizened old man.”

 

“When did that happen?” two voices asked as the exact same time before Hangen let out a triumphant howl which was not well received.

 

“Found the camera!” the male said, faffing on with it, “Let’s see him try to get any blackmail material with…why is it blank?”

 

“Cause I’ve already uploaded and saved the images to a secure place,” Youngjae said, appearing back in the room with everything sorted, “Do you really think that I’m that stupid?”

 

Four sets of eyes shared the same look between one another before Yongguk pointed directly at Youngjae, “When he gets a girl and is going to marry her do we all agree to totally get him back on his Stag Do.”

 

“Hell yeah,” the others replied before groaning at the level of noise that they had just made.

 

Youngjae rolled his eyes, “What makes you think that I’ll go with a girl?”

 

“You’ve been chasing skirts since you were five,” Yongguk said with a mock groan.

 

“I have not,” Youngjae responded, playfully glaring at his elder brother.

 

Turning his eyes back onto the other, Yongguk grinned, “Do I have to remind you about Mamakoiri?”

 

“Ohhh, who was she?” Kangin immediately latched onto the blush that crossed the younger man’s face.

 

“No one!” Youngjae snapped, “You totally cannot use her against me!”

 

“So can and will,” Yongguk said before groaning and lowering his head, “When my head isn’t banging off the wall.”

 

“Yeah you did a lot of that last night,” Youngjae said, handing him a breakfast burger, “wouldn’t recommend anymore of it.”

 

“Once we are completely sober you’re getting grilled,” Yifan replied, accepting his meal and biting into it hungrily.

 

“Yup, it’ll give us something other to talk about when we get home,” Kangin said.

 

Hangen chuckled, “Well to quote my two, what happens on the Stag Do, stays on the Stag Do.”

 

“Thank heavens for that.” 

 

authors babbling:

OMG! finally an chapter update. I am so sorry to everyone whose been waiting on this but life has been bloody hectic and is probably going to remain that way for some time but I will try and get around to updating a little more frequently. I'm off sick at the moment so have been abel to finally catch up with a couple of things which is great. 

Yeah I've no idea what happened on the Stag Do either but it sounded like a hell of a blast. 

The next chapters will all be the pretty wedding and all romantic and stuff so keep up with me okay 

and if anyone has a suggestion for Youngjae's wedding date - as Jongup and Daehyun are already a couple if that wasn't obvious - then I'm glad to hear the suggestions cause I'm a bit stumped. 

anyway till next time

toodles