Chapter 2

Switch Days

*How I can be so forgetful?!?* Youngmin thought as he shook he head as he walked out of the washroom.
 

"Now where were we my little Minnie," he said as he sipped his hot chocolate (he's not a coffee person but Kwangmin is so he hid the hot chocolate sign).
 

"I was telling you about how I saw these cute couple things at a local place. Do you wanna go?" Woomi replied.

"Sure." They both stood up. They linked arms.

"Try this on, Minnie." He placed cute cat ears on her.

"Thanks Oppa. Look! A camera! Let's take some pictures!"  Woomi said. He nodded. They both posed for their camera. After the picture taking Youngmin got a text.

"Minnie Oppa has to go now so I'll see you....when?"
 

"Tomorrow! You're coming to my singing contest right?"

"Yep." Youngmin winked and he left. He got in front of the dorm.

"What's up Kwangmin?"

"Just finished your date. So when's the next meet?"

"Tomorrow at her singing contest."

"No way. Your Jae Jae is having a singing contest too! Does that mean they are competiting in the same competition?"

"Yeah so?"

"So! They might find out that we are twins Babo!"

"Don't worry just......go to opposite sides! There problem solved!" Kwangmin said as he started up his video game. Youngmin had an uneasy feeling. *What if their plan didnt work?* 

----------------

Kekeke the seond chapter :p