Chapter 3

Switch Days

The Jo twins set out for their girlfriends' singing competition.  They set out to opposite sides.
 

"Oppa!" Jaeyoung said as she popped out of nowhere.
 

"Jaeyoung! Hey!" Youngmin said as he scratched the back o his neck.

"Cheer me on okay?"

"Of course Jaeyoung!" He waved as she went on stage. She was singing Oh! By SNSD. The song played. She danced and sang perfectly.
 

"Go Jae Jae!" a voice said. Youngmin looked around. It was Kwangmin. *Kwangmin! It's not a switch day!*
 

"Oppa why are you cheering for that girl?" Woomi asked in a confused.

"Oh right. It's nothing. Oppa needs to go for a bit!" Kwangmin slightly waved and he slid away. Kwangmin me up with Youngmin.

"Kwangmin! What the heck?!?"

"Sorry forgot it wasn't switch day!"

"Switch day?" Woomi and Jaeyoung said together as they both looked at them.

"Jaeyoung! Woomi! Hey!" the two said together.

"Okay what's going on?" Jaeyoung said.

"yeah tell us!" Woomi said . Kwangmin and Youngmin looked at eachother.

"We're twins," they said together.

"I've been dating Youngmin's girlfriend."

"And I have been dating Kwangmin's girlfriend. I actually remember more memories of Woomi then Jaeyoung."

"Hey! Well I actually like Kwangmin more! Hey Woomi. Let's switch boyfriends!"

"I guess this is the final switch day." They all laughed. Jaeyoung linked arms with Kwangmin and Woomi linked arms with Youngmin. Everything was now perfect and that was the last switch day.  

----------------------

I thinkn I should have just made this a one-shot :P