Introduction

me2day

 

I rushed to the bathroom after eating a large piece of cake. It’s TOP’s birthday today. He’s already 27; I’ll be turning 28 on the 12th day of this month. I hear them cheer ‘happy birthday’. It must be great. I hope my birthday is like his, too.

“Happy birthday, dear Seung Hyun! Happy Birthday to you!”

I washed my hands before I went out of the bathroom. As I exit, Jiyong is standing in front of me. I was a little shocked because he’s staring.

“Noona, please excuse me. I need to take a piss, K?” he laughed.

I gave way and avoided his gaze. He always teases me and it’s really annoying. I went back to the dining room where everybody is.

“Hey! Come here!” Bom hollered. She was looking pretty today. Not that she’s not pretty at all, it’s just that she dressed as gorgeous as she could for this special day. TOP and Bom have been together since we moved here at Seoul. Yes, that’s right. Me and Bom are sisters. I must say that my mom’s looks are equally distributed to us. Ke ke ke!~

I sat beside Bom and Seungri. Ah, Seungri. He’s a really fun person to be with. And by fun, I mean annoying, mischievous, and childish. But in every negative side, there’s always a positive one. He’s the nicest person I know who gives a about me. He always remembers to greet me on my birthday and give me a birthday card. He’s really thoughtful. And a lady-killer.

“Eat up guys! Seven’s gonna give us a ride to Lotte Park!” smiled Youngbae.

Youngbae. He always deliver the greatest smile. Despite his utterly y and perfect body, I always look at his face. He’s also the nicest person I know. Well, I guess everybody is; except for Jiyong, though. He’s not nice enough.

“Guys, thank you so much for this party. I’ll remember this forever.”  TOP grinned.

The birthday boy a.k.a. bad boy a.k.a. the changed one a.k.a. iest soon-to-be-brother-in-law. That’s TOP for you! Yup, I have a lot of definition for this guy. Before we even met him, Seungri said that he was once a playboy. He goes to different bars to meet different . But he never, never in his life, attempted to have with those hoes. He was afraid of catching AIDS—everybody is. I never encountered a guy like him. I can’t imagine how he can prevent himself from doing such things.

 Then, when we moved here, Bom and TOP started dating. I don’t know how they ended up together, though. But as long as Bom is happy, I’m happy too. And I’m also happy that TOP changed himself for her. From bad boy who goes to bars to gentleman who visits her girlfriend every single time.  

“Man, I’m tired. I need to call my girlfriend.” Jiyong yawned.

He’s a cold-hearted man. I don’t dislike him, but I don’t like him that much either. He’s this stupid guy who keeps on teasing you until you cry. I once cried when he teased me that no one will like me because I’m flat-chested. He said that I’ll be able to have a boyfriend if my s are like CL’s, his girlfriend. CL and I are not friends, nor acquaintances. I don’t think she likes me. But if she wants to be friends, then I’m okay with that.

Once again, we cheer for TOP.

“Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday, dear Seung Hyun! Happy birthday to you!”

Gotta be updated. Ke ke ke!~