2nd Wish: Hold Me

Do Surprise Me

           As the lovers continue their stroll in the park, Bomi's eyes caught another couple, something inside of her rose. Her eyes watch them seriously. They're really lovey-dovey... she thought. SHe wished that Myungsoo would be like that guy. He had his arm around his lover and the girl held onto that arm. Unlike Myungsoo, he seldoms does those kind of things with Bomi. Usually, she would walk behind him, just like now. She watches as the couple slowly exits the park, before continuing walking behind her lover. I wonder if he'll do that to me too... she thought, unconsciously letting out a chuckle.

      "What are laughing about?" Myungsoo suddenly stops in his tracks and looks at the now chuckling Bomi. Bomi quickly stops and shakes her hands. 

     "I-It's nothing!" He gives her a ‘mm' and smirks.

     "The way you quickly reassure me is suspicious," his face was now right in front of her and her face starts to flush. “You were thinking of something naughty, weren't you?" 

     Bull’s eye, she thought. 

     "That face tells me I hit the mark." he pulls away from Bomi and puts his hands inside of his pockets, “So what was it?" Bomi hesitates to tell him. Instead she grabs the end of his jacket and looks down, embarrassed. 

     "Is that so..." Myungsoo immediately knew what that gesture of hers meant. He could easily read her. He pulls Bomi into a hug and she smiles while hugging him back. "You naughty girl," he smirked then kissed the top of her head. Bomi pulls away and smiles at her boyfriend. 

     "Wish granted!" she said and does thumbs up. Myungsoo grabs Bomi's hand and they walk side by side. Bomi was satisfied.

     "By the way, why were you looking at another couple a while ago?" he asks and Bomi was shocked, but eventually replaced by a grin.

     "That's a s-e-c-r-e-t, Myungsoo," he says while looking at him with a grin. She runs ahead of him and Myungsoo chases after her. 

     "Tell me!"

          The lovers ended their day in the park with contented smiles.