1st Wish: Kiss

Do Surprise Me
They were walking down the street. 
          Bomi and Myungsoo were walking on a street when they happen to pass by a park. Bomi's eyes sparkled as she saw the park. Green was plentiful in the land. Clear waters were calmly flowing. Flowers of different kinds were blooming so beautifully that it made Bomi run and leave Myungsoo, whom she was just linking arms with. She runs to a nearby tree and glances at Myungsoo. She smiled so naturally that it made his heart skip a bit. He catches up to her. Bomi was circling the tree with one hand while her body was leaning away from the tree. 
 
"Myungsoo, how come we never went to this park?" She asks still circling the trunk of the tree. 
"I don't know, but honestly this is a great park."
"Yeah..." Bomi was in her own world. she was distracted from things that she didn't notice Myungsoo was now right in front of her, giving her a naughty grin. 
          He kissed her. The kiss made Bomi's eyes double in size. As he was kissing the shocked lover, he grinned in between kisses, which Bomi felt. Eventually, she got over her shock and kissed her lover back. It was a passionate one. Bomi's heart kept pounding hard and so was his. Myungsoo was the first to pull back. He looked at her lovingly in the eyes and flicked her forehead and she pouted. 
He was smiling at how cute and how easily she gets distracted that he is always able to surprise her. 
 
     "You fool..." She muttered while holding her pained forehead, "Suddenly kissing me like that! It's unfair..." She pouts which made Myungsoo laugh in amusement.
     "You were in your own world again. I had my chance and took it. You liked how I kissed you just now, didn't you?" He teased Bomi and her eyes were guilty. She turned away from him and crossed her arms.
     "What if I did?" He was surprised at her reply. Bomi was never really honest when it comes to times like this. He felt happiness knowing Bomi was being true to her feelings. "And give me a warning next time! I might die if you try that again."
     "Let me think..." He thought hard "No," he teased again as he walked away from her. She catches up to him. "Besides, I like how you react," he shoots Bomi a devilish grin and her cheeks started to show a faint hue of pink. She charges quickly to Myungsoo's back to hide her embarrassment. "That hurt you know," he said.
     "It's Myungsoo's fault. Idiot Myungsoo," she repeats the phrase over and over again and it made Myungsoo turn around to look at the flushed Bomi. He pecked her lips quickly and it left her dumbfounded again. Poor Bomi, she could do nothing but blush continuously at her boyfriend's actions. 
          The lover's continue their stroll in the park, enjoying each other's company.