Mark Mweoya neo!

I love you, My bae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark's Pov:

I was still in the kitchen.

"Ya You are still here? Do you know where is you!" Jackson yelled. I nodded

He was about to say something but was interrupted by someone opening the door. We head out. I went nearer to JB to see it was. But Before I could do that he came to me. 

"Mark, Seems like you've got an admirer" I was shocked.

Taking the bouquet of flower nearer to me. I saw a small note written on it.

"Hey you, I bet you don't know that I have been watching you my entire life. Wish you knew who I am"

I was shocked. Well this was nice. Maybe from a fan or smtg. I move back to my room. Then I heard a knock on the door.  

"Hey hyung did you know that Junior hyung actually likes you?" the thailand boy ask. I remain expressionless.

My mobile beeped gaining my attention. 

"Ya bambam ah go out pls" I said without turning away from my phone. 

"Hey you! I have got something i want to tell you, But I don't think I should. There is this guy that I like for so long. But sadly he doesn't even know I exist. Today Junior ask me out. I rejected him. But I doubt the guy knows. Mark~ think you can help me tell him? I have been waiting for years."

I read you message. I rushed out. She was there on the sofe. What should I do?

I sat next to her. 

"Hey you~" I said. She turned and smile. 

"Mark can I brorrow your shoudlers?" She ask 

"You have all me to u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter