Donghae's Condition.

The Kiss That Changed Everything

 

-Your POV-

I woke up today, feeling uneasy. I don’t know. I just can’t understand what I’m feeling. But I admit, Donghae’s got a big role here. I.. just…

 

I MISS HIM SO MUCH.

 

I finally decided to turn my phone on.

 

O__O

 

99 missed calls and 127 new text messages. ALMOST ALL of these are from Donghae.

I decided to read some.

 

“Jinhee, where are you? I’ve been finding you for so many hours already. :(“ –Donghae

“I’m still hoping that you’re not leaving yet. You have no one to go back to Seoul with you. Please, tell me where you are?”

“Answer my calls, please. T_T”

“I’m sorry for my mom… JInhee.. I love you; please stay with me no matter what. I love you so much.”

 

 “Hey, sis, where are you? Donghae oppa called me, finding you here.” –Seohyun

“Are you feeling any better now? :)” –Kyuhyun

 

 

3

So, that’s some of what I’ve read. But Donghae’s messages really pained my heart. I’m sorry, Donghae. I love you… more.

 

I took a bath, with heavy feet, and made my way to SME for work.

 

“Hey, Jinhee! So pretty, as always.” Leeteuk oppa greeted me.

I smiled at his compliment, “Thank you,oppa.”

“Anyway, I should go now… We have a photo shoot for some clothing brand. See you around!” He waved me goodbye and I waved back.

 

I’m walking with my head down when I bumped into one person.

3

 

“Donghae…”

 

He just stared at me blankly then he bowed and left.

A tear escaped from my eye, he didn’t even bother to greet me. He’s angry. It’s my entire fault. I’ve been rude and, at the same time, coward all throughout. I should have talked to him and didn’t run away.

 

I should talk to him now and clear things up. I must not include him to my angst against his mother. It’s his mother’s fault and not his.

 

-Donghae’s POV-

I saw her today but I don’t know.. I decided not to talk to her. Ignore her.

 

I left with a tear escaping from my eye. Sorry, Jinhee. I just don’t know that you don’t trust me that much that you have to go back to Seoul with Kyuhyun. It pains me so much.

 

“Donghae!!”

I heard her voice calling me. No. I MUST NOT TALK TO HER. Not now.

 

“Donghae… Jagiya.”

 She hugged me from the back. I just stood still not letting her notice that I’m crying like her.

 

“I’m so sorry.” She said while sobbing.

 

I hate this. I hate hearing or seeing her cry. Especially that I knew that it was plainly because of me.

 

“I have..a p-photo shoot to…to attend.” I stammered and broke her hug.

 

I’m jealous. So jealous of Kyuhyun. That no matter what happens, Jinhee still loves him. Jinhee can’t love me. I must accept that fact.

“Let’s talk about this, please.” She sniffed and went in front of me to face me.

“I surrender. I give up.” Those words came out of my mouth in an unknown reason.

 

Am I really ready to let her go?

 

“What do you mean?” She spoke, cracking her own voice.

“Let’s end this.” I said.

“D-Donghae…”

“You love him, don’t you? If you’re happy with him, then go with him. It’s fine with me. If you love someone, let him go.” I sighed and walked away.

 

“Donghae!! Wait!”

 

I’m sorry, Jinhee. I love you.

 

 

-Your POV-

I broke down on my knees. Why, Donghae? I thought, you love me? Why are you breaking up with me? I… I just don’t know what to do.

I called him one last time, “Donghae!! Wait!”

 

I run,  and run and spoke, “TALK TO ME, PLEASE!”

He stopped walking. I think, he’s ready to listen but he’s still not facing me.

 

“How can you give up on me that easily? I decided not to…to give up on you. I decided just to hold a grudge on your mom… since, you’re not the one in fault. Donghae.. Jagiya.. My love, I’m so.. I’m so sorry. Sorry for leaving you… and for running off with Kyuhyun.” I said it all while sobbing.

 

I hugged him again. This time, I’m facing him. He’s crying.

“I’m sorry… Will you forgive me?” I said, smiling.

“I will.. but in one condition.”

“What is it?” I nervously asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Marry me.”

 

~~~~~~~``

AWW, So sorry for this late update! :(

I'll probably be answering comments in the next update, okay? :))

 

I LOVE YOU ALL! <3

 

-JellyKyu27