The Date (part 1)

The Kiss That Changed Everything

 

After doing your morning routines, you went downstairs and saw the boys watching TV.

“Good Morning!” They all greeted.

You smiled, “Good Morning, oppas,”

“Woah! Jinhee called us ‘oppa’!” Yesung happily exclaimed, “Did you hear that, Ddangkoma? She called us ‘oppa’!” He kissed his turtle.

“Ewww.” Kyuhyun disgustedly looked at Yesung while munching on his cracknel.

 

You laughed at their dorkiness and decided to go to the kitchen to drink some water when Donghae tapped your shoulder, “Heey~ Good Morning to my Pretty Patient,”

“Good Morning to my Love Nurse..” You chuckled and drank your water.

“Is your hand okay?” He asked and pointed to your bandaged hand.

You nodded, “I guess so.. A big thanks to my Love Nurse.”

“I see.. is your heart okay?” He asked again.

“I hope so..” You sighed.

 

He smiled and ruffled your hair, “You want to go outside?”

“huh?”

“get ready and we’ll go to GangNam.” He said and went to the Living Area.

 

-Your POV-

I immediately changed my clothes and went outside.

“Where are you going, Jinhee?” Kyuhyun asked me.

“Oh.. Donghae’s going to tour me to GangNam..” I smiled. “I gotta go.”

I went outside and Donghae’s waiting for me In his Audi A5.

 

Minutes later, we finally arrived at GangNam Mall.

But before I got out of the car, he called onto me, “Yah Jinhee,”

I turned my head around, “Yes?”

“Wear your disguise, remember? You’re now a model. People might recognize you.” He said and handed me a Ray Ban eyeglasses and a long wig.

Duh. As if these disguises can hide me from your crazy fans.

He wore his disguise, too. And we headed inside.

 

While we’re walking inside the mall, I can see people staring at us. Oh no. Are they starting to recognize Donghae and me? Lord, I promise to be a good girl from now on. Just don’t let us be recognized by Donghae’s crazy fangirls.

Oops.

 

“Jinhee,”

“Hmm?”

“Let’s eat. Where do you want to eat?” He asked me.

I smiled, “anywhere will do.”

 

We saw a Japanese restaurant. He suddenly grabbed my wrist and dragged me (literally) inside, “Let’s eat here.”

We took our seats and a waiter approached us, “What are your orders, ma’am and sir?”

“I want a Pork Tonkatsu.. How about you, Jinhee?” Donghae said.

I scanned through the menu. It’s been a long time since I ate Japanese food. Ahh, how I miss those times.

“Tempura!”

“Okay.. sir, ma’am..” the waiter bowed and left.

 

Define the word “AWKWARD”, people.

It is a feeling that Lee Jinhee’s feeling right now in a restaurant with Lee Donghae.

Okay.. enough with my non-sense thoughts. Back to my awkward moment with Donghae.

A couple of girls, maybe High School girls, passed by our table. One girl nudged on her friend, “Yah, isn’t that Donghae oppa?! And he’s with a girl.. J-J.. I forgot! SME’s new model! Oh my gosh!”

 

Oh no. Crazy fangirls! Think Jinhee, think!

I went beside Donghae and flirted with him. I hope he’ll immediately get what I’m trying to say. *cross-fingers*

“Ah.. SuJeong oppa~ let’s take a picture of us~~~” I cooed at Donghae, who’s on the other hand, furrowing his eyebrows.

“huh?”

“I said, let’s take a pictureeee~” I put on my best flirty aegyo and put out my phone. I looked at Donghae and secretly pointed my mouth at the fangirls nearby.

“Ahh.. yeah! JooHyun-ah, let’s take a picture.” He said and I nodded.

HE FINALLY GOT WHAT I’M TRYING TO CONVEY! *throws confetti*

We posed a heart shape with our hands and smiled. Other half of the heart is Donghae’s hand and the other half is mine.

“Yah, I told you! It’s not Donghae oppa!” One of the fangirl said and they left.

I sighed a sigh of relief, “that was close,”

“yeah..” he nodded and chuckled, “you’re a good actress, Jinhee.”

I chuckled a bit, “I know, right?”

 

~After some minutes of eating, talking, and awkward silences~

“Come on, Donghae. Let’s go to that record store!” I dragged him inside a store that sells CDs, VCDs, albums, etc.

One album caught my eye. Oh My Gosh! A Justin Bieber album! *fangirl squeals*

“Ah!” I picked an album from the rack and smiled like crazy.

“Uh.. Justin Bieber?” Donghae looked at me and furrowed his eyebrows.

“Yes! I love him!”

I hugged the album and Donghae stared at me unbelievably. I miss JB! <3

“Yah, Jinhee, look..” He gave me an album with his picture as a cover.

“uh. You have an album? A solo album?” I asked and stared at the album.. Oh, he looks handsome here.

Err, don’t misunderstood what I just said. I mean, Donghae’s really handsome and I admit it. But.. aish. I forgot what I’m going to say.

Anyway..

“OUR album.” he shoved away my Justin album and put it back on the rack.” Try to listen to our songs. They’re all good.”

“You know, Donghae, I really wanted to buy this Justin Bieber’s album..”

 

-Donghae’s POV-

-_-“

JUSTIN BIEBER.

Jinhee loves Justin Bieber?

WHAT ON EARTH.

NO. I need to get her out of her Justin obsession. She needs to be an ELF. Or probably, an ELFish. Hehehe.

OH, Special greetings to all of my fans! I love you all! ^^

 

“hmm.. I’ll just buy these two.” She grabbed one Justin album and one Mr. Simple album with me, I REPEAT, ME as a cover. *claps*

But it’s better if she will just leave that album here and buy ours.

We headed to the cashier.

“Ma’am.. 28,000 KRW.” The cashier told her, “Uhmm.. ma’am, excuse me but, aren’t you Ms. Lee Jinhee? The new model of SM Entertainment? And.. you’re with Lee Donghae? Omo..”

I think, our disguises didn’t really help at all. People keep on recognizing us.

“Uhmm, no. actually, I am F(x)’s Amber and she is Krystal..” I said.

Jinhee rolled her eyes on me and I mouthed, “why?!”

“Oh.. I just thought you were.. Anyway ma’am, 28, 000 KRW.” The cashier said like nothing happened.

“Jin—I mean, Krystal, I’ll just go outside, okay? I’ll wait for you there..” I excused myself.

 

-Your POV-

What kind of excuse was that, Lee Donghae? -_-“

“Ma’am, your card reached its limit..” The cashier told me.

Oh. What the hell. My dad still hasn’t paid my bills in the previous month? And yes, it’s my dad’s duty to pay my credit card bills and not mine. Hehe.

“Huh.. okay.” I sighed.

“but ma’am, you can choose between these two.. it will still be covered by your card.”

I smiled and pointed to “Donghae’s album”. “this one.”

“Are you sure, ma’am?”

“yes.”

The cashier gave me the album (in a paper bag) and I left.

I saw Donghae standing outside talking to a cute little kid. Aww, they’re so adorable. I went to them.

“Oppa, who is she?” The kid asked.

“She’s my friend.” Donghae responded while smiling.

“Ah unnie, you’re so pretty.. but I’m sorry, oppa is mine.” She said and we chuckled.

“Nah, little kid, I’m your oppa’s girlfriend.” I joked on her and the kid frowned.

“No! I’m his girlfriend. Right, oppa?” The kid pouted. Aww, so cute.

“haha, yeah yeah..” He said.

“JooRi-yah, ah, mister, thanks for accompanying my daughter.” The kid’s mother bowed in thanks.

 

-Donghae’s POV-

Jinhee told the kid that I’m her boyfriend!

I know it’s a joke but it seriously made me happy~~

After the kid left, I talked to Jinhee, “You bought the 2 albums?”

“I actually bought yours.. Super Junior’s album” She smiled and showed me the paper bag she was holding.

Wait, am I hearing it right??

“Huh?” I furrowed my eyebrows.

She explained to me the credit card incident and everything.

Ah, that’s why. But, she chose our album over Justin’s? Is she an ELF now?

“Jinhee? Are you an ELF now?” I asked.

She shook her head, “nope. I just feel like buying your album.”

“Ah, Jinhee, may I excuse myself for a while, I’ll just go to the washroom..”

“Sure.. Take care.” She let out a small chuckle.