A Talk with His Girlfriend

The Kiss That Changed Everything

 

- Your POV -

"Oh.. Haneul unnie.." I immediately wiped my tears. She musn't see me like this!

She sat on a blue bench across me, "Jinhee. you're crying?" She asked again and signaled me to sit down beside her.

"ah.. i-it's just.. I read a book and the ending was tragic.." I lied.

I'm really bad at lying, ain't I? -_-"

"Don't lie, Jinhee.. I'm your unnie.. you can share your problems to me.." She caressed my back.

 

Duh. How can I tell you that my problem is about you and your boyfriend? That I love him and I'm UBERLY jealous whenever you two are with each other? 

Duh. Duh. Duh.

"Uh.. unnie, can I just keep it as a secret? It's too personal.. haha.." I nervously laughed.

Somebody get me out of here? hello?

" I can sense that.. uhmm. it's a love problem?" She chuckled a bit.

"kinda."

"You know, Jinhee, whatever that problem is, if you keep it to yourself, it'll be hard to solve it." 

I sighed. She has a point.

"Unnie.. let's just say, I like a person but he has a girlfriend now... and I'm so jealous whenever they are with each other, the way they gaze in each other's eyes.."

"Well, may I ask if who is the guy?" She asked and raised a brow.

"It's a secret." I winked and smiled.

She smiled back, "okay.."

Sorry unnie.. I can't really tell you who he is. You might kill me. you know?

"It's hard, isn't it? It also hurts so much. but you must accept the fact that he's already taken. Let me tell you frankly, you don't have the rights to feel jealous because, you two have no commitment with each other. Maybe.. just maybe, you're not the girl for him and he's not the boy for you." She explained.

She's right. I don't really have the rights to feel jealous. Kyuhyun isn't even my boyfriend.. (how I wish he was.)

"Or maybe.. fight for him. fight for the one you love. Maybe, this is a test given to you. To measure, what you can do in the name of love." She smiled and patted my shoulder.

Her phone beeped, "Yoboseyo? uhmm.. yeah.. sure, I'll be there in a few minutes.. yeah.. oh wait Kyuhyun! bring my bags, please? haha, alright. Thank you.. yeah. same to you. bye." 

She hung up.

She's talking to Kyuhyun.. My Kyuhyun. Jealousy overload. 

"Jinhee.. it's nice talking to you.. but I'm sorry.. I really have to go.. so, see you around tomorrow?" She shot me an apologetic look.

"Sure.. take care. and thanks for the advice.." I smiled.

She left.

 

Haneul unnie is sooo nice. How I'm wish I'm her.  Such a lucky girl. Sigh.