Chapter XX- How I met Sehun, Part I

It Isn't Safe; Quest to finding Kai
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi there! I see you've stumbled on 'It isn't safe, Quest to finding Kai' and I'm extremely honoured to have you here! I hope you'll enjoy this journey until the end! Please, don't be shy to leave a comment for we writers absolutely love them!! <3

The Ruins of Connorwell

 

Sora took a deep breath as she finally dared to enter the once-forgotten place. She had been here before in her dreams. It looked quite the same as she remembered. However, Sora had never imagined it to actually exist.

The brunette took another step as she wiped her forehead clean of sweat. She could feel her heart beat in . Was she scared? Was she nervous? Sora didn’t know. She didn’t need to know. She had to focus on finding out what she had to do here.

For the past months Sora had been seeing the same dream over and over again. With every dream a new detail was added. She knew this place from the inside out- if her dreams had been true at least. In her dreams Sora was led here by a trail of thick, black smoke which only vanished when she walked through it. She explored the place a bit and then woke up. She never found out what she had been looking for though.

A noteworthy thing about her dreams was that there was a voice present; a distantly familiar voice- calling out to her and guiding her. She had even learned the name of this place thanks to the voice.

The Ruins of Connorwell.

She didn’t know who or what Connorwell was, Sora figured it probably was a random guy who owned the place before it was destroyed. Anyway, if it wasn’t for that deep, yet gentle voice, Sora would never have mustered the courage to seek these ruins.

Sora smiled as she enjoyed looking at the dark colors of the stones. It must have looked beautiful in the past. Sora wondered what kind of building it had been. There was no roof but some rooms were still intact. If Sora didn’t know better she would think that it wasn’t even built by humans.  There were all kinds of mystic writings over the huge stones on the ground, pitch black symbols decorated random parts of the still intact walls. Sora didn’t remember seeing that in her dreams, but they did seem familiar, which was definitely odd.

The young adult pouted as she trailed the symbols with the tips of her fingers. She would love to know what it said. Maybe it was telling a sort of story? Or maybe it was a warning?

Yeah, because it seems so dangerous here…

Sora snorted.

She went inside a room whilst her eyes scanned every inch of the unknown place. She had to admit that she preferred coming here with someone she knew. The place was at least an hour away from her home…and on top of that her parents didn’t know where she was.

Sora picked up a tool which resembled a fork… she turned it around before returning it to its place. She sighed and fished her phone out of her pocket.

Zero missed calls.

At least they weren’t searching for her yet.

Sora had mixed feelings about this. Her head was telling her that this was a stupid idea and that she should hop on the very next bus to go home. Her parents would probably be worried sick. What if someone robbed her? Or kidnapped her?

…her heart on the other hand was telling her to rather concentrate on exploring the place. Maybe, she would find a treasure or…a secret pathway?

And like that Sora’s eyes twinkled as she hurried through the half destroyed rooms- searching for anything that would catch her attention.

 

After a while, Sora sat dow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter