Moving on.

The Dear Diary.

In the previous chapter of this story, I already told everyone that I have ended my relationship with the one I chosen.

Today is March 11, 2018. 12:15 in the midnight. 

At this point, I decided to narrate what happened between me and my ex. I was scrolling down my Facebook photos and I saw lots of photos with him and I. So Let's just pretend at this point that you are reading this too.  

To My almost two years boyfriend, 

Right now, I can say I was quite amuse how things worked out when we decided to end our relationship. It was a cruel ending for us to have it. 

I nearly couldn't imagine how things was quite messy for both of us. I guess I'm really good at messing up things in reality. 

I remember our adventures together, I remember how we had dined in to almost all of the Korean restaurant that we saw somewhere in my favorite spot. Do you still remember how happy you are seeing me eating a lot when we're in Korean restaurant? I guess It's just me still being picky to the food that I eat. I remember how I suffered from having no appetite to food and because you we're so worried to me, you often ask what I want to eat and you did not stop searching until I can have it. Remember how we travel together, Our Diy's travel. It was amazing. I could really feel how awesome it is experience everything in that way.