Time pass by.

The Dear Diary.

I had my full emotions regain again. I started my relationship to a guy whom I choose but it ended up soon enough as I found myself ending it all together and trying to put up a new start again. If your reading this, I hope this would clarify everything. 

I know that you wanted to ask me alot of things but we didn't had the chance to talk because you left work and choose to stay away from me. 

Right now, I guess you wonder if I still remember you, and to answer that I would say yes. I still remember everything, I remember every feature you have, your smile, your laugh, your scolding attitude and when I said everything, I mean everything. 

It was 3 years ago since I last saw you, I do still browse your Facebook account and I saw your friend request once. Unfortunately, I deleted already because I decided not to reconnect my feelings to you anymore. If you will ask me if I still love you, I can say It's a No. I think it was like a song entitled "I remember the boy but I don't remember the feelings anymore. 

It was quite fun knowing you and it was an awesome experience to have you held in my arms once but it ends there. Everything already ended.

Today is the last day I will write because of you. 

Today would be the total for us. 

My heartache battle because of you officially ended and I'm so thankful because finally I can start to write another journey of my life. 

This might be the end but our memories still remained.