THE TRUTH

MR.PERFECT 10
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Can you please get me a taxi to Seoul", asked Chanyeol to the receptionist at the counter.

"Your taxi is here sir".

"Thanks". He helped the taxi driver put all his luggage into the boot.

"Can we go now sir?". Chanyeoil who just finished adjusting his seat just nodded to the taxi driver. However, a similar figure caught his attention. It was Nana. She just staggering while pushing her trolley full of luggage and she doesn't look well.

"Stop!!",Chanyeol instructed the taxi driver. He hurriedly get out from the taxi and ran to Nana. Luckily he was in time because Nana was going to get fainted onto the floor.

"Nana, are you okay?".asked him while caressing her cheek. His eyes shown the sign of concern and he felt a pang in his heart seeing her like this. Chanyeol was confuse with his feeling. Never ever he felt something like this especially to a person he just meet.

The first image that she saw when she opened her eyes was the stranger in the plane just now but she didn't know what cause her to burst out crying when she saw his face and pulled him for a hug. Stunned with her action, Chanyeol just pat her back.

"Help me,help me please......."-Nana was sobbing hard in Chanyeol's embrace.

"Help you with what??"- He asked while slowly pulled out from the hug. Seeing her like this make his heart ached in pain, something that he found odd. He gently wipe the tears on her face.

"Tell me Nana, what can I help yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter