UNEXPECTED ENCOUNTER

MR.PERFECT 10
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you sad to leave London".

"Hmmmm....."- Nana turn to see the person next to her. He just smile, showed his deep dimple while putting his hand into the pocket. Then, he pull out a mint handkerchief and give it to Nana but she refused. However, the man put the handkerchief on her laps. 

"Don't worry. It's clean. I never use it since I didn't cry..instead I'm very happy to leave London", the man just bluntly told her.

Nana just rolled her eyes as the sign of annoyance...how blunt this man could be. She just took her handkerchief and wipe her teary eyes.

"T---Thanks", Nana just stuttered,she's indeed need a handkerchief to wipe away her tears. She has used all the tissues she brought.

"It's ok..just keep the handkerchief! I have plenty..."

The man just smiled and nooded at her. After finished putting his bag in the compartment he took a seat next to Nana. 

"Hi babe...I'm on the way back. You don't have to pick me up....love you!!!Can't wait to meet you soon!!". Klik......

Silence fill the atmosphere suddenly.....

"Hi there....my name is Park Chanyeol."-Chanyeol extend his hand to Nana.

She just watched him blankly...what she saw is just a shadow that give her headache. She just ignored him but this guy sure determine to know her when he start poking her shoulder..

"What's your name???"- He just grinned wider that showed his white teeth.

She just pouted looking at him. The moment she wanted to answer his question..

Bweekkkkk....

Nana thrown out on Chanyeol's shirt that make him startled and widen his eyes looking at her.

Stilll in shocked he want to get up but the seatbelt around his waist prevent him to do so...Chanyeol just flick his head.

"Oh my God!!!!!"- Chanyeol just shouted at the poor lady next to him.

"I'm sorry...so sorry..Im Nana by the way. Sorry again.."

Chanyeol just keep staring at her with his sour face. This woman got to be kidding me.She told me her name after she just throw out at me.-Chanyeol.said in his mind.

"Miss, are you okay?", asked the stewardess.

Nana just nodded her head while looking at Chanyeol.

"She okay but I'm not."-scolded Chanyeol.

Chanyeol just get up from his seat after he unbuckle the seatbelt. He immediately took his bag from the c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter