chapter 19

Magic

GO grinned nervously. "Hey there~ my fellow...." He paused for a bit, gulping loudly as his voice threatened to crack. "Rats..."

There are three rats there not including GO. Staring straight at GO. GO was of course very nervous. He hated rats. But then again, he was a rat right now. Hating rats meant he hated himself too. Not going to happen. He LOVED himself too much to do that.

A sigh of relief fall from his lips when the three rats just ignored him and kept rummaging through the trash. GO flopped down again, this time on something a bit hard. He pulled the thing from under his and realized it was a small potrion of cheese. The three rats stopped their doing, turning their heads to GO and sniffing through their nose.

Smiling stiffly, GO held out the cheese. The three rats slowly approached GO and one of them took the cheese from GO, sharing with each others. They even offered GO some which the main vocal was indirectly forced to take. But, he didn't eat. There was no way he was going to eat trash! So he just pretended to eat and threw it not that discretely to the far corner of the dumpster. Fortunately, those rats didn't notice his doing.

"What are you doing?" One of the rats questioningly started to approached GO and rubbed its head affectionately to GO's face. "Oh my god. You're female rat, aren't you? Why am I still so attractive and full of charm even as a rat?"

In the middle of thinking and racking his brain on how to escape this situation, the rats all started to move to a dark corner of the dumpster and GO assumed they were telling him to follow. So, he did.

He was glad that he did because at the corner vieled by the shadow, there was small hole, small but big enough for a rat to pass through.

"Yippie!" GO pumped his fist, inhaling fresh air until his chest rose up high before he released a long breath. "Finally." He was about to walk away when he heard the other rats squeaking noisily. Frowning, he turned.

"Meow..."

 

♡♡♡♡♡

 

Mir was running behind Zriek while the boy kept tugging on his hand, leading him from one corner to another corner. He tugged back on Zriek's hand. When the boy stopped, he hunched over, panting. Dongwoon also stopped not far behind.

"What is it, Mir hyung?" Zriek asked, concerned.

"I'm just. I'm just not as young and as fit anymore." Mir said between his panting. Throat as dry as desert.

Zriek giggled. "It's not that far anymore. Oh wait." He stopped himself, head whipped into the direction they were running to. "He's coming." Zriek said.

"Who's coming?" Dongwoon asked in confusion but Zriek remained silent.

Mir was about to repeat Dongwoon's question when he saw a group of kindergarden students walked in two lines with their teacher on the lead. But what attracted his eyes was that white bunny in one of the student's hand. Seungho! But wait! What if it was just a normal bunny and not his hyung like what he thought. As if his mind was being read, Zriek turned to him with a nod and a smile. And of course, Mir started his drama right away.

Reaching his hands outstretched, he yelled with his overdramatic reunion feeling, "MY BUNNY SEUNGHO..." If only he ran in slow motion, then the scene would have been perfect.

And Mir had expected the girl wouldn't let him take Seungho back easily. 

"Oh... Are you the owner?" The teacher asked.

Mir nodded vigurously, reaching out for Seungho but the girl holding onto the struggling bunny stepped back and a boy stepped forward protectively. "He might be lying." The little boy pointed rudely towards Mir.

"I can prove it." Mir said. "Just put it down and see where will he go."

The boy and the girl exchanged a look until the girl did just like Mir had suggested. And of course Mir knew the outcome as Seungho bounced towards Mir and onto Mir's laps who was kneeling on the road with a smile. 

A hand clasped on Mir's shoulder. "Let's go." Dongwoon beckoned.

Mir stood up and walked towards the girl who was already at the brink of tears. He bent down so he could be almost the eye level with the little girl. "You know, little girl. Seungho would be really grateful to you. Why don't you give him a kiss goodbye so he won't be sad being away from you."

The little girl looked up at Mir with glassy eyes. "He will be sad away from me?" She asked and Mir nodded.

"He will be sadder if he sees you crying." Mir added.

The girl pursed her lips. She patted Seungho's head and kissed his cheeks with a loud 'mmuah' followed. "Don't be sad. You met your master." She smiled cutely. She glanced up at the quiet squirrel on Mir's head. "And you have friend too. I'm sure this oppa is a good master for you." Mir smiled at the sweet little girl.

"Thank you. We'll be missing you." Mir said softly and patted the girl's brown locks. They left to find the other two but Mir managed to snicker to himself. 'I'm the master of these pets.' He laughed to himself at his thought, gaining weird looks from the other four. "Oh no... Nothing. I just thought of something funny. Let's get going."

 

-I'm crying~ I'm crying a bucket. Finally... comeblaq! Lots oh hints dropped about the two former members in the mv, or maybe we just overthinking it. But, still... such a BEAUTIFUL song... lots of BEAUTIFUL songs. Love MBLAQ too much-

-APPA~ NA NEN EOTTOKE~-