chapter 13

Magic

All five of them looked up on the tall building. "It's on seventh floor." GO said.

"I know." Mir said back, that yellow paper still in his hand. "Can we really trust this guy?" He asked. They found out about these people from the internet. JUST BASED ON INTERNET! Didn't people always got warned about trusting something from internet? "Are you guys going to show yourselves?" He asked again.

"Should we? He might freak out." GO piped up.

"Pabo. If he freak out, that means he's fake. People with such supernatural power should have expected at least this from their customers." Seungho shot down, pointing towards GO up and down.

GO flinched back, looking offended that Seungho actually chosed to point at him.

"Well..." Mir exhaled. "We've got four premises in here. Which are quite far from each other. This is the first and I hope the last." He added. "Here goes nothing."

 

♡♡♡♡♡

 

Mir ran out of the room, ducking his head as things came flying from behind him with loud screaming voice of a girl. The hell? She even threw a vase? And that's pot lid right? Quickly sliding out of the small building, he heaved a relieved breath. He put his hands on his knees, trying to catch his breath. 

"She freaked out." Joon stated the obvious.

"Really, Changsun? Didn't you see her? She's traumatized!" GO exaggerated, breathing heavily.

Mir looked to his side slightly, on GO who was sitting on his shoulder. "Why are you out of breath?" He asked incredulously. "I'm the one running like there is no tomorrow." He added.

GO waved his hand dismissingly, muttering "Adrenaline rush." between his panting.

"She's so unbelievable! She screamed ghost right onto our face. Is she blind? We're animals. Not ghost!" Joon kept ranting, not noticing the weird look the other four gave him.

Mir sat up straight from his hunching position and took out the yellow piece of paper. He crossed the third addresses written on the paper. "There's only one left." He said, reading the last address and sighed as he realized how far that place was. "Hope this one is a real deal." He said and started to walk in a direction.

"Wait." Seungho suddenly voiced. Mir stopped and his eyes fall down on Seungho who was looking up at him from his front shirt pocket. "I think we had enough for today. Let's go home and rest first. We'll go to this place tomorrow." He suggested.

Mir pressed his lips in thin line as he remembered back all the three places they had gone. The first place ended up with the guy fainted once GO started to talk. The second place even tried to kill the animals, saying he would save Mir from the apparently bad-spirit-possessed-animals. Mir had to run around the room, in attempts to save his hyungs from getting killed brutally right then and there. By a broom and pesticides, he must say. And the last place...

Yea... Well, he didn't even want to think about that traumatized girl. Didn't know whether to pity her or to pity him and his hyungs. Mir rubbed the back of his head. There was a small bump there. One of the things the girl threw must had hit him. He didn't know what, but, it was better than getting hit by the vase she threw.

"Yea... I agree. Let's go home." GO said tiredly. And they did. They went home.

-double updates- 

I'm just happy comeblaq is near. (>\\\<) I really hope they release great songs. I don't want they become like DBSK. DBSK as five released many good songs but after they break up into 3 and 2, their songs still okay, but I couldn't find it in me to stay interested and I just kind of stop listening (sorry cassiopea~ it's just differences in preference)