Love Me Like You Do (Touch Me Like You Do) [ing]

i don't do boys

Title: Love Me Like You Do (Touch Me Like You Do)

Word count: 2800

Summary: Valentine’s Day is coming, and Sehun needs Lu Han’s help.

a/n: Just a little info – this story is written in the same verse as the previous two, only it’s years in the future. They’ve all graduated except for Jongin and Sehun, so I guess it still counts as hs!au lmao


“Wait, so what you’re saying is that you want me…”

“Yup”

“…to teach you…”

“Simple as that.”

Lu Han eyes Sehun carefully as the other girl sips on her milkshake. She’s not paying attention as the older girl’s lips curl in a frown and her brows furrow under her blonde bangs. Lu Han shifts in her seat. She puts her palms together on the table and leans across the table so she could check if she heard the other girl right.

“So what you’re saying is-“

“Oh for heaven’s sake, are you deaf? Yes, I want you to teach me how to,“ Sehun gestures with her hands, the words stuck in , “seductively take off my clothes?”

Lu Han gasps, making Sehun roll her eyes.

“I’m not going to teach you such indecencies!” Lu Han states firmly. “And where did you even get the idea of me knowing something like that?”

“You’re not exactly the epitome of decency, unnie. I mean, no offense, but I’ve seen you give Minseok a last Christmas. You weren’t bad,” Sehun says as she chews the milkshake straw in . 

Lu Han splutters, blushing like crazy under Sehun’s unimpressed look. She probably had five vodka shots that night and yeah, she doesn’t remember most of the evening, but that doesn’t mean she gave her girlfriend a lapdance. Sure, Lu Han did questionable things whenever she got drunk, and that could explain why Minseok insisted on certain stuff after that particular evening, but that doesn’t mean she can tutor Sehun. Hell, she doesn’t even remember it.

“I-I can’t, Sehun,” Lu Han starts, but Sehun shushes her with a finger on her lips.

“You have to or I’ll tell your girlfriend about the box under your bed.”

“You wouldn’t,” Lu Han dares but Sehun only gives her a pointed look, her perfect eyebrow raised.

“You’re such a- ugh!” Lu Han groans. “I can’t believe you’re making me do this. You won’t even tell me who’s it for.”

“Come at my place tomorrow after school. I’ll be home alone,” Sehun says. She slurps the last bits of her strawberry milkshake and rises from her chair, grabbing her own phone in the process. “I’m leaving. See you tomorrow.”

Sehun tries to leave, but Lu Han grabs the back of her shirt. “Why are you so mean to me?” Lu Han wails pathetically. “Use your empty house to bring your anonymous boyfriend, not me.”

A smirk tugs on Sehun’s lips as she easily pulls her shirt from Lu Han’s hands. Ignoring Lu Han’s sounds of protest, Sehun walks away from Lu Han, looking over her shoulder and chuckling at the older girl’s pout.

“Don’t be late.”

~

“At first I felt bad, but then I was like, it, she’s legal,” is the first thing Lu Han said when Sehun had opened the door for her, right before she shoved Sehun inside, mumbling something about teaching Sehun how to “do it properlyand “normal couples give each other candy for Valentine’s”.

That’s why they’re currently sitting in Sehun’s livingroom, all the furniture moved aside and Sehun’s laptop playing a smooth beat, apparently to “set the mood”. Lu Han has her pink gym bag in her lap, and Sehun swears she saw a flash of something suspiciously looking like those lime green thongs Jongin bought Lu Han for her birthday a year ago.

“Okay, so I’ve searched every possible strip- umm, exotic dancer based site, so I think I’ve got us covered,” Lu Han says. She takes a piece of paper from the bag, unfolds it and starts reading out loud.

“First step is confidence. You have to be confident, okay?”

Sehun scowls and brushes her pink hair off her shoulder. “I’m confident.”

“Being confident isn’t the same as being arrogant, but in your case we’ll have to ignore the difference.”

Sehun’s frown turns in tight line. She glares at Lu Han when she grabs a marker and mumbles “check” as she scribbles something on the paper.

“Okay, step two is setting the stage. We did that.” Lu Han points to their surroundings, where furniture is moved aside and Sehun’s family pictures are facing the wall. They couldn’t have Sehun stripping while her grandma judges her from above the fireplace.

“Step three is choosing the music. That’s also taken care-“

“Is there a step where you teach me how to dance?” Sehun butts in.

Lu Han looks at her behind the piece of paper. She’s surprisingly calm. “Patience young grasshopper, we have so much to go through before we reach the final step.”

Sehun rolls her eyes and Lu Han squints at her.

“But if you think you’re ready than I guess we can get straight to it.”

Sehun gets up from the floor so fast, she suddenly kicks Lu Han’s bag in the process and makes the entire content spill all over the floor. The first thing that catches her eye is the pink sequin top Sehun never knew Lu Han owned, then the lime green birthday gift. Sehun bends to pick a black thong between her thumb and index finger, her face the one of disgust. Lu Han snatches the flimsy material and stuffs it in her back pocket.

 “Minseok said my looks good in ‘em.”

“An answer to question I never asked,” Sehun deadpans.

Lu Han sighs, pinching the bridge of nose with her fingers. They’re only ten minutes in this whole exotic dancing practice thing, and Lu Han’s patience’s wearing thin. She goes for the list again, and then brings the scribbled words and marks to the younger girl’s face.

“Step four is choosing the right outfit. Pick whatever you want and we can start,” Lu Han says.

To Lu Han’s surprise, Sehun doesn’t say anything and bends to search for something to wear. If Sehun continues to collaborate like this, they might finish with this whole ridiculousness by midnight, and that also means Lu Han can make to Minseok’s house, plus with the stuff in her bag, this night might turn even more interesting.

But, all hope Lu Han had sinks when Sehun turns towards her, throwing the pink top at Lu Han’s face.

“I’m not wearing your worn out stuff. God knows what these have gone through.”

“That’s it! I am so done,” Lu Han snaps, “Call Yixing next time you want help with dancing, not me. I’m sorry, but unlike her, I lack tolerance. Goodbye!” Without looking at Sehun, she collects all of her stuff, putting it in her gym bag. Throwing the bag over shoulder, Lu Han heads towards the door where she parked her pink Converse. She’s right in the middle of tying them up, when a hand on her shoulder makes her eyes snap up.

Sehun stands with her shoulders slouched, guilt written all over her face.

“Wait,” she says. Lu Han ignores her as she goes back to tying her shoes, but Sehun’s grip only tightens. “I’m sorry, please stay. I shouldn’t have been so rude towards you. You’re only trying to help.”

Lu Han’s hands stop in their work. She looks up again, and Sehun has her lips in a small pout. “I’m sorry,” she repeats, making Lu Han loose her grip on the sneakers. She slowly takes them off, and Sehun face immediately lightens up.

“Fine, I’m giving you one more chance. But if you mess up, no sorry can help you.”

Sehun beams. She gives Lu Han a loud smooch on the cheek. “You’re the best, unnie! I promise I won’t disappoint you,” she says as she runs back in the livingroom, where the songs Lu Han played are still on.

“You better not,” Lu Han says as she follows Sehun to her room.

~

Two hours later finds Lu Han sitting on the couch in Sehun’s livingroom, the soft beat filling the house, and Lu Han’s mouth agape.

“Oh my God,” she gasps when Sehun’s hips snap in perfect synch with the music. “You’re a natural.”

~

With a bit persuading from Minseok, Sehun buys a new pair of and a matching bra to go with - they’re both the color of navy blue, black lace decorating the rim of both. She’s an A cup, and she only feels a bit self conscious when she walks out to a perfect D cup Minseok. Only when Minseok flashes her a thumbs up, Sehun feels her cheeks flush, confidence making her back straighten and skin prickle in a pleasant way.

The night before Valentine’s Day, Sehun sends a text saying:

are we still on for tmrw?

The answer arrives only a second later.

of course ^____^

Sehun squeals in joy.

~

“There’s nothing to be embarrassed of. Lu Han said you’re a natural, and that probably means something,” Sehun says to herself as she stands in front of a familiar house. She rubs her sweaty palms on her bare thigh, right where her denim shorts end. The skin is smooth where Sehun touched it. She made sure to get rid of extra hair on her body, running the razor over five times on some parts.

“You can do it, Sehun,” she says out loud this time, and knocks on the wooden door. Her heart thumps wildly against her ribcage when she hears footsteps approach the door and a soft “I’m coming!” from inside.

Sehun’s one hundred percent sure her brain has exploded when a slightly shorter girl opens the door. A short red dress the girl’s wearing reveals the smooth skin of her legs, the curve of her waist, and thin straps doing no less to her collarbones. The chain Sehun gave her last year hangs around the long expansive of her neck, her very sensitive neck – Sehun knows that very well – the pendant dipping below the dress, right where her s meet. The girl has her brown hair in a single braid, thrown over her left shoulder. There’s also a smudge of red on her full lips.

“Y-You’re beautiful,” Sehun stutters, and blushes the moment she realizes what she has said. “I-I mean no, wait no yes,” she mentally facepalms at her clumsiness, “you look beautiful, Yixing.”

“Thank you, Sehun-ah. I thought the red could fit the holiday.” She giggles behind her hand, and that damn dimple shows on her cheek. Sehun is so doomed.

“Come in.” She gestures with her hand, moving aside to let Sehun in. Sehun waits for Yixing to close the door and then walk towards her room, Sehun on her heels.

The house is unusually quiet. Most of the time, the place in filled with the sound of piano or whatever other instrument Yixing decided to play at that moment, but right now it’s only the sound of Yixing’s voice as she talks about her day and Sehun’s heart beating madly.

Yixing is an only child, so her parents made sure to spoil her as much as possible. Her room is on the top floor, probably twice the size of her parents’. Yixing made sure to pick the smallest bed in the store, so she could fit all of her instruments, plus some extra room for dancing. Sehun also loves the tiny bed. It gave her an excuse to cuddle next to Yixing whenever she stayed over, to bring Yixing’s smaller body against hers and rub her nose against Yixing’s soft hair. Maybe even press a kiss on her temple. Or lips.

With their fingers intertwined, Yixing walks them to her bed. She lets Sehun sit first so she could drop her hand, and then kneel to reach for something under the bed.

“I have a gift for you,” Yixing says. She brings out a box, and thanks to Lu Han and her box of shame she also hides under the bed, Sehun blushes madly, expecting god knows what. “I wanted to show you this a long time ago, but I’ve decided it would be the best to save it for today.”

Yixing opens the carton lid, and to Sehun’s relief, she doesn’t bring out gags or handcuff. The box if filled with dozens CDs, plush keychains and rubber bands. Yixing starts searching through the CDs, and quickly brings out one, something written over it in a messy handwriting.

“For you,” she says, planting the disk in Sehun’s hands.

“For me?” Sehun asks quietly as she inspects the silver disk. “Can I play it?”

“Sure.” Yixing laughs and points to her laptop. Sehun goes for the computer on Yixing’s desk, her hands shaking only a bit when she plays the CD. The song that plays is one of Sehun’s favorite, the rhythm and music she heard so many times, but what outstands is the voice that sings the lyrics Sehun knows by heart.

“I changed the lyrics only a bit. If there’s been a he, I just changed it to a she,” she explains with her dimple visible.

Sehun opens to say something, but Yixing quiets her with her hand raised. “All the songs there are for you. I hope you like it.”

“I love it,” Sehun blurts out, blushing for the nth time tonight. Sehun swears Yixing’s probably the only person who can do this to her - make the confident, bad-, pink-haired Sehun turn in a messy goo of love and red cheeks.

“I’m glad you do. Happy Valentines’ Day, Sehun,” Yixing says. She goes to stand up, probably to walk towards Sehun and receive a kiss in gratitude, only to get pushed back on the bed.

“S-Sehun?”

“I have a gift for you too,” Sehun explains. Her underwear suddenly feels too small for her, the bra digging in her back, the black lace pressed in her flesh. Not to mention the poor amount of makeup she put has probably melted by now. Yixing gives her a curious look when she turns towards the laptop again. She opens the playlist of Yixing’s songs and goes in a wild search for something, anything. Lu Han said she’s a natural, a natural, so she can go with anything, right?

A familiar title catches her eye. She immediately presses play, waiting for the slow rhythm and Yixing’s voice to clear the heavy atmosphere in the room. Yixing is still equally confused as she was seconds ago, Sehun’s hands on the rim of her tank top not making anything clear.

“Please don’t tell anyone about this,” Sehun says, closes her eyes and just lets it go. Yixing opens to say something, but quickly closes it when her eyes fall on her girlfriend’s exposed waist.

With her eyes closed, Sehun just feels. She feels the music, feels her fingertips leave goosebumps trails on the skin she exposes, Yixing’s eyes on her, heat even when she loses her top and shorts. As her hands reach for her bra straps, a gasp filling Sehun’s ear finally lets her eyes open. Yixing’s still sitting on the bed, only her hands are gripping the sheets so hard, her knuckles are white and fingers twitch just to touch, touch, touch. Sehun’s hand blindly reaches for a chair, bed, anything to lean on; if she continues like this, she might even lose what’s left of her sanity.

It’s Yixing’s hand that grabs hers, fingers gripping tight around her own.

“Let me.” She moves her other hand over Sehun’s exposed shoulder, down to her .

“No,” Sehun denies half-heartedly. “I want you to watch. You can touch me later.”

“But-“

“Later, I promise.”

It’s the mist of rhythm, hot breath and warm hands that have made both girls’ minds so foggy, so engrossed in their own little world, that makes Lu Han let out the most obscene sound when Sehun’s bra drops on the floor.

“Okay, you’ve watched enough,” Minseok says, trying to grab the pair of binoculars in Lu Han’s hands.

“But Minnie, I’m the one who taught her. I have to check if she’s doing all the moves right,” Lu Han says, making Minseok roll her eyes.

“You’re ridiculous. I can’t believe you made me do this,” Minseok hisses from their strategic position on the floor of Lu Han’s room. “I feel like such a bad person.”

“Minseok, please. You’re the one who bought Sehun the underwear she's wearing right now- no, wait…aaand she’s not wearing it anymore.”

“Give me that!”

Minseok grabs the binoculars from Lu Han’s hands, only to bring it towards her own face.

“Hey!” Lu Han pouts.

Minseok giggles at Lu Han’s childish pout. She drops the binoculars on the floor and rolls on her back, Lu Han doing the same. Lu Han finds Minseok’s hand with her own, and brings it to her lips. She kisses her knuckles, moves her lips over her palm, wrist, till she reaches the silver bracelet, pale as skin of Minseok’s wrist.

“Do you like it?”

Minseok eyes the bracelet. She gives Lu Han a small nod, pink gums visible as she smiles. It’s been three years, and Minseok’s smile still does things to Lu Han like it’s day one, like it’s their first ice-cream date. And when they kiss, it’s maybe even better than the first time.

~

“Lu Han, what’s in that box under your bed?”

“”


I liked writing ing so much, I’m already writing a prequel to this story, how they met and stuff uwu I’ll post it soon~

Talk with me on my tumblr or ask.fm ((I’ve only made this yesterday, and I’m thinking of writing short drabbles based on the prompts you send me, so yay~ send some ideas and I’ll try to write ‘em))