Bother

Just Another Boy

"Remember when I said I've never seen an angel?

Well, I lied.

But I couldn't see him.

His wings were broken."

 

 

 

Jinhwans p.o.v

"Jinhwan!"

His loud voice called my name, he hugged me without warning.

I hate hugs.

I hate the warmth.

I hate this.

"The next time: wait. And now come on let's go home, before he says that we're late again."

He grabbed my arm but I pulled away quickly. I’m sorry, but I’m not in the mood to go home yet.

"I c-can't come w-with y-you. I h-have to g-give t-tut-toring."

I lied. I knew he would be sad, but I didn’t want to see home yet. He looked at me and nodded.

"Well then....see you at home?"

He asked hoping for a 'yes'.

Sorry.

You're sleeping till I'm home.

I nodded and he went around me in the direction where our home was. Still waving at me.

My brother.

A black-haired, of course taller than me, thin boy. He was younger, one class under me. I love him, but I felt so sorry every time I pushed him away. He needed someone to cling at, but I’m not that someone. I’m not even a good brother, I’m sorry.

I sighed. I waited till he was out of my sight and then I continued walking.

To somewhere.

To nowhere.

Time went by and I was still walking along the streets. With another sigh leaving my mouth I looked at my phone. Yeah, I actually had one. Surprises me every time. It was 10pm by now and I wasn't even nearly home.

I was somewhere.

I was nowhere.

After thinking that, maybe, I should slowly find the way back home, I tried to find a bus station. It took some time till I finally saw one. A sigh left my mouth. I was the only one walking along those ing streets. So why did so many people have to stand there? Of course I didn't know them, but it was a bother enough that someone was standing there. Eventually I decided to walk home. Not to take the bus.

Too many people.

Too many judges.

What a dumb but typical for me decision. So I started again walking along those empty streets. And after a while I actually found my home.

Wow, let's clap for it, Jinhwan.

I grabbed the keys out of my jeans pocket and opened the door quietly. I tried not to make any noises. It would just get me into big trouble. And I really didn't want big trouble so late. My brother was sleeping already. And god bless me, our 'father' too. I silently walked into my room. I took off my shoes as soon as I closed the door, as quietly as I could. I sighed. I took off my clothes and changed into my sleeping clothes. Then I lay down on my huge bed. I sighed again. My thoughts wandered. To Hanbin, to him, to my brother, to my ‘father’ and back to me. My eyes slowly fell shut and the sleep took over me.

Tomorrow's gonna be a hard day for you, Jinhwan.

 

When I arrived at school, Hanbin was already standing at the big gate, his back against the wall. Don't tell me he was really waiting for me. I mean for me? I started looking at the ground when I got closer. I tried so hard to avoid his eyes. They were too unreal for me.

"Hey, Jinhwan."

I didn't answer, why should I? I couldn't even say my name. Then why should I answer? I nodded shortly, hoping that it was enough for an answer.

"I think we have enough time until the first class starts, so you can show me around, right?"

I nodded again, not wanting to show my surprised self. Right, I forgot. I had to show him around. Well, not had to, but I wanted to be nice. Why am I always so early? Couldn’t I have come an hour later? Then at least I had an excuse.

Damn you, Jinhwan.

I quickly showed him everything. Really quickly. I didn't even name the rooms. It was quite awkward, but I didn't care. When we were on our way back to the class room where we had biology, he started talking again. Why? Couldn't he just shut up? It annoyed me, but only because I knew he would ask questions and questions always meant I had to answer. Oh, how I hated questions.

"Who was that guy yesterday?"

There were many guys, Idiot.

"I mean the one who called you ."

Yeah, like I said before there where many guys.

But how could he know?

Anyway I knew which one he actually meant. I still didn’t want to answer, though.

"You know which one, right?"

"I-it's not y-your b-business."

 I stuttered, trying to avoid his eyes. We were getting closer to our classroom and I just tried to avoid answering for that long also. His eyes were dangerous, answering was dangerous, he was dangerous. Why am I still walking next to him?

"Yeah, but I don't think every guy on this school calls you a ."

You're wrong.

Everybody does it, Hanbin.

"I s-s-said it's n-not your business."

"Yes, I know and understand but I wanna know it."

We arrived at the class room, good for me because the teacher was already in there. The lesson didn't start yet, because he was still putting his things on its right place and the bell hadn't rang. I quickly walked over to my desk and sat down. Hanbin next to me. But we two had to stand up again right before we even sat, because the bell rang.

All students bowed.

And sat down.

I knew I wouldn’t pay attention. It was biology after all and biology was boring.

School was boring.

Why did I even learn for this?

Why did I even sit in class?

"Come on, tell me his name."

I jumped a little when I felt Hanbins arm on the back of my chair. I glanced at him but looked at the desk again.

, he was close. Very close.

"W-why?"

I didn't even speak, my voice was too faint. But he heard me, or at least read my lips.

Wait...he looked at my....

I noticed how I blushed and I heard him giggling. Great, now he even noticed it.

"Why are you blushing?"

I don't even know myself, don't ask me.

"Never mind, now tell me his name."

He pleaded again. He didn't give up.

Why?

Why?

Why?

I was getting annoyed ad angry. Can’t he just let me live my life as always? Why was he bothering me? I looked at the blackboard trying to catch about what the teacher talked. But it was hard when you have someone really good looking so close next to you.

"W-why d-do I-I h-have t-to t-tell y-you."

I started to get nervous. I couldn't say one clear word. I was way so pathetic. Why was he even pleading so much?

"Because I don't think it's ok to call you that."

"N-no, I w-wont t-tell y-you."

He giggled again.

"You're really cute when you stutter."

What?

Cute?

What's that?

Another way to insult me?

"S-stop t-that."

He giggled again. This ing giggling. It started to annoy me as well. God, the more he wanted from me the he started to annoy me. I didn’t want him to be annoying in my eyes, because he was nice and friendly, but maybe that was the reason he was annoying for me? Because he was nice to me like no one else? I shook m head, ripping myself out of the thoughts.

Then I felt his hand on my thigh.

What?

He had his hand on my thigh? What was going on? What was he going to? I blushed again, this time deeper. And why was I so nervous? I tried to calm down, but he leaned closer to me, what made me only more nervous. My heart was riding a rollercoaster by now.

"Jinhwan, tell me his name."

"W-what a-are y-y-you d-doing? I w-won't t-t-tell you h-his n-name."

I was super nervous by now. What was that idiot doing?  But I quickly got my answer.

He pinched my thigh.

A scream left my mouth.

A loud scream.

.

Everybody was looking at me.

Everybody.

"Jinhwan, is everything ok?"

I nodded, looking at my desk again.

As if. That ing bastard pinched my thigh as punishment? For me not answering?

er.

"Ok, everybody, eyes on the blackboard."

The teacher said and everybody did.

Blessedly.

"Now tell me his name."

His hand was still on my thigh. And he was still pleading. Why? Why was he still trying?

"H-hanb-bin stop t-that."

"No, just tell me his name."

"N-no."

You're talking too much, Jinhwan.

Too much.

Stop it now.

"Come on tell me his name."

I didn't answer. And he pinched my thigh. My hand immediately got to my mouth, covering it. Because if I would cry out again it would properly be the death of me. And just like my ears my skin was sensitive as well, I bet I get bruises. I heard him sighing heavily.

"Good. I will bother you in our lunch break."

He looked at the blackboard and I looked at him. No, not looking, it was just a glance. He wants to be with me in our lunch break? I turned around a little, looking at one of the boys, which were looking at me too, smiling evil. No, not looking, I just glanced. Lunch break was going to be fun. But then I glanced at Hanbin and his arms. They were covered because he wore a sweater. I hope he's strong. Something might happen.

And yes, I felt how his hand still rested on my thigh.

 

 

 

"Because I didn't want to get hurt,

I became alone."

 

 

 

Ok, here's the next chapter :))

And I hope you enjoy reading.