Chapter 1

I'm sorry, my love

You're almost perfect and you're everything I need. But I'm sorry. I can't help it. My heart just won't accept you.

 

Kai's POV

I tiptoed into the room. Into Kim Hyesung’s room. She’s my wife and yes, we sleep in different rooms. How can I ever let a stranger sleep on the same bed as me? Yes its right, I don’t love her. She wasn’t my choice. It was my parents’  idea. I had no way out. I was rebellious, a trouble-maker who made my parents disappointed. I told them I would change for the better and do everything they asked me to, as long as they will believe that I’m turning into a new leaf. But I didn’t know that they would ask me to marry a girl; a stranger I’ve never met.

I stared at her face. She’s so angel-like. She has all the qualities to be a good wife to me but my heart just doesn’t seem to move for her. I don’t see myself liking her. I just cant. I don’t even know her and I hated my parents’ idea. Why do I have to marry her? I won’t mind marrying any of my girl classmate. It’s just this feeling that couldn’t be described. Not hate but maybe just maybe, dislike.

“Im sorry Hyesung, I can’t like you. It’s just wrong.”

I walked out of her room and sat against her door. I felt bad, of course. She’s been trying so hard to win my heart. I’m aware of my actions towards her. I despised myself for being that way too.  Its something that couldn’t be helped.

It was already 8 in the morning, and I was stirring in my sleep.

“Where’s Hyesung?”

That’s the first thing that came into my mind. Usually, she’ll be the one who will wake me up, even if I would kick her out of my room afterwards. She don’t seem to be tired of it.

I washed up and went downstairs. At least I could wake up on my own. I saw the dining table with breakfast on it waiting for me. I picked up a note beside it that reads:

“Sorry Jongin. I wanted to inform you but you were in a deep sleep. I went out as something came up. I’ll be home at night, don’t wait for me. Hyesung.”

Something came up? It’s a freaking Sunday and you went out? She’s going to be in a deep trouble once she comes back home. Just wait, Hyesung.

 

 

 

(A/N: A very short chapter to start off this short story!!)