Mr. Musical Genius

FANTASTIC 143

  Amber may not be like other girls who wear dresses and fit clothes but that didn’t stop Henry form liking her. For him, Amber is the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. Another thing that he likes about Amber is that she is really good with everyone and with everyone, almost all people in the world.

Their  teamwork is surprisingly exceptional. After some time, they already had the MR for the song. Though, they still need to work on the lyrics because it still lacks some factors.

“Dude,you have got to confess your feelings. It’s obvious that it’s your love story” Kris said while Henry is arranging the MR that he and Amber had been working for months

Henry stopped and looked at Kris shockingly.

“Is it really that obvious??” Henry questioned.

“For me,it is.” Kris answered leaning on the couch.

“Do you think she noticed it too?” Henry asked worriedly.

“That, I don’t know.” Kris answered with hands pointing to back at Henry.

Henry leaned on the swivel chair and let out a deep sigh.

“The problem is, I don’t know how! Saying I love you is too common. I want it to be different.” Henry said

“It’s also obvious in your song. It’s the most important part that is missing” Kris mumbled softly but Henry definitely heard him.

 

Silence filled the atmosphere.

 

“Hey dudes~!” Amber came in the studio with food on both hands.

She dropped the food at the side table and came near to Kris first and gave him a bump fist. She came near to Henry and messed up his hair. Henry just gave her a smile and turned his swivel chair back to the recording machine. Amber grabbed a chair and sat beside Henry.

“So,how’s our MR doing?” Amber asked.

Henry was about to speak but Kris beat him to it.

“I listened to it and it’s really good. You just have to work on your lyrics like FILLING OUT the missing parts” Kris said with a grin on his face

Henry turned to look at him and Kris just gave him a shrug with a matching smile.

“We’re still working on it, Hyung.” Amber said.

Henry looked down and Kris saw him. He thought of an idea.

“Henry has been stressing out about the lyrics lately” Kris said

Henry’s ears stung when he heard his name. Amber turned his swivel chair to face her and put her hands on Henry’s shoulder.

“You are?” Amber asked worriedly.

 

Henry didn’t answer. Kris sense that these two needs some time together alone so he stood up and went to the door.

“I have to go. I have a schedule to go to” Both Henry and Kris know that it was a lie.

 

 

“Is it true that you have been stressing out?” Amber asked worriedly again

“Well…” before Henry could speak, Amber immediately got up and went at Henry’s back and massaged his head and shoulders.

“We can do it Mr. Musical Genius” Amber cheered.

After that, Amber danced goofily in front if Henry in order to cheer him up. Henry can’t help but laugh at Amber’s craziness. He is thankful and at the same time happy that she’s here to cheer him up.

After the fun, they went back to work.

They left the studio and went to a café and eat. As usual, they’ve been talking about themselves. After they ate, they agreed to walk home to their dorm so they will still have time to talk.