Composing the declaration.

FANTASTIC 143

 

“I really want tell her how I feel but I don’t know how.” Henry quietly debates with himself on how to declare his feelings to Amber. He does not know what to do since it’s the first time that he had fallen deeply in love with someone.

“I want my declaration to be unique but how am I going to come up with that?? Ugh~!” Henry messed up his hair for he has not come up with something.

 

 

The door clicks open.

“Hey Henry! What are you up to?” Amber suddenly burst in the room.

Henry quickly cleans up careful for Amber not to see his papers.

“Uhmm. Nothing.” He quickly stood up to face her.

 

 

They were face to face. Amber felt something strange about Henry.

“Are you okay? Are you feeling ill?” Amber puts her hands on Henry’s forehead.

“Yes, I’m okay. I’m just stressed out with…song writing” that was an alibi that he thought of

“Oh! You’re working on a new song! That’s so cool!.” Amber said cheerfully

“Nah, I’m not sure if I will be able to finish it since I’m only experimenting” Henry inquired

“I can help you if you like..” Amber offered happily

 

 

Heart beats fast when Amber offered to help. He wants to say yes but the problem is, he was not actually writing a song but it was his confession to her.

“That would be nice but…there’s one problem. I don’t have an inspiration on what song I’m going to do” Henry said

“What concept do you have in mind?” Amber questioned.

 

 

Henry froze and quickly think of something

“My concept is….a guy trying to confess but he doesn’t know how….that’s sort of concept” Henry mentally face palmed himself

 

 

Silence filled the air. Both didn’t speak. Henry was panicking.

 

 

“and is saying  I love yous is too mainstream?..that kind of concept?” Amber broke the silence. Henry was relieved that Amber was trying to conceptualize.

“uhmm.yeah. Let’s go with that.” Henry said.