Chapter 2

Weapons & Princesses

Since it's getting dark we decided to find a hotel. I don't have any money but just golden coins from the Hotel. We walked towards the front desk clerks, which the chubby lady raising her thin drawed eyebrows, her hair is blonde and red colored nails. I think this is not a good idea to talk to this creepy lady.

 

"Princess, I think this lady at the desk wants to kill me" I mumbled, trying not to move my lips while mumbling so she'll not think we're talking about her.

 

"Just go, the princess needs to rest okay?" she said coldly while looking around.I have no choice, I don't feel any danger around here, but this lady is making it hard for me.

 

"They're with me" A guy with pale skin and dark hair, wearing all black smiled at us, the lady smiled and bowed her head. So she wants a guy with pale skin like no blood is flowing in his veins and a dark hair hmm? But im still handsome.

 

"Yes, Mr. Lee" I don't know who he is or what he wants, but all of the ladies around the hotel are staring at him, except the princess she seems like she's not interested.

 

"Hello Mr. Wang and  Miss Heo, follow me and please just leave your things there'' He smiled and turned around and headed to the elevator, while the princess is there wandering her eyes around while tapping her foot on the ground. Okay, first time seeing a princess doing that. I grabbed her arm and pulled her to the elevator where the guy is already waiting.

 

"It's kinda bit disappointing you didn't notice me, Miss Heo" he just smiled staring at our reflection from the elevator door.

 

"You're not that attractive at all" she said coldly. I snorted.

 

"Who are you anyway?" I looked at him. He smirked, the elevator opened, he walked towards a two door entry at the end of the hall, he goes inside and gestured us to go inside. It looks like it's the expensive room here in the hotel leather couches, a chandilier, cool paintings on the wall, two door refrigirator.

 

"Im Lee Taemin, the highest and powerful vampire prince here in South Korea, It's nice to meet you Jackson Wang and princess Youngji" he grins, but there's no fangs.

 

"How did you know she's the princess?" I frown laying my hand on my sword from my backpack.

 

"Woah! Chill dude, Im not going to steal your princess, Im here to need help okay?" he said, raising his both hands up.

 

"Wow! I didn't know vampires exist!" the princess stares at the vampire.

 

"Well now you know" he chuckled.

 

"What do you want?" I asked, putting my hand down. He sat down and crossed his legs.

 

"I need you to come and visit my girlfriend in her school and give her this letter" he showed a white envelope.

 

"That's all? Well how can we go in that school? And why don't you do it instead?"

 

"You know Mr. Wang I can control a crowd of people in one place and make them believe you're with them'' he smirked. I noticed the princess keep on looking at her watch.

 

"Hey princess?" 

 

"Vampire where can I sleep?"

 

"Over there beside the bathroom" he points at a door. She quickly run towards it pulling her bag. Why is those things here. "What's the problem?"

 

"I don't know? I just met her this morning" I shrugged.

 

"Hey you'll help me or what?" He stood up.

 

"Yes, whatever, when?" I took the envelope.

 

"Tomorrow morning" He walked towards a door then goes inside. Wow what a good way to treat guests.

 

Youngji's POV

 

I woke up already since it's my daily routine when im with my grandma to water her flowers. How is she doing there? Is she taking her medicines right?

 

"Hey princess, are you awake now? Go and wear the uniform in the closet" Im sure that's the vampire.

 

"Yes, I will" I stood up and walk towards the bathroom to take a bath.

 

Jackson's POV

 

"What the hell is this vampire?!" the princess came out angrily wearing the girl's uniform. I snorted and continues on fixing my collar infront of the mirror.

 

"What? You look cute!" the vampire smiled, looking her from head to toe. Is he a ert?

 

"I don't wear skirts okay?" she said, trying to pull her skirt down.

 

"Princesses like you likes wearing skirts tho and even shorter than that!" I smirked teasingly facing her. "How do I look?"

 

"You look like a short business man wearing a cap" she laughedand walkeds back in her bedroom. What the hell?! No one calls me short!

 

"Ohh~ that hurts" this freaking vampire laughs but covered his mouth quickly. "It's okay Jackson, atleast you're going to be rich" he said and walked away. How nice of this princess to compliment me.

 

 

This vampire drag us to this big building. I think this is the school. 

 

"Okay, you can enter inside already your id are in your pockets if you need them" the vampire smiled handing us our backpack, he hands me a blue backpack. Seriously? I want black.

 

"Where did this came from?" the princess took it.

 

"I pooped earlier and this came out" he smiled innocently. Okay, he's the nastiest vampire.

 

"Shut up" the princess walked through the gate showing hr id to the guard.I followed her inside.

 

"Goodluck you two!" he smiled waving happily then disappears. 

 

"ohh.." the princess said, and saw three girls running towards us.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

Everyooone~ please subscribe and comment down of what you think about my story

ME WANTS SUGGESTIONS!!~ -grabby hands-

<3 SARANGHAEEE <3