On and On - Hongbin oneshot

I Don't Want To Be An Idol

Hongbin came home at dawn because he doesn’t feel like talking to anyone at their dorm. VIXX doesn’t have an early morning schedule so he decided to sleep at home. He wanted some time alone without his two noisy hyung’s; Jaehwan and Hakyeon around.  He went straight to his room and fell asleep as soon as he touched the bed. He was sleeping soundly and peacefully.

 

Few hours have passed and he was awakened by the noise coming from the kitchen. He got up and hurriedly went in there. He saw her there looking wasted and her body full of bruises once again. She was seating on the floor; kitchen utensils all over the place and refrigerator left open. He went to her and took the can of beer from her. It was already in half but he still gulp it in one go. She whined and protested. She started crying while beating him up. He didn't flinch nor move.

 

She finally stopped because of exhaustion. She leaned on him while sobbing until she fell asleep. Hongbin brought her to his room. He laid her carefully on his bed, afraid she would wake if he moves her too much. After much difficulty of putting her to bed, he sat down on the floor only looking at her.

 

"He hurt you again." It wasn't a question. He clenched his fist so tightly. His anger is eating him inside. He wanted to kill him, burn him down and throw him on the riverside. One of these days that guy would be in the news.

 

"I'm sorry. It was my fault. I'm really sorry." She mumbled in her sleep. Hongbin hurriedly went beside her. His heart is broken into pieces once again.

 

"Shhh... It's alright Hana noona. I'm here now." He hushed her while patting her head lightly. Tears started falling down his face. He was angry and at the same time devastated. He doesn't know what to do. Every time he comes home to visit, this is the scene he has always witness.

 

Hana is the best friend of his second older sister. He has known her ever since he was little. She has always been fond of him and he has always liked her. She rejected him mainly because she's like a family to them already. But she keeps coming back to him.

 

A few minutes later he wiped the tears he shed and smiled. He got up carefully from the bed. He took a glance at her before going to the kitchen to clean the mess she created. He then decided to clean the whole house; except his room, to empty his mind. An hour or two later he was done. He went back to the kitchen to brew some coffee. He was about to get a cup to pour on his coffee when two bruised hands suddenly wrapped around him.

 

"Binnie." Hana called him softly. His body tensed up. He waited for her to talk more but she didn’t say a word after that. He decided to turn around and faced her. She was looking at him dearly.

 

He didn’t even have a chance to talk. His lips have been taken over by her. He didn’t protest. He wrapped his arms tightly around her small body. He knew this would happen again. She was exploring his mouth and it made his body feel heated.

 

“I want you Binnie.” She told him panting.

 

It was his cue. He brought her back to his room and laid her down roughly in bed this time.  He continued the kiss. This time around, his tongue explored . She is giving in on him. He broke the kiss only ravage on her neck. He planted soft kisses on there first. Slowly he on the sweet spot of her neck that made her moan. His senses are all hype up. But he tried not to show it. He tried to control his emotions as he looked at her lustful eyes.

 

“Why are you doing this to me?” Hongbin asked. His voice sounded unusually low and sad.

 

“You want me.” Hana told him the obvious thing. She pulled him towards her and kissed his lips once again. He kissed her back this time letting go of the doubts he had. He slid his hands under her shirt and pulled it off of her.

 

He was taken aback seeing her bruised body in front of him. She noticed his surprised face and so she touched his face gently. Hongbin couldn’t control his emotions anymore. He leaned his head onto her bare shoulder and started to cry like a little boy. She patted his back and kissed the top of his head. They remained in that position for a long time until finally Hongbin spoke.

 

“I have always wanted you, Hana noona. And I always will. But not like this.” He said as he cupped his hands around her small face. His eyes showed how he longed for her and Hana can’t take it.

 

Hana felt guilty somehow. She always runs to him whenever her husband hurt her or whenever her husband sleeps with another woman. She knew how immorally wrong the things she does but she don’t know any other way to take revenge on her husband. She feels bad using Hongbin this way because she knew he wouldn’t say anything to her. Hana knew how badly Hongbin wants her.

 

“Should we stop this then?” She asked removing his hands that have cupped on her face. Hongbin tensed up at what she said. He grabbed her hand and tightly held onto it.

 

“NO.” He answered without any hint of hesitation. He wrapped his arms around her once more and indulged his lips with the sweetness in hers.