Error - Leo oneshot

I Don't Want To Be An Idol

After such a long time, I will finally be able to see Chaemi. I miss her precious smile. The reason that I took this path of being an idol is her. I wanted to see her happy.

 

"Jung Taekwoon~!" She squealed as she sees me coming closer.

 

She looks different now than I remember her to be. She has grown beautifully. My cute little angel is now a pretty woman.

 

I MISS YOU SO MUCH.

 

I wanted to tell her that. But she run to me and give me a warm hug that made me unable to speak. I can't breathe. I can't even think. I just want to stay like this forever. Can I?

 

"I miss you Woonie!" She said it! The words I wanted to hear. It felt like heaven.

 

"You know how happy I am when I saw your debut stage?! I was jumping all around the house screaming! Mom panicked because she thought there's fire!" She's talking without pausing again. So child-like. It's too cute that I can't help but smile.

 

"Look at you now. You've changed so much. How long has it been since you debut? 3 years?" I nodded with a smile.

 

Yes it's been 3 years since VIXX debut and it's been 6 years since I last saw her.

 

“Han Chaemi.” I called her name with a smile.

 

This is what I missed on those past years that I'm away from her. It never bored me. The nonstop talking never did. And it never annoyed me either. I love hearing her voice. I have always imagined this happening. Seeing her smile like this because of me feels like a dream.

 

Seeing her being excited and all that I have become an idol makes me wonder why I did thought it’s never a good choice. I feel so alive seeing her so happy like this. It’s like I conquered the world. Being an idol is not bad after all.

 

"Chaemi-ah, I have something to tell you." I looked at her as nervousness started to build up.

 

It's time to tell her now. Tell her the things I've been keeping from her. The feelings I've suppressed for long. This moment is all I've been waiting for.

 

“What is it Woonie? Go on and spill! I'm geting curious." She giggled with excitement. My heart began to pound so harshly like it would explode. I started to feel anxious. How will I say it? What should I tell her? How will she react if I tell her?

 

"Chaemi, I---"

 

"Taeyong omma!" A loud voice of a man calling someone distracted me and eased me up a bit. But the guy is going in our direction. He is smiling happily at us. Chaemi waved at him and gesture for him to come.

 

Wait a moment. Who is he? And did he just call Chaemi 'Taeyong omma'? I don't know what's going on anymore. I look at them with confusion.

 

"Woonie-ah, before that, I want to introduce you to my beloved husband Hwang Chansik and I know you will like my cute baby boy Taeyong." She introduced them happily. The cute baby boy went to me and gave me a hug.

 

Taeyong looks a lot like her.