I love you.

Love me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Jongin the CEO of KIM company was at his office right now.

Suddenly someone come in.

“ Sir, can we talk? “ someone named Kyungsoo said to him.

“ Oh Kyungsoo-ssi, take a seat first “ He said.

“ So, what do you want to talk? “ Jongin ask.

“ I want to talk about 3 months ago accident!” Kyungsoo answered.

“ What do you mean? “ Jongin ask.

“ I’m P-pregnant! “ Kyungsoo said meanwhile Jongin shocked because of the news.

“ w-what ? you sure that child is mine? I mean *cough* ever you slept with another man?” Jongin ask nervously.

“ You’re the one who took my ity.” Kyungsoo answered.

“so ?” Jongin ask.

“ I want your responsibility. This baby needs a father.!!” Kyungsoo answer.

“ TCH.. You just want my money since i’m  a rich man, right? You use your baby for that?”  Jongin said mockingky.

Kyungsoo is angry. He doesn’t want to got a  meanie word from Jongin, he just want his baby has a father.

“ ENOUGH!! I just want your resbonsibility not your ing meanie words! If you wont to do that, Fine! I will raise it alone! “ After yell at Jongin, Kyungsoo ran and go home.

Kyungsoo is Jongin secretary.

After Kyungsoo left Jongin was confuse, he don’t know what should he do.

***

It’s been 1 Week Kyungsoo didn’t go work and today he decided to go work.

“ Morning everyone! “ Kyungsoo greet the other worker happily.

“ Morning, Soo!” The blonde boy named Baekhyun greeted him back.

“ You should go to the boss room, every day he ask your condition to me!” Baekhyun said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter