★ O2.

Saints Devine, Sinners Sanctify

The elevator stops with a ding and out hanbin steps back onto the earthy ground that he hasnt set foot on in a while. He stands there for a minute, looking at his surroundings and breathing in the air that he knows is polluted but thinks of it as fresh anyways. Hanbin is still dressed in white but the only thing that was different was his wings were hidden. This being the only way he can blend in with the other human beings. 

 

Hanbin crosses his arms. " now..where is that guy that yunhyeong was talking about? " 

 

Right after hanbin questioned himself he heard the sound of someone letting out a yelp followed by a maniacal laughter. He snapped his head in the direction of where it came from and saw the same man that was in the mirror. He walked towards him and stood in front of the other, stopping him from moving any further. He tried to walk past Hanbin but hanbin just copied his steps, still continuing to block him. 

 

The other male just rolled his eyes. " do you mind getting the hell out of my way? " 

 

Hanbin shook his head just replying with no.

 

The other black hair male just scoffed then looked at hanbin with piercing mean eyes. " Move or I'll force you to move. " he said even slower but yet in a threatening tone. 

 

Once again hanbin just replied with " no " 

 

The male got fed up and shoved hanbin to the side, walking again to nowhere in particular. Hanbin looked back and huffed but stopped himself from getting mad at the guy. He then followed the male, pulling back on his arm making him turn around to face him again.

 

" what do you want!? Cant you see im- " the male pauses, examining hanbin from head to toe now realizing that he was an angel from above. " Oh, its one of you pure goody good saints from that unaturally bright place in the sky that you call heaven. " the mans expression changed to one in annoyance to now one in disgust. He wasnt expecting to see an angel be back on earths grounds. 

" and you must be one of hells dark and devilish sinners " hanbin said with a teasing smile. 

 

The male couldnt be more disgusted at the fact that hes seeing an angel, let alone one who is smiling in front of him get in his way of doing his evil plans. He had to admit though that behind that disgusted expression of his own, he did think the young male was kinda handsome. The man then mentally hit himself trying to block those thoughts of his that just occured cause it was just distracting him more.

 

 He rolled his eyes again and sighed, standing in the same spot. " So why are you here, man? Did they kick you out? " he laughed.

 

Hanbin sarcastically laughed after the others comment. " ha..ha..yeah you're really funny. No. I was sent back down here to watch after people. You especially cause I dont want you making my job hard so if you just behave for the time I am here then I can get this done sooner. " he bluntly said.

 

The other scoffed once more. " ha! Behave? Umm..dude, do you even know who I am? I am jiwon, the devil king junhwes favorite demon who he sent back here to cause havoc just so I can make my lord happy and show him what I got. " jiwon now had a smug smile on his face. 

 

" so your name is jiwon, huh? Nice name for a demon. Im hanbin " the younger said. 

 

Jiwon oddly liked hanbins name. It was strangely cute to him. Jiwon then shook his head to get his thoughts out of his mind again, mentally cursing himself on why he keeps thinking things like that. 

 

He clears his throat once before speaking again. " hanbin, hi, ok now that we know each others names, I must be on my way, for I- " he paused, giving the collar of his matching black jacket a rough tug " have a job to do. " he added, turning his back on hanbin again.

 

 Before jiwon could even move his feet, hanbin kept him secured in the same spot he was standing by holding onto his arm.

 

 Jiwon looked back to notice " w what the- yah! Let go! " he desperately tried to free his arm from hanbins grasp. 

 

 " No! I said I was gonna watch over you. So you dont be going anywhere without me, jiwon. " hanbin hissed. 

 

Jiwon groaned, giving in on that point and allowing hanbin to follow him around like he was some sort of sidekick. 

 

" alright, fine! You can follow me around.. " jiwon mumbled, not too happy about what has come to doing his mission now.

 

" good " is all hanbin could say as him and jiwon walked together on the streets of korea.

 

 Right now, Jiwon is thinking on how the heck hes gonna do his mission at this point. Hes got a freaking angel following him around. Its already stressing him out cause hanbins gonna try and stop jiwon from doing what he has to do. He wants to give up but he doesnt cause quitting is for losers he thought. Not to mention also that would mean letting lord junhwe down. Jiwon can already hear his lords voice in his head calling him a failure. 

 

Jiwon talked through clenched teeth, taking a glance over at hanbin. " looks like I will just have to deal with it.. "