Part 60 The Truth Part 2

Monday Couple Love Story
Flashback
Ji Hyo and Eun Hye arrived at the part time shop as they started to work.
They put their things into the locker and started the part time job.
As they walked out, Ji Hyo stumbled a bit as Eun Hye catched her and said,"Ji Hyo ahhh, do you really think you will be ok? You look terrible."
Ji Hyo stood upright once again and said,"I will be ok."
As another hour passed, more customers came as Ji Hyo stood slanted leaning onto the wall, her arms tightened in front of her stomach.
Ji Hyo moved around slanted as sweat started to fall down the sides of her face while baring then pain.
Ji Hyo said to Eun Hye holding up her phone as an excuse,"I will be right back, I need to answer this call outside."
She walked outside slowly as she put her phone back into her pocket.
She crouched down for a moment and they stood up again about to be sick on the edge.
Ji Hyo wasn't able to vomit so she calmed down once again and started to walk back quickly inside the shop.
As she walked inside the shop, she bumped into a man as he pushed her straight into the side of the wall then she fell onto the shop sign still standing.
The man said saying,"Are you drunk? You should be careful not to bump into anyone."
Then the man walked away as Ji Hyo fell onto the floor on her stomach.
Ji Hyo stood back up once again as this time the pain was like somebody had stabbed her.
She tightened her arms across her stomach as she saw blood dripping onto the floor.
She walked slowly baring the pain to the road trying to get a taxi to go to the hospital as suddenly a car was coming.
She turned seeing the car shocked and the car hit her.
As everyone crowded around inside the shop, everyone was running outside saying,"Oh my gosh, I think there is an accident outside. A young girl got hit by a car."
Eun Hye heard what they said and immediately sprinted outside through the crowd thinking that something was wrong as she couldn't see Ji Hyo.
She saw Ji Hyo on the floor unconscious as she shouted,"Call the ambulance now."
She said,"Ji Hyo ahhh, come to your senses."
Eun Hye looked on the floor as blood was spreading across the floor.
Eun Hye said as tears came down her face,"Blood, O.O Ji Hy ahhh, please, stay in here."
Seconds later, the ambulance arrived sending Ji Hyo to the hospital.
As Ji Hyo was sent to the hospital, Eun Hye stayed by her side holding Ji Hyo's hand on the way.
As they arrived, the doctors all gathered around as they pushed Ji Hyo into a room to be examined.
Eun Hye stood upright hoping that Ji Hyo would be alright as she tightened her fists.
As the doctors came out, the doctor's said,"Ji Hyo is in a critical state and she will need an operation. Is Ji Hyo preganant?"
Eun Hye's eyes widened as she shook her head and said,"From what I know, no."
The doctor said,"Are you sure, has she taken any medication or been ill recently?"
Eun Hye said,"She had some flu tablets this morning. She said she had nausea and dizzy. She was very pale and weak, could this be a sign?"
The doctor said,"We will have to do another examination to make sure, she seems to have lost a lot of blood near her stomach and we will have to examine her further."
The doctors went back in as Eun Hye stood there not sure what to do from the big surprise.
Another few minutes went by as Eun Hye started to bite her nails anxious.
The doctors came back out and said,"Miss, Ji Hyo is pregnant. We need you to pick whether to pick the baby or the mother. She has lost too much blood and only one can survive. Also, she has ate some medication which is not suitable for pregnant women so she is in a critical state.If you don't choose now, both of them can die any minute."
Eun Hye stuttered,"U.....uhhhhhh. I..I pick the mother."
The doctors then quickly pushed Ji Hyo into the surgery room to begin the operation.
Eun Hye sat outside helpless as tears came down her eyes.
She thought, I killed the baby. I should have asked Ji Hyo but I can't lose her and she is unconscious. How did this situation even happen in the first place? How did she get pregnant? I didn't even know she was preganant. Ji Hyo ahhh, I'm sorry, you wanted to save the child right?
As more tears came down her face she covered her face with her hands as she cried.
An hour later, the surgery room door opened as the doctor came out.
Eun Hye immediately stood up and said,"How is she?"
The doctor said,"The surgery was successful but as she lost a lot of blood, she is in a coma from the car crash. We aren't sure when she will wake up but we will continue to check on her."
Eun Hye said,"Thank you."
The nurses pushed Ji Hyo into a room not sure whether to call her parents about this car crash and the sad news.
A month passed as Eun Hye continued to visit Ji Hyo every day.
Ji Hyo still hadn't woken up from the coma.
It was that normal day when the nurse was checking on Ji Hyo as she saw her hand move.
The nurse was shocked and said,"Patient, patient, can you hear me?"
Ji Hyo opened her eyes as her sight was blurry.
As a few seconds passed, her sight improved as a nurse was in front of her and then disappeared.
A minute passes as a doctor came in front of her.
Ji Hyo tried to sit up as there was a sharp pain in her stomach.
The nurse moved the bed in a sitting position as the doctor examined her.
The doctor said,"How are you feeling?"
Ji Hyo said,"I have a headache and my stomach hurts."
The doctor said,"That is normal after the surgery of the accident. Are you feeling sick or anything else?"
Ji Hyo shook her head saying,"Why am I here?"
The doctor said,"You were in a car accident and unfortunately, we couldn't protect the baby."
Ji Hyo looked at the doctor saying,"What baby?"
The doctor said,"You seem to not know, but you were pregnant and unfortunately, you were in a critical state and so we could only save one of you but your friend chose you."
Ji Hyo stared at the doctor confused and said confidently,"I, never had a child."
The doctor said,"Patient, Ji Hyo, I know you won't believe it but you did."
Eun Hye rushed over after hearing the news that Ji Hyo had woken up.
Eun Hye said,"Ji Hyo ahhh, how are you feeling? Yahhhh!!! You scared me."
Ji Hyo said,"Sunbae, they said that I was pregnant and I had an accident so it dies. What are they talking about? That never happened, I wasn't pregnant."
Eun Hye looked at Ji Hyo and said,"Ji Hyo ahhh, what the doctor is syaing is true."
Ji Hyo stared at Eun Hye shaking her head sideways and said still believing that it couldn't be true,"No, that couldn't have happened."
Eun Hye hugged Ji Hyo tightly as suddenly, tears came down their faces as Ji Hyo didn't understand why she was being so emotional.
After hearing the truth, Ji Hyo was upset, not believing that it was true and lead to depression as Eun Hye was very worried about her.
Ji Hyo had to take medication to stabilize her depression while working on becoming a successful actor while hiding her accident.
As Ji Hyo became a successful actress, all the stress of those memories, helped Ji Hyo to cry in many dramas.
Flashback Ends