Family point 2

Min Miracle (Re-write 2015)

Okay so this is the next update wooop. I refuse to look at it anymore so here you go.

 

 

 

‘Are you ready Haneul?’

‘YE!’ A young excited voice shouted.

Taemin smiled, his hands grabbing the small swings straps, and pulling them backwards, before letting them go. A loud excited squeal was heard as the three year old Haneul swung though the air. She lifted her hands up as she swished back and forth. Taemin grinning at the sight of her joyful laughter, and kept slowly tapping the back of the baby seat swing.

‘Apa…Go!’

‘Go?’

‘Go!’ Haneul ordered, pointing forwards as it began to slow down.

Taemin chuckled as he grabbed the seat again, this time pulling her back as far as he dared, before letting go, and allowing her to swing faster through the air. Haneul screamed when he let go. But gripped the front bar of her seat for life, laughing harder as she enjoyed the experience. Taemin please with her reaction did it two more times.

During the third swing, a large dog appeared dashing though the park. It started to bark as it passed by children and ran towards the idol father and his child. Haneul wriggled, when she noticed it pass her, looking for the animal and shouting for Taemin to stop her. Taemin reacted quickly, being cautions of the new animal as he moved over to his daughter. The large Dalmatian dog began barking at the child. It jumped up at her, paws going at Taemin’s thighs as he quickly blocked her from the dog.

‘Down!’ He shouted at it. And picked Haneul up and out from the swing holding her away from it.  ‘Go away, go on!’

The Dog sat back on his bottom, and began to let out a small pouting whimper.

Taemin watched it for a moment, then gave it a small smile, and reached in to ruffle its head. ‘I guess you’re not so bad hey?’ Haneul watching this then began learning forwards wanting to touch it too. So kneeling down Taemin let her pet it.

‘Doggie’ She smiled at Taemin.

‘Yeah, do you like? Is he or she all spotty?’

‘Ye!’ She spoke excitedly. The dog began to at her hand, causing her to giggle. While Taemin the dog’s head, his daughter looked between the pet and her father, as he decided to show her some tricks.

He then held out his palm. ‘Paw?’

The Dalmatian responded, paw landing onto Taemin’s hand. Haneul giggled more. ‘Roll over?’ The dog responded. And Haneul laughed into her hands. Taemin kissed her head, as he let her feet meet the ground so she could pet it again. The Dalmatian giving two to her face. Watching how she enjoyed its company Taemin smirked.

‘I think Appa is going to have to pester Umma for a Puppy, don’t you agree?’.

Haneul then jumped when the dog barked loudly. And began to cry. Taemin cooed wiping her tears and rocking her as he picked her back up. The dog began to sniff around his legs.

‘POPPY! THERE YOU ARE! GET BACK HERE!’

A female suddenly rushed over, a dog’s walker chain in her hand. ‘Poppy!’ She scolded the dog. ‘Bad girl! What did I said about running off, come here!’ she locked the Chain to its collar and tugged her pet to followed her.

Looking to Taemin she then paused at him to smile. ‘Oh…Hello’

‘Hi, is she your dog?’ Taemin asked.

The woman nodded. ‘Yes, yes she is…I’m so sorry, she didn’t bite anyone did she?’ She glared at her dog then looked to the still whimpering child.

‘No, no, she just barked and scared my little one here, who is okay now…Aren’t you Haneul? You’re okay?’

The girl sniffled, but nodded.

‘See?’

The woman bowed her head, before leaning into pinch the girl’s cheek. ‘She’s very cute, is she yours?’

Taemin smiled brighter feeling a sudden need to boast about his children. ‘Yes this is my youngest. I have three children. One is 20, she’s started working now. One is 12, he’s currently at school and this little one here is 3’.

‘Really, your eldest is 20? You must have had her when you were really young?!’ The woman exclaimed. ‘Or at least her mother did?’

Taemin nodded. ‘Yes, well I was 24 when she was born,’

The woman gaped. ‘Oh my, and such an between them all then?’

‘Yeah, but they was all worth it, I’m one very proud father’. Taemin kissed Haneul again, who tucked her face into his neck. ‘I don’t know what I would have done in my life if they weren’t here’.

‘Well you might have been freer to travel the world!’ A voice startled them. ‘But I guess three children are enough to keep you busy’.

Taemin looked around and smiled as Minho walked over to join them. Haneul cheered reaching out for him as he took her from Taemin. The woman looked Minho up and down with a frown, before smiling back at Taemin. ‘So you said you have three children, are you married?’

Taemin lifted his hand, wriggling his wedding band finger. ‘Yep, nearly four years now’.

Minho laughed. ‘We’ve been dating for more years than that’.

‘Yeah, twenty years or so’

The woman looked between the two. ‘You two?’

They both nodded.

‘But you said you had three children? Are they all adopted?’

Taemin shook his head then looked to Minho for help. But Minho was paying attention to Haneul who was giving him a sweet kiss. ‘No each child is mine…but t-there is no mother…per say…well I mean she’s not…here…she’s not in their lives…I…mean’. Taemin stuttered. ‘Hyung?’

Minho looked over as Haneul began to call his parental name. ‘Uma’

The woman reacted with disgust. ‘So these children have no female representative in their lives? A child needs a parent of each gender! Did you take them away from their mother?’

Minho scoffed. ‘Of course not! And they also have many females in their lives, grandmother’s, cousins, and friends. But it is love what holds our family together, not weather it is a man and woman raising them’. He looked to Taemin. ‘We should go, I don’t have time to argue with people like her!’

Taemin nodded, petting the dog goodbye and following after Minho.

The woman glared after them. ‘THOSE CHILDREN NEED A MOTHER! THOSE POOR BABIES NEED A CONSTANT MOTHER! YOU DON’T DESERVE ANY OF THEM!’

Minho halted, looking back at the woman with clenched teeth. ‘THEY ARE MY CHILDREN, AND I DESERVE THEM 100%!’ Minho snapped back angrily.

The Dog barked, while Haneul watched, waving to the animal as Minho walked speedily away from the woman.

Today that same woman read the article where she had proclaimed she was the mother to Taemin’s children. She believed that she could save them. Take them away from what she claimed disgusting parents. She had been planning and working on a story to be believable for it. She had wanted to save them and give them a mother. But a Phone call from the magazine she claimed her story too, had contacted her…complained that all her efforts were for nothing. Because a secret had come out, that ruined her whole plan.

Glancing back to her laptop she read the newspapers newest article online.

BREAKING NEWS!!

EX IDOL CHOI MINHO, FINALLY ADMITS HIMSELF AS THE BIRTH MOTHER TO ALL OF LEE TAEMIN’S CHILDREN.

Early this morning, friends and fans woke up to see updates from a website page originally created by Lee Taemin for his daughter Miracle and then later other children Jinki and Haneul. Speculation about whom the mother of his children were had been questioned for many of years. Even after the idol became openly gay with his band member Choi Minho.

This morning we learnt that Choi Minho due to a birth complication, resulted in him having both male and female reproductive organs. Thus proving that he was in fact the biological mother of all three children. Lee Taemin has now claimed this to be true.

Before many fans had questioned the reasons as to why Choi Minho allowed the children to call him by the term ‘Umma’ which we now realise, is that the children calling him by his true calling.

Many pictures have been posted to prove that this no not a prank. Including documents from hospital appointments.

We can see in the link below Minho had surgery to have his children removed. There is also pictures of the male pregnant, and many others too.

Is this the story we wanted to know for so long? How do the fans feel to his new secret? And how come we were all so blind to see it.

-click link to see images-

~

It was a Tuesday afternoon, and Miracle and Dongsoo were parked up, ready to collect Haneul from school. They had arrived a little earlier than normal, to avoid meeting other children’s parents, and causing any problems.

Sadly due to the latest shocking story there were a few reporters currently stalking Miracle and Dongsoo, on their bikes. And as she carried her sister towards her boyfriend’s car. Miracle scoffed at the site of one snapping pictures while she strapped Haneul into her car seat.

‘Miss Lee! Please will you answer some questions?’

‘Leave me alone!’ She replied.

‘Please, Miss Lee, is the pictures all true, is Choi Minho your real birth mother?’. Miracle groaned as she shut the door to her sister, and pushed a reporter out the way to get in at the other side. ‘Miss Lee just answer the question?!’

Miracle held her hand on the door handle. She then looked around at him with the most bored look she could muster. ‘We told everyone! We shared everything you needed to know online, was the pictures and evidence not good enough for you? Why are you still following me?’

‘So you confirm it, Minho is your real birth mother?’

Miracle laughed at him. ‘Of course you moron…duh! Are you stupid!’ did you not look at any of the pictures? I shouldn’t have to confirm it again’. She then turned back, opening the door and jumping into the seat. Ordering Dongsoo to drive quickly the male piped at the reporters to move so he could get away.

Inside SM Entertainments Jinki was protected from the press. The new selected K-pop group he had been settled in with didn’t really care about the ‘BIGGEST SECRET OF KOREA’ (as one magazine had put it). Because they thought Jinki was amazing and awesome, and incredibly talented, and as Maknae of their soon to debut group they wanted to protect him.

The majority of people who were shocked by the news were genuinely SHINee fans, or Taemin and Minho fans. More so, on the fact that they had been all so damn blind. The woman who claimed she was the mother had been laughed at, sent hates messages became housebound until it blew over. Her plans had failed, despite her still claiming her role as their mother. Even with the proof the family had shown.

-Flashback-

‘Take a picture of this one!’

Taemin held his phone out and snapped the image of Minho pregnant with Miracle. ‘And this one!’ He took a shot of a newborn Miracle in a tired looking Minho’s arms. It was taken just a few days after her birth.

‘Maybe take a picture of this document?’ Minho pointed to one piece of paper. It had statements of scan appointments in Minho’s name. Taemin complied. While Minho then placed a small see though bag with a stick item inside on the table. ‘This was my pregnancy test for Jinki, I was so very happy when it said I was pregnant with you.’ He looked to his son.

Jinki grinned at Minho. ‘What about the others?’

‘The girl’s were surprises’ Minho laughed. ‘You were planned’

Miracle tutted. ‘What? Are you saying I was an accident?’

Minho didn’t respond.

‘Oh my gosh! I was an accident baby!’ Miracle spoke, looking at him and Taemin. ‘I was, wasn’t I?’

‘Well…we wasn’t together before you was born…we didn’t even know Umma could have children…but you was the best accident we ever made’ Taemin smiled awkwardly.

The girl gawped at him ‘And Haneul?’

‘She was your fault!...She wasn’t a accident she was your mistake!’

Miracle gaped more.

‘Does this mean I’m your favourite child?’ Jinki laughed.

‘No, I have no favourites!’ Minho smiled. While Taemin nodded at Jinki earning a punch from his eldest.

Miracle then pointed at one picture, it was a selfie shot she had taken of her in front of a pregnant Minho in the old Korean home.

‘We should take a picture of your scar,’ Taemin then spoke.

Minho lifted his shirt. Poking at the skin. ‘I guess?’

‘Here!’ Miracle held up her phone. ‘Jinki! Join in, you came from there too!’

Jinki leaned in, posing a peace sign with his sister as Minho posed pointing to his tummy, while she captured it. Taemin waited for Miracle to send him the picture, for the many pictures he was ready to add online. A statement to go with each shot.

A soft quiet mumble was heard, everyone looking around as Haneul slowly bum shuffled down the stairs and walked into the room. Wearing her nightwear, she looked up sleepily at her family.

‘Good morning Haneul? Did you just wake up? We were going to wake you in a bit!’ Taemin cooed.

The girl reached her arms up, and Taemin picked her up. He kissed her cheek and let her sleepy self tuck into his hold.

Miracle then pointed to the family shot in living room.

‘And we should end it with that!’

Taemin passed Haneul to Minho, who fell asleep again, once she curled into him. Miracle then moved to sit beside Minho, and Jinki did too. As Taemin turned back from the picture shot, he smiled as each of his children cuddled into Minho. Lifting his phone up he took his final shot.

-Image-

# Minho and his children. # Umma and his special babies. # My family.

Taemin then began to add all the pictures one at a time. And before the last one, he was already being spammed with messages from the Taemin’s Minnie’s page.

‘It’s done’.

Minho let out a deep sigh. Before smiling at his children and beckoning Taemin to join.

~

Miracle sat in the car. Dongsoo watching her with worry.

‘Are you okay? Mira look at me?’

‘It just brings back memories,’ She spoke, finally lifting her face to look at him. ‘Of when I was little. When they used to follow me around. And after when…’ she started scratching at her arm. ‘When…that woman took me…they were all there…hounding me…and my parents.’ She glanced back at her sister. ‘What if it happens to her…what if that woman who said she was our mother tries to take her?’

Dongsoo reached over to take both her hands, and held them tight. ‘I won’t let anyone take you again, and no one is going to steal Haneul either!’

Miracle looked back to him, locking eyes and feeling at peace. ‘I just thought this would be a good thing…to tell people the truth…but…the media only care about selling stories…and now I’m scared’.

Dongsoo leaned over and kissed her lips softly. ‘I’ll protect you now…come on, let’s go inside.’

They looked to the back seat, where Haneul was abnormally quiet. She knew her family had revealed something, but she didn’t understand what it was exactly, and found that her family was now bothered, by these people who now followed her and her sister around with cameras. Miracle reached back to get her attention. And she listened while her sister told her to stay quiet, and hide her face in Dongsoo’s shoulder. Dongsoo got out first, and ran around to collect Haneul, and then Miracle got out.

Jumping out, a reporter scared the girl.

‘Miss Lee can we talk about your real Umma?’

‘Go away!’

‘Question…is Minho really a woman?’

Miracle scoffed. ‘No he isn’t! Do you want me to show you a picture of his ?’ She then walked over to the gate to lock it. ‘Get out! This is private property!’

‘Question. Are you like you like him too?’.

‘No I’m boring like everyone else…’

‘What about your family? Your brother or your sister?’

Miracle rolled her eyes. ‘Just leave us alone, we told you everything! What else could you possibly need to know?’

‘We just want to know, if you are now the freakiest family in our country! Are people safe to be around you? What are the reactions of the neighbours who live nearby, and have they interacted with you?’

Miracle laughed. ‘Oh my gosh, a normal loving couple had a few babies…the horror! Whatever will you do!’ She swore at the man.

Dongsoo quickly came over and pushed the reporter backwards and off the property as he had tried to follow her. The male then pushed the gate at his face. ‘Go away!’

‘Why are you dating the daughter of a man who can give birth?’

‘I’m sorry what?’ Dongsoo tease leaning an ear in.

‘How can you dating the daughter of a man who can give birth?’

‘What? I can’t hear you?’ he spoke stepping back and pulling Miracle with him. ‘I think you need to get your voice checked out!’

‘WHY ARE YOU DATING HER!?’

Dongsoo smiled looking to Miracle as he surprised kissed her. ‘Because I love you’. Miracle smiled brightly, kissing him back herself. The reporter took a quick shot then asked another question.

‘What if she turns out to be a freak like her Umma?’

‘What your voice is fading out again…oh …oh you don’t have any more questions for me okay…Bye!’ Dongsoo again. Miracle giggled turning away and running to her sister who she quickly picked up and carried inside.

Minho quickly rushed over, pulling them into a hug upon entrance.

‘I’m sorry’ he sobbed.

‘Umma, why are you crying!’

Minho let them go to pace, walking back and forth. ‘I ruined your lives, I should have known this would have happened. I’m so sorry…I should have remained quiet! I should have let it be a secret until I die!’

‘Umma, it will blow over!’

‘Will it? How do you know…what if they take you away from me?’

‘Umma, no-one can take us away from you. We told them everything they need to know…we showed them that we are a family and have no more questions to answer, they’ll get bored soon.’

Minho moved back and kept a hold of them both. Haneul wiping Minho’s tears.

‘Umma’ she called with a pout.

Minho kissed her head. ‘I’m sorry,’

‘Umma, you should not cry’.

Minho took her from Miracle and nodded. ‘Okay baby…Umma wont cry!’ He sat down, and sat her on his lap. ‘Tell me what you did today Haneul, Umma wants to know everything?’ A few tears trickled past his cheek.

‘Erm…I…went to school…’ She noticed his sneaky tears and frowned a little. ‘And erm…I played a game…erm…and-’ Haneul closed , and then leaned in to hug him a huge feeling of sadness flowing from her.

Minho quickly wrapped his arms around her, kissing her head over and over as he held her closer. ‘I think I broke her,’ he sniffled. ‘Why isn’t she talking my ear off’.

‘Because she knows we are all stressed.’ Taemin spoke, as he entered the room from the kitchen. He smiled at Dongsoo. ‘Thank you for collecting her,’

‘No problem’.

~

Minho held the phone to his ear. ‘Okay…you be safe…don’t talk to anyone you don’t know, and avoid reading the comments on articles okay?’

‘Umma, I’m fine’ Jinki spoke on the other end. ‘We practicing early tomorrow, so I have to go to bed’.

Minho nodded. ‘O-okay, sleep well Jinki,’

‘Bye Umma, I love you!’

‘I love you too…Goodnight!’

Taemin hugged Minho from behind halting the restless man from another intense speed about the living room. ‘Hyung, stop pacing you are wearing a line in our new carpet.

Minho sighed. ‘Why did I do it Tae? Why did you allow me to do this!’

‘Because it was time!’

‘But-’

‘Everything will be fine Hyung’.

Minho nodded. Taemin running his fingers though the male’s hair. ‘Hyung, you’re going Grey,’

‘It’s the stress!’ Minho pouted. Before looking at the male ‘You’re going grey too!’

‘I know…How about you go upstairs and have a nice long relaxing bath?’

Minho nodded. Before looking to Haneul whom was falling asleep on the sofa.

~

Haneul had been taken to bed, where she was out before she even hit the pillow. And Minho had gone for a long soak in the bath to de-stress. Dongsoo was currently in Taemin’s dance studio room, practicing a routine while Taemin went to check on Miracle. The girl was looking though her baby pictures album when he entered.

‘Hey’ Taemin called.

The girl looked up. ‘Hey Appa? Weren’t you practicing?’

Taemin closed the door slowly behind him, and walked over. ‘Oh Dongsoo wanted to practice alone, so I came to see what are you doing?’

‘I’m looking at baby pictures,’ Miracle stated, then laughed as she pointed to one of Taemin with a peg on his nose. Taemin slowly climbed onto the bed joining her. Miracle instantly cuddling into him for warmth.

‘Appa, tell me what happened before I was born?’ She asked. ‘You never told me what it was like…when did Umma find out and when did you? And what happened leading up to my birth?’

Taemin moved the pillow behind him a little to make himself comfortable. ‘Well, you see. Appa and Umma, was good friends. We were singers and I… well…I don’t know about Umma, but I loved him very much.’ Taemin smiled to himself. ‘He always took care of me, and when we sometimes got a little drunk, we would…do things…like kissing and one night…I lost my ity to him, and he lost his to me. And from that night on whenever we were drunk we would end up in bed together’.

Miracle cringed a little, but wanted to hear more. ‘Then what happened?’

‘Well…Umma became sick, very sick. We didn’t know what was wrong. And I was really worried about him. He went to the Doctor’s and I remember that night, because he returned saying that he didn’t want to talk to me.’ Taemin let out a sigh. ‘He stopped talking to me, and then he said he was going and just left our group. He broke my heart that day; it broke because he left me behind.’ Taemin let out a deeper sigh. ‘I didn’t know that he had found out he was pregnant with you. I just thought he had given up on me and our group’.

Miracle nodded. ‘Than what happened?’

‘Well a few months later the manager finally explained why he had gone, and I realised that I was the father’. He looked down at her as she looked up to him. ‘And truthfully… I was not happy at all’. He cupped her shocked face. ‘I was young, and I wasn’t ready for baby, so I was angry at him. And I said I didn’t want you…but I want you to know right now that back then, I didn’t know you yet, and if I could go back now. I would have gone running to Umma earlier. Because when I finally went to see Umma, and I felt you kick. I couldn’t wait to meet you. And I’ve never looked back’.

Miracle smiled with a few tears forming in her eyes.

Taemin kissed her cheek. ‘You may have been an accident’ He prodded her nose. ‘But you were the best one I have ever made, and I’ll never regret it’.

Miracle laughed though her tears. ‘So then what happened?’

‘Well, you remember what Umma was like pregnant with Haneul, all moody? And crying and then happy and then sad?’

The girl nodded.

‘Exactly like that, only worse’.

Miracle giggled.

‘But there was that one day, when Umma was soaking in full bathtub of bubbles. That we kissed. We allowed each other to fall in love’.

‘And then what happened?’ Miracle grinned.

‘You were born… and Umma was so happy. He didn’t care how much pain he had been though. All the bruises and all the coughing of blood he endured. He didn’t care that they had to cut him open to get you out and that he would be scarred for life. He didn’t care that you were born in another country. The only thing he cared about was that you were healthy and that you finally got your chance to live.’

Miracle cuddled the male closer. ‘And you?’

‘I held you all night long; I refused to put you down. Because you were my baby, and no-one not even Dongsoo next door, would be good enough for you. I promised from that day on, that I would protect you at all costs. You were my child. And no-one was going to take you away from me’.

The girl smiled against his chest. But Taemin let out a small sob. ‘I’m sorry I failed to keep my promise’. He chocked. And Miracle pulled back to look at him.

‘You didn’t fail?’

‘I let someone take you and hurt you Miracle!’

The girl quickly remembered her ordeal. But shook her head. ‘That wasn’t your fault Appa’.

‘I will never forgive myself for letting that happen to you. I almost lost you that day…And it would have killed me if I had never found you!’. He kissed her forehead and wiped his tears quickly.

Miracle pouted at his pout. ‘Appa, I’m right here, you got me back’.

Taemin smiled sadly and nodded. ‘Yeah, you are here’ Pulling her back into a hug, he held her tight. ‘And I’m never letting go again, until I know that you’ll be safe without me’.

The bedroom door creaked as someone opened it, and Minho peeked in with his damp hair, while wearing his nightshirt and shorts. ‘I wondered where you were,’ he smiled. ‘I gave Dongsoo a fright!’

Miracle wriggled from Taemin’s hold, and dashed over to hug him. Minho smiled at the embrace, but looked concerned at how sad Taemin’s features were. ‘Are you okay?’

Miracle nodded. ‘Umma,’ she pulled back to lock eyes with him. ‘Thank you for having me’.

Minho blinked, before smiling and kissing her cheek. ‘You are very welcome’.

~

Minho held the phone at his ear. Pouting as Jinki was not picking up.

‘UMMA! COME QUICK! HURRY!’

The male jumped up at the call, and dashed downstairs as quickly as possible, only to find Jinki stood at the entrance. A suitcase in his hand and a big smile on his face, just as Miracle let go of him from a big hug. Minho leaped forwards and crushed the male in an embrace.

‘Why didn’t you answer your phone!’ He scolded.

‘I lost it…’ Jinki pouted.

Minho tutted. ‘Just like your Appa!’ He smothered the boy with a few kisses and Jinki whined ‘Umma stop it!’ He then blushed ‘Did you watch my performance?’

Minho nodded proudly. ‘I did, and I was very proud’.

‘I’m sorry you had to wear a mask to hide who you were…I couldn’t see you in the audience. You could have stayed at home!’.

‘I wanted to see you live Jinki, I was going there no matter what! We also recorded it and everything.’

Jinki grinned. There was then a loud shout as Taemin suddenly rushed downstairs. ‘Is that my superstar son?’ Jinki smiled as Taemin hugged him also. ‘Aigoo, you have gotten taller. I thought you looked amazing last night…you even used my old pose’.

The boy smiled brighter having officially debuted in his group the night before. ‘They said we have this morning off then we start back for rehearsals and performances tonight.’

Minho cuddled the boy again. ‘Aigoo, I’m so proud.’

~

Haneul fiddled with her coat buttons, as she waited for her sister to come out. At the gate, a reporter was calling on her and she watched them take pictures of her.

Miracle soon came out and glared at them. Grabbing her sister, and taking her to the family car. Jinki then came out a little after with his sunglasses on and a suitcase, followed quickly by Taemin.

‘MR LEE!’

Taemin waved to the reporter. ‘MR REPORTER!’

‘Mr Lee what are your thoughts about the people’s response to yours and Minho’s relationship, on him being the mother?’

Taemin shrugged. ‘I couldn’t care less to be honest’.

‘Do you plan on having anymore children?’

Taemin laughed. ‘I had a vasectomy, if Minho gets pregnant again, I’m not the father’.

‘Do women not satisfy you?’

Taemin smirked. ‘Think of it this way. I’m one heck of a lucky gay guy when my partner can gave me children…without having all the s and lady bits’.

The reporter started up more questions. But grabbed his camera as Minho came out. Mask on and cap low.

‘MR CHOI, MR CHOI!’

Minho ignored him and climbed straight into the car.

~

Wishing Jinki goodbye as he moved into a new dorm and good luck on his first night of practicing and rehearsals, the family continued on to visit some friends. Onew and Jonghyun had invited them over for dinner and Miracle was looking forward to meeting the newest addition to the family.

They had adopted a boy. Who was the cutesiest baby the family claimed they had ever seen. He had large gorgeous eyes. And would smile adorably at everyone. He was given to the couple the same day that he had been born. And YoungMi loved him.

As Taemin snuggled with the child, he pouted over at Minho. ‘I want another one,’

Minho blinked. ‘You are joking right?’

Taemin smirked, shaking his head. ‘I want another one’.

‘You…we can’t. Tae that operation was irreversible’.

‘Can we get a puppy then?’

Minho opened his mouth to argue, but closed it once his two daughters looked to him hopefully. ‘Fine…we can get a dog’.

‘YAAAY!’

~

The month past by quickly and thankfully the news of Minho’s secret was almost nearly forgotten. Dongsoo and Miracle were cuddled up on sofa. Taemin watching them, while listening to the latest news report on TV. Miracle had fallen asleep, the same as Minho and Haneul who were snuggled up together at the other side of them. Dongsoo was starring at Miracle lovingly and finally covered his girlfriend with a blanket.

Meanwhile Taemin covered Minho and Haneul, and leaned in to ruffle the male’s hair.

‘I’m glad she picked you,’ He spoke into the silence.

Dongsoo smiled up at him. ‘I’m glad that you accept me.’

Taemin sat back in his seat and looked at Miracle.

‘Have you told her yet?

Dongsoo shook his head. ‘No yet…I don’t like it when she’s sad…and she’ll properly cry’.

‘I know, but do it soon…she needs to know’.

‘I will…I promise’.

 

 

 

 

 

(Chuckles XD) So what do you think? Comment please xx Also tell me what you want to towards the end. I'm getting closer now. Or what you think of the story so far?? Tell me all :D Okay I wanna rest now ^^

 

Comment please xx.