Chapter: ii

Oh Sehun's Addiction

 

A heavy sigh came out from luhan’s shivering lips. It’s already late but he’s still walking in this cold night while still soaking wet.

Everyday this is his appearance, nothings new. Maybe it will be more suprising to him if he will go home with nothing gonna happen to him.

It’s been a month since he transferred here, since then the bully starts and swear he’s life become like hell everyday not just everyday but evey minutes and seconds of his life here in korea. It’s like everyone makes him regret that he transferred here.

“luhan just a little more patience and anything will be alright” he said to himself

But when he is just infront of his apartment he saw something familiar, he immediately walk and saw the land lady.

“oh! Thank god you’re here! “ the land lady exclaimed. Luhan’s eye widen when he recognize his things.

“a-ahm w-what.. w-why is my things are h-here mam?” Luhan ask politely but he’s still confused.

“someone rent your place, and he doubled the prize. I’m sorry but I know that you already paid in advance. I will just give your advance pay and now you can leave” the lady handed his money and left, luhan is still in shocked when he finally understand. HE’S BEING ING KICK.

 Suddenly his eye watered, he’s being bullied in school and now he’s being kick !!

“w-where will I stay?” luhan whispered while preventing his eyes to spill some annoying tears.

He immediately wipe his eyes he gathered his this and slowly walk. “No! I don’t need to cry, I’m manly! “ he said very determined  

 Luhan think some ways on how he can sleep just in this night.

He can sleep with his friends, but his friends are in China and he don’t even have a single friends here.

What if he rent a another apartment, it can be a good one but he still need to walk miles because apartments here are very few.

Luhan just sigh dejectedly and this time he can’t help but to let his tears fall.

 he walk slowly while his head are down, he don’t know what he’ll gonna do now. He suddenly bump to someone and because of this he unconsciously bow and say apologies without giving the person a glance.

And His eyes widen when someone pulled his collar at the back of his clothes. He curse in his mind when he thought he bump to someone who bullies him.

"do you think you can get away that easily ?"  the guy said emotionless.

Luhan suddenly froze and become pale. He’s tired and now it looks like his gonna be bullied again.

But when he look at the guy, his heart beat doubled. It’s Oh Sehun !

Because of this he immediately bow and apologies while getting his handkerchief and wiping immediately the juice stained in his shirt.

Oh my god Luhan! Why do you have to be so clumsy! Idiot he thought to himself.

 “I-I’m really sorry, sorry please I’m sorry” he said, more like begging and he felt that he’s tears continue falling.

“do you think your sorry will do anything?” luhan froze again, he knows what this sehun wants. He knows very well.

Luhan slowly stop  and slowly kneel and murmured a sorry and he cried.

“w-w-what do you think your doing?” sehun said a little shock because of luhan’s action, he pulled luhan’s arms and make him stand.

Luhan stand still while his head are down,

“your being thrown ?” sehun said while eying his suitcase, and luhan just nod. He get his glasses and slowly wipe it’s lenses and look at sehun.

“I’m s-sorry for what I-I did b-but can you j-just punish me t-tomorrow? I-I still need to find a place”  luhan said, his eyes are puff and red and his cheeks are rosy and wet of tears.

Luhan is about to walk when a big hand held his wrist. He looked at sehun whose face still covering a poker face. He looked at sehun confused.

“y-you can live with m-me” sehun said more like a command and luhan still look at him more confused. And when sehun process what he say really meant he immediately take it back.

“w-wait ! what I mean is I-I’ll give you a work”  he said with a little blush.

Luhan’s ear perked, A work?!

Luhan excitedly look at sehun. Luhan noticed the little curve in sehun’s face but ignored it.

“Be my maid”