Chapter One

Oh Sehun's Addiction

Luhan quietly walked in the hallway with head down trying to avoid the gazes of people who are passing, trying to avoid make any more mistakes ‘cause he’s very existence is already a mistake.

Walking with head down and avoiding the people who make him suffer, abuse and bully him.

But it looks like the luck is not with him, because someone just suddenly push him it starting again he thought well this is normal for him. His books scattered and everyone stops just to look at him.

He sighs before collecting his books but he was push again with a strong hand resulting for him to almost lay down to the cold floor and for his eyeglasses to be thrown.

"tsk !Lu Han losers like you don‘t belong here " the girl said while laughing together with the other students.

Lu Han a nerd, everyone bullies him, everyone treat him like a trash, a nothing like not even close to a human , just because he wears a really thick glass and his own nationality being a Chinese

Luhan didn’t fight back nor say something though he tried his very best not to cry or to show more weakness.

 No luhan you shouldn’t cry! Your manly ! manly ! he said to himself

Luhan just stay still, but when he thought that the bullies had enough he felt something cold that pouring above him, together with the laughing sound of the students, no one even dares to help him instead everyone look at him as a entertainment but not for luhan, this not even a bit funny.

But suddenly the laughing changed, it become quite and he hears some foot steps that coming closer and closer.

When he looked up all the student are not looking at him instead in his back.And when he look at his back he saw the two paired of eyes looking at him with emotionless that make him shiver.

His eyes watered because of horror he immediately collect his books and eyeglasses, he almost slip when he exits the place still carrying his embarrassment.

 

"who did that to him ?" sehun said emotionless.

"I'am oppa " Sofia said proudly the leader of the bullies

With a big smile she walk slowly to sehun while putting his flirty hand in sehun chest.

Oh Sehun the most popular guy in town because despite of his poker face you can't deny that he's really attractive , he's also smart, rich and the owner of the School ,who wouldn’t want a boyfriend like him?

of course everyone does that's why everyone dying to be his girlfriend, but not even one got him.

" he's like a wet puppy" sehun said emotionless that make everyone laugh.

"your right oppa" sofia said with a smirk while moving his hand.

Sehun look at sofia and to her hand that nearing his pants.He aggressively grab her hand and make everyone stop laughing.

"you sl*t"  Sehun said quietly but enough to hear and make everyone pale especially sofia.

Sehun gently cares sofia’s cheeks but aggressively pulled her hair, that make everyone gasp in horror.

"o-oppa i-it hurts" sofia said.

But everyone got even more scared when suddenly Sehun push her to the ground enough for her face, to plump down.

Sehun look at his side and when he saw the orange juice that one of his schoolmate holding he grabbed it, and without a second thought he poured it to the girl.

"much better" sehun  with a smirk and walk away