CHAPTER 7: 'It' Girl Meets 'The Snob'

It All Started with a BET

~*~*~*Angela POV*~*~*~

 

The next day

 

“Han-Young!” There is only one person who is calling me with my Korean name, and that is Gabrielle. I turned around and saw Gab running towards me. I looked at her form head to foot as she reached towards me. She is wearing a soccer outfit. I was a bit curious because firstly, there is no women’s soccer team in here and second, she’s a volleyball player.

“Yah! Stop looking at me that way please?” she rolled her eyes at me

“Why are you wearing that?” I cocked my eyebrows at her.

“Rule number 4 Han-Young. You forgot it?” She smiled sweetly at me.

Damn it!! No sharing of progress.. Stupid rules!! Gab’s ahead of me now..I silently cursed myself.

“Sorry, I forgot. Why did you call me?” I said. I was a little annoyed.

“Annoyed are we? Back out now Han-Young.” She teased me

“After all of the hardships that I went through?” Damn that stupid bet!! I’ve been squeezing my stupid brains out of those ‘wonderful’ ideas that are hiding in my brain that won’t even come out. Hell yeah, I should back out now, Garielle. I said to her not including those words in my head.

“If you say so.” She shrugged her shoulders

“You called me because you wanted me to back out?” I scowled at her.

“Partly yes, but it is not the main reason why. It is about the.. “ she said and mouthed the word ‘contract’.

“What’s the problem with it?” I asked. She pointed at my car. I got her message and we went beside it. I rummaged in my bag and pulled out my keys, and was about to put in when a voice caught our attention.

“What are you doing in there?” A baritone voice said

We turned around to see the ever famous Lee Eunhyuk standing right behind us, his face unreadable. He had his rucksack on his right shoulder. He looked at Gabrielle.

“Gab, coach Sooman and Siwon are looking for you.” He informed, Gab just nodded and turned to me, “let’s talk about ’that’ tomorrow okay? gotta go” she said and kissed my cheek and went out of the scene.

That made me a little uneasy. How come that Eunhyuk knows Gab? Is she a part of the team? But that’s impossible! A girl playing for men soccer team? Probably she just their assistant or something, well If she is then Gab’s doing her work smoothly and she’s head with Isabella and Rinnah, and far way too ahead of me. It never crossed and will never cross my mind in entering those kinds of rough sports just to get close with that jerk. Sports hate me and so do I. We hate each other; we’re like Werewolves and Vampires, cats and dogs. In other words, we are mortal enemies. I hate sports, ALL KINDS OF SPORTS. I am not a sports minded person, because firstly I was born to be a fashionista and a princess and not to be a sweaty, dirty junky. Second I don’t want to ruin my poise. And third and the most important thing is, I don’t want any bruise all over my body or I don’t want any part of my body to get hurt (it would be the scariest day of my life and I’ll seriously die if that happens but just thinking of it makes me shiver.)

NO.

EFFING.

WAY.

N-E-V-E-R.

 “Miss?” that voice said again cutting my thoughts. I looked back at him. He looked like he was about to kill me with the looks in his eyes.

“What??” I snapped at him

“Are you deaf? I said what the hell you are doing with my car?” he cocked his eyebrow at me and pointed at my car.

“Excuse me?! But what the eff did you just say?” I asked him to confirm what I just heard. I probably misheard it. This hot jerk did just say that he owns my baby? He must be joking me.

He sighed and closed his eyes and looked sharply at me. I was a bit intimidated but I didn’t show it, instead I looked at him in with the same intensity.

“Get out of my way. I am getting in my car. I am in a hurry.” he said while he was walking towards me. I was pinned against the car. His face is just an inch away from mine. I could feel his hot breath fanning on me. I gulped down and looked at him.

“w-what-t the h-hell are you s-saying? This is my car!” I said and pushed him away from me.

 “Your car? You’re not just only deaf Miss, but you’re also an insane witch.” He sneered at me

WHAT THE……..?! HE CALLED ME A…….. WITCH?! DAMN THIS GUY!!

I glared at him. “Excuse me you disgraceful guy, are you joking me? If you are, it’s really not funny you know. You owned my car?! SERIOUSLY?!” I mocked at him. I saw him sneered, but I don’t give a damn! This is my car!

“Back off!”I said and turned around to get in. I put on the key, but to my surprise the lock didn’t bulge. I tried it again but it’s still the same. WTF?! What’s happening?! I panicked and tried it again.

“Having problems withyour car?” he teased me. I turned to him and glared at him.

“None of your—“ I stopped after he pressed the ‘unlock’ button. (You know the remote control thingy that your mum or your dad usually press to unlock the car?, sorry, I don’t know what it’s called… O.o)

“Business? I think that it is. It’s my car you’re stealing.” He said and pushed me to the side and went in. I dropped my jaws and look incredulously at him. The car moved backwards then he poked his head out of his window and pointed the rear of the car indicating me to look at the plate number.

I looked at it and closed my eyes in humiliation.

 

~*~*~

 

I was inside our home theater watching a random chick flicks, but my mind is still working on how I would get close with Kyuhyun and how I would get back at that guy Eunhyuk! Shame on him! He humiliated me. They’re really cousins. They are both bastards! They should be cursed and should be thrown somewhere down the Mariana’s trench, much better if they are thrown in hell so that they’ll cease to exist.  I drank my pineapple juice and sighed heavily.

“Why is my beautiful sister like this?” the soothing voice of my sister said

I look at her and smiled sadly at her as she went to where I was and sat right next to me.

“Soosung-unnie, what am I going to do?” I whined at her and placed my head on her shoulder.

“Why? What’s the problem?” she asked me and my hair. I looked at her and sat up straight. I don’t want her to know about the silly bet because she might kill me for it and would preach on me non-stop. I hate it when she does that to me, she has one loud voice you know. We share everything with each other but this time I wanted to keep it a secret, but I’ll tell her eventually after I win, which I am not so sure of, up to now.

“It’s just that I can’t figure it out on how I would get in close with this guy in our campus.” I said truthfully.

“What? That’s your only problem? It’s too easy for you! dazzle him with your asset.” She gawked at me

“You mean, I should dazzle him with my s?” I asked her and looked at my s.

She laughed heartily at me and looked at me “It’s really odd for you to be asking me like this, Angela. You can get every boy that you want. You’re beautiful and y.” She got popcorn and ate it and looked at the screen.

“But it’s really hard to get his attention, he won’t even look at me. I guess that my charm is really going off.  I need to get close with him unnie.” I pouted

“Why?? Is he a challenge to you? Or your pride doesn’t accept the fact that….” she stopped and looked at me with her eyes wide open. “Wait! Are you in love?” she leaned on me

I was shocked at this. I don’t know what to say to my sister but at the same time I don’t want her to suspect of what is going on. I just go on with the flow and let her think that I am in love.

What?! Me?! In love with a stone?! HELL NO!! I’d rather be with Donghae-oppa. Thinking of me falling in love with that jerk… ahaha… NO EFFING WAY!!! It would be the end of the world if ever that happens.

I looked at her and bit my lips. I nodded my head (it took me a Jurassic year to do this, even if it’s against my will). She scrutinized me for a few seconds, after that she hugged me.

“Why don’t go and seek help with his friends or family or someone close to him.” she my head.

DING DING DING DING!!!

 

~*~*~*~*Readers POV*~*~*~*~

 

Angela went to the parking lot again, to wait for Eunhyuk. She finally managed to put back all her precious stuffed toys in her car after she got it on La Famillia auto shop owned by her sister’s best friend, Lee Sun-Ji. She thought about her sister’s suggestion, but the only ones that Angela knows that is close to Kyuhyun is Siwon and Donghae, his cousins Sam and Eunhyuk. Siwon and Donghae are out of her list. Angela wanted someone with deep connections with Kyuhyun, someone that who knows her since birth and the only ones that are qualified are Sam and Eunhyuk. She didn’t choose Sam because she’s too shy to ask her about Kyuhyun, and she’s a busy person, now that she’s getting married with her longtime boyfriend Leeteuk, the only option she have is to get close with Eunhyuk, even though that she hated the idea of it, they started with a wrong foot in the first place.

Angela stood up properly after seeing Eunhyuk walking in the parking lot. Angela arranged her features and smiled. Eunhyuk stopped in his tracks after seeing Angela.

“Hi!” Angela said

“What are you doing in here?” Eunhyuk crosses his arms

“Uhm, I jus—“ Angela was cut off

“What? Owning my car again?” He scowled

“I.. No, I admit it was a mistake but nothing happens to you right? It’s me that is humiliated, but I forgave you.” Angela smiled.

“You came here because you wanted to tell me that I am forgiven? I am not even saying sorry to you? Are you into drugs?” Eunhyuk said in amused tone.

Angela looked at Eunhyuk sharply, but Angela maintained her composure, she needs to do her plan. “I need to go, get out of the way” Eunhyuk said and then shove Angela out of his way, but before he opened the door of his car Angela held his arms. “Wait! Can I talk to you for a while?”

Eunhyuk looked back and forth at her and her hand

“Please?” she pleaded

“Is this true? You’re pleading? It doesn’t suite you. Who exactly are you really?” he mocked at her.

“I am Angela Park, Park Han-Yo---“

“I know who the hell you are” he cut her off

“You know me?” she cocked her eyebrows

He smiled wickedly at her

“Well I am glad that you ---“

“I am sure that you’re not going to love what I heard about you” he cut her off again

Angela closed her eyes, she better keep her cool, and she doesn’t want to ruin the plan. “Okay, I get it, I am Angela ‘The Trump” right? But I am not here to discuss my reputation, I just wanted to talk to you” She said

“About what?” he scowled

“This so hard for me to say this but I re----“

“Go straight to the point” He snapped at her

She pursed her lips and sighed “Fine! I want you to help me get close with your cousin… Kyuhyun”

Eunhyuk scrutinized her checking if she’s stating the truth. Angela cocked her right eyebrow and looked at Eunhyuk sharply. Eunhyuk shook his head after a few minutes..

“What?? Elaborate.” Eunhyuk said

Angela rolled her eyes “You wanted me to go straight to the point and then you’re interrupting me?!” Angela silently cursed herself because of her impatience; she re-arranged her features and looked at Eunhyuk. “So much pretentions are we? I know that my cousin’s a pain in the but, can you just leave him alone?” Eunhyuk scowled at Angela

“Look I know that it is hard to believe this but….” Angela stopped and bit her lips. She knows that it’s like a poison if she says that she’s in love with Kyuhyun and it is the most brutal lie that she will ever made in her whole life.

God, I am so sorry for lying, but I really need to win the bet!! But I swear after this Hell, I’ll pay for all of the wrongdoings that I made… Amen. Angela said a short prayer. She looked at Eunhyuk who is looking at her with doubt. She knows that Eunhyuk doubts every single piece of her,

“But???” Eunhyuk urged her to say it

“But.. I am in love with Kyuhyun” She finally said it. Angela wanted to puke in front of Eunhyuk after she said those words. She looked at Eunhyuk eo is staring blankly at her, his face is free of any emotions. Angela is kinda nervous because she doesn’t know if he believed her, but her acting skills is superb. After a few seconds, Eunhyuk smiled and started to laugh… HARD.. This made Angela a little pissed.

“What are you laughing?!” She snapped, but Eunhyuk continues to laugh at her. Angela managed to look at Eunhyuk’s feature. He’s really a cute guy, his gummy smile, his chinky eyes.. everything about him seemed so perfect and not to mention that he’s also a consistent Dean’s lister. Angela never wondered why he became so popular.

“You know, it’s not fun----“

“It is the most hilarious joke that I’ve ever heard in my entire life!!” Eunhyuk said in between his laugh while he was holding his stomach. Angela is getting more and more pissed by the second, her brat side is slowly getting on her.

“What kind of evil, Oh, I am so sorry, but what kind of good spirit possessed you?” Eunhyuk said still smiling. Angela knew that he’s pissing her off, and he’s doing his job. Angela looked sharply at Eunhyuk “I am not joking you bastard! I am quite serious here you know!” Angela said in her most dangerous voice

 “Serious? I doubt that. You are the type of girl who doesn’t know that word serious you know, but if you said so, I am willing to listen.” He smiled crookedly at her. Angela cursed herself because of his smile, Damn it!! why does he have to smile so ily at me? Angela cursed.

“I need your help to get close with Kyuhyun.” She said

“Eunhyuk cocked his head and his lips, “What  do wanted to learn about my cousin?”

“I wanted to know what he likes in a girl, and what he dislikes” She said

“You really wanted to know?” He smiled lopsidedly.

Anglea rolled her eyes, “Of course.”

“Kyuhyun likes? Your exact opposite. His dislikes? a girl like you. In other word there is no freaking way that he’s gonna like you” He said and went inside his car

“WAIT!!! But I need to get close with him!! I love him!! I want you to help me” She pleaded him. Eunhyuk smiled. I’ll help you, but I want something in return.”

“What?! In Return?” She asked

“Yeah, trading is the name of the game. You can’t get anything for free anymore” He smiled crookedly

“Okay, name your price” She said

“Do I look like a pauper?!” he mused at her, Angela pretended to think. “Okay, if you don’t want a money, what do you want then?” she asked

“are you serious?”He asked

“yeah” she said

“Anything?” he asked

“Yeah. Anything.” She said

“Okay, I wanted to spend a night with you” he smiled

“One ----- WHAT?!” She shouted

“You heard it, We have a deal! See you!” he winked at her and drove off.

“YOU !!!” She shouted

~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A/N:

Hello there!! I know it's been a long time since I've updated this fic, but I hope that you all forgive me for not updating, my work has gotten in to me but, don't worry I am taking good care of myself now, with all of the rants that i've recieved.. aahaha

anyways, this is the update for today, i hope that you all loved the chapter of Angela and Hyukkie. I dedicate this to all of the Jewels out there, I was planning to post this on HyukJae's birthday, but due to some circumstances, i wasn't able to.. but I hope that you all loved it...

I'll be writing the last pair, Rinnah and Kyuhyun... So please do watch out for it.. And Please do leave a comment and please do not click the unsubscribe button... :)

anyways, I hope that you love the new poster of the story and the background, thanks to "Chicken and Ahjusshi Graphic shop" they are superb in making posters.. go check 'em out..

Hope that you all enjoy and loved the new update!! See you soon!!

 

love lots

-lovesj