CHAPTER 5: 'Tomboy' Meets 'Playboy'

It All Started with a BET

~*~*~*Gab POV*~*~*~

 

My jaws dropped on the floor, my eyes wide and looked at the owner of the voice from head to toe. He has broad shoulders, a perfect toned chest and *drools* those yummy chocolate abs *nose bleeds* (well you have an idea how *cough* hot *cough* Siwon’s body is right?). You can immediately know that he’s a health buff, and takes good care of his body. He has muscles on the right places (not in a sickening way like a body builder). I’ve seen loads of magazines with loads of hot guys like him, but to what I am seeing right now..

 

 

THIS IS TOO MUCH TO HANDLE!! And it is much better in *ahem* person… O////o *drools and nose bleeding*

He’s only wearing a towel-that’s wrapped around his waist *nosebleed*. I put my hands onto my eyes immediately after looking at him in a few seconds (I am still innocent people) and turned my back at him.

“Y-Y-yah!!, P-put-t s-s-some c-cl-clothes o-on!!” I stuttered, my hands are still covering my not so innocent eyes (thanks to that jerk and those damn magazines), and blushed really hard.

“What are you doing in here?” The hot guy jerk asked I can hear some movements to where he’s at. I am still holding my beautiful and innocent eyes and my back is still facing that jerk.

“I am lo-looking f-for Leeteu-uk –ss-sshi” I stuttered still keeping my position.

DAMN IT.. Why am I stuttering?!I silently snapped at myself

“Wae?” he asked with full of authority

“It’s not for you to know! Just tell me where the heck I could find him!” I snapped at him, keeping my voice angry.

“I won’t say a word about where you could find Leeteuk hyung, unless you tell me the reason why you wanted to see him.” he teased me

DAMN THIS HOT JERK!!I turned around (forgetting that he’s not yet ‘decent’ enough) to face him! TIME IS GOLD!!

I looked at him with wild eyes, ready to rant at him non-stop but!!! My jaws dropped on the floor and blushed hard. I am speechless to what I am seeing and I regret it. REALLY REGRET IT!!

He looked at me, his eyes are wide open and blushed hard and “WHAT THE..” he yelled while he stumbled on the ground while he was putting his pants on. (I know that you’ll kill me for this position people, I know that you won’t regret seeing his I mean his almost glory, he’s wearing his *cough* white *cough* boxers *cough*, just admit that you’re all drooling over this guy’s *cough* hot *cough* body, I’ve read some of those rated fics here. *smile cheekily*)

At the same time….

 “AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!” I screamed like a victim, I put my hands on my eyes and turn back again

“I TOLD YOU TO PUT SOME EFFING CLOTHES ON!! YOU BASTARD!!” I screamed at him

 

~*~*~*Siwon POV*~*~*~

 

At the locker rooms

 

I turned the shower off and get the towel to dry my hot body (I know, I am a bit conceited, but its true right? I know that you're all drooling over it.). I was left all alone in the locker rooms because I have loads of stuffs to do. Kyuhyun, Donghae and Eunhyuk went out already to fetch Sam.

I am putting the towel on my waist when I heard a sound. I stopped and tried to listen again, carefully. I heard no sound after a few seconds, then resumed what I was doing and smiling like an idiot

Tch! What I was thinking? It just a product of my imagination and due to lack of sleep.I said to myself. I walked towards my locker and I heard another sound, this time its sounds like footsteps walking inside the locker rooms. My senses are really alert and sensitive now. I turned into ninja mode and went to the bathroom door stealthily. I placed my ear on the door to hear who is outside. I can hear ‘his’ footsteps inside. I was about to place my hand on the knob but I stopped before I could touch it.

“Hello? Anyone in here?” A girl’s voice said, and then I heard her stop. I placed my hand onto the knob. I was about to twist it when I suddenly thought “what if this is a robber?’ I asked myself, but shook it off, because I know that the securities here are tight and a robber won’t ask right? ‘What if this is a crazed girl?’ I asked myself. Well you all know that I am one of the popular guys here in KHU, and I became even more popular because I am the ‘New Captain Ball’ of the undefeatable University in South Korea. I took a deep breath and readied myself JUST in case that ‘girl’ would pounce on me . I can't say 'no' to a woman. At that thought made me smile so I prepared my ‘killer’ smile. I carefully opened the door. I saw a girl standing in the middle of the locker rooms; her y back’s facing at me. hmmmmn, she’s hot. I smiled to myself and continued to examine the girl.

She’s wearing a white shirt, a skinny jeans, and sneakers. Pretty normal. I said to myself and continued scrutinizing her. She turned around. I immediately hid myself by slightly closing it but enough for me to peek. Hmmmn, she’s one pretty girl, but not my type. I admired her cute and pretty face and continued to stare at her.

‘wow…” she whispered in awe and continued to walked around the locker rooms and admired to it. She turned her back at me again and walked forward. I took it as an advantage and I went out of the bathroom carefully not making any noise. I leand at the doorstep of the bathroom and arranged my feature in to a serious look.

“Enjoying yourself?” I asked. I saw her jumped, and then she immediately looked and was about to glare but instead her eyes grew bigger and she looked at me from head to foot, not in an insulting way but in a scandalous way. She looked up at me and meets my eyes, she blushed hard and put her hands on her eyes and turn her back at me.

“Y-Y-yah!!, P-put-t s-s-some c-cl-clothes o-on!!” she stuttered but managed to exclaimed at me. Her voice was a little loud, but it’s okay. I walked towards my locker.

“What are you doing in here?” I continued asking her and opened my locker to get a clean pair of boxers and put it on.

“I am lo-looking f-for Leeteu-uk –ss-sshi” she stuttered, but still managed to keep her voice angry.

“Wae?” I asked her. My forehead’s creasing with curiosity.

Is Leeteuk hyung cheating on Sam?..... Nah, Kyuhyun and Hyukkie would skin Leeteuk hyung alive if he does that, and Leeteuk hyung’s not that type, she’s just probably a fan, but I have to make sure…I said to myself.

“It’s not for you to know! Just tell me where the heck I could find him!” She snapped at me. I was taken aback by it. This is the first time in my life that someone snapped like that to me. Usually girls would like to coo and use their cute tones to me, but this girl is different… And she’s interesting.

“I won’t say a word about where you could find Leeteuk hyung, unless you tell me the reason why you wanted to see him.” I and put my pants on. I was putting my pants on when she turned around. Her eyes are full of impatience and anger, but it was all dissolved in just a fraction of a second. I came back to my senses after what just happened and looked at myself.

OH SH*T!!! I cursed mentally.

 I stumbled in trying to hide myself while putting my pants on. I practically I managed to get loads of injuries because of that.

At the same time….

“AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!” she screamed like there was no tomorrow.

“I TOLD YOU TO PUT SOME EFFING CLOTHES ON!! YOU BASTARD!!” she screeched at me.

I stood up and buckled up my pants. “I WAS PUTTING MY EFFING PANTS ON LADY AND YOU TURNED AROUND!!!” I roared at her. I saw her jumped with the intensity of my voice, but she practically managed to scream back at me, her back is still facing at me.

“IF YOU JUST TOLD ME EARLIER WHERE THE HELL I COULF FIND LEETEUK-SSHI, WE’RE DONE WITH THIS NON-SENSE !!! I NEED TO SEE LEETUK-SSHI!!! IT IS VERY IMPORTANT MATTER, TIME IS RUNNING OUT!! JUST TELL ME WHERE THE HECK I COULD FIND HIM!!!”

“I told you that I won’t say a word about the whereabouts of Leeteuk-hyung until you give me a valid reason.” I snarled at her, I got my white shirt and put it on me.

“Are… are you… decent enough?” she asked me, her voice soft. I cocked my eyebrow with that and smiled.

“Why don’t you turn around and see if I am decent enough?” I teased

“What if you’re not?!” she snapped back at me

I shook my head in amazement. “How would you know if you won’t turn around?” I answered back boringly. I looked at her while she’s trying to turn around. I sighed heavily and walked towards her. I grabbed her shoulders to force her to look at me. I saw a slight intimidation, but it was overshadowed with anger.

“You’re telling me that time is running out and here you are, taking time in turning around to face me? Well I can’t really blame you… I am too hot.” I looked at her eyes. My face is all smug. She blinked twice. She shoved my hands away and glares at me.

“Mr. whoever-you-are-and-I-don’t-give-a-damn-to-know-who-you-are, you’re the one who is wasting my time! If you just told me where the hell I could find Leetuk-sshi, I must’ve been talking to him at this very moment and not you!! I have important matters to say to him!!! And you’re one conceited beast! Who gave you the idea that you’re effing hot? You’re not actually.” she said to me heatedly.

I am starting to get interested with this cute and feisty lady in front of me.

 

~*~*~*Gab POV*~*~*~

 

“Then,what is it? Tell me. Tell me why you wanted to see Leeteuk hyung?” He said and took two steps forward to where I was. I looked at him and looked straight to his eyes. I am not scared or intimidated by him.

“Why should I tell you? It’s not for you to know, just tell me where the hell I could find Leeteuk-sshi.” I snarled back at him. I looked at his chocolate brown eyes, I can’t help but to look at his face. He’s really handsome, I like his chinky eyes, his pointed nose, and his kissable… WHAT?! Did I just say kissable? ASDLMSALJDOEJD!!! I closed my eyes and shook my head vigorously to wake up to my senses.

“What? Falling in love with me? You can do that but answer my question first.” He smirked at me.

“Excuse me, but you’re not my type!! I’d rather fall in love with a horse rather than fall in love with a jerk, conceited and like you.” I told him kicked his leg and storm out of the locker rooms. I heard him whimpered but I don’t give a rat’s fart for that. He deserves it; he’s one gigantic pain in my .

I dragged my foot away from that cursed room. I am beyond pissed and frustrated. How am I going to find Leeteuk? Where the hell I could find him? That effing jerk ruined it!! I turned around and looked at the cursed room “Aish!! How I am going to talk to Leeteuk-sshi?! Damn that stupid jerk!! He wasted my time!!!” I looked at my watch and it read 6:30 pm. I sighed heavily as I went out of the locker rooms. I guess that I’ll try to talk to my twin tomorrow.

“GAB!!!” someone called me, I turn around to see who it was, I saw my best friend Ryeowook running towards me. I waited for him.

“What are you doing in here?” He caught up with me and patted my head.

“Oh, I wanted to talk to Leeteuk –shhi” I smiled at him and we walked together.

“Oh. About your proposal?” he said and looked at me, I nodded at him sadly and continued.

“You know you should really have talk to-” he didn’t even finish his sentence when someone called him

“RYEOWOOKIE!!”

We both turn around to see… WTF?! THIS JERK AGAIN???!!!! ASDMASJFDOAJD:JW!!

He was already walking towards us, he shot a cold glance at me and talked to Ryeowook.

“Oh, Siwon-hyung!” He said and bowed. He doesn’t have to do that! He doesn’t deserve any ounce of respect! Tch! I said to myself.

“Tell the other players that we’re having a meeting tomorrow morning, arra?” He said like he was the team captain of the team. I rolled my eyes at him

“Deh, captain.”” Ryeowook said and bowed.

I snapped my head with what I heard. I looked at Ryeowook to confirm what I just heard, I must’ve been hallucinating that's why I heard it wrong, so I asked him again.

“Hold it!!” I said and look at Ryeowook. “You did just call him, what?” I pointed at this ‘feeling’ captain and shot him a nasty glance.

“Uh, Captain?” He said his forehead creasing

I looked up to him and looked back at Ryeowook to see if he is lying, but based on his reaction he was not. I looked back at jerk Siwon. This is the new captain of the soccer team? It means that.. NNNOOOO!!!! I said to myself. My insides are panicking.

“You’re the team captain of the soccer team? I asked the jerk for confirmation and praying really hard that he's not. I saw him looked at me and he was slowly grinning to me and I gupled down.  My heart is palpitating and I am so nervous. By the way that he smiles tells me that my doubt about him is getting more and more clear to me. If that happens.... *panic mode*

“Deh, any problems with that?” he said his face smug.

I closed my eyes in horror and cursed…. I am doomed! O___o

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A/N:

Here is another update!! Thanks so much for waiting... I was planning to update this before the shut down happened.. So I apologize for updating late.

I was so sad that someone clicked the 'unsubscribe' button, and it made me more sad because I do happen to know her, and its a friend of mine. It made me lose my motivation to write, 'cause I felt that I am a fail author.. *sighs* and I can't write that good. Thanks for the comments! I seriously love reading your comments, it always makes me happy, and please do more in the future.

This is the continuation of Siwon's and Gab's chapter, I hope that you'll love this.  Please do watch out for the next chappie, I'll let you guess who is the next.. XP (I know that you're all thinking of erted things about Siwon in the previous chappie.. tsk... *shakes head*)

I'd like to say thanks for those who subscribed and read my story.. *bows 90 degrees*

Please do comment and please don't click the 'unsubscribe' button..Instead click the subscribe button...  I am working hard on making this story..

I'll wait for it... Thanks!!

Please do wait for the update... The next chapter is....  SECRET... hahaha... I'll keep you hanging on who's pair that I am going to update...

Thanks a lit guys..

love lots,

-lovesj