My Angel

Angel by My Side

Part 2

For the next three weeks, Jinyoung was teaching HwaYoung how to do all the household chores since HwaYoung will be staying in his apartment. He was surprised because HwaYoung was a fast learner, she was able to cook delicious meals but she also gets a little clumsy and whenever she trips something over, Jinyoung would yell “klutz!” and she would apologize to him every time. Aside from helping HwaYoung in the household chores, he also told her to be careful when she goes out because a pretty and clueless girl like her can easily be targeted that’s why he sometimes never allows her to go out alone. A month and 2 weeks have passed and Jinyoung's cold heart was slowly being melted by HwaYoung but he didn’t even notice it. All he knows is that having HwaYoung around isn’t such a bad idea after all.

Even though there were times when he gets pissed because of HwaYoung’s clumsiness, HwaYoung would always find a way to make him forgive her. Jinyoung may not notice it, but the others around him noticed that he was smiling a lot already and his gloomy face was slowly turning into a bright and happy one.

One morning, “Oppa~ wake up!” HwaYoung proclaimed as she woke Jinyoung up, he slowly opened his eyes and saw HwaYoung right in front of him “uh?” he wondered, “Oppa~ you’re late for work!” she said “Oh shoot!” said Jinyoung as he immediately stood up and got prepared. 5 minutes later, he left for work “Oppa! You forgot your lunch!” HwaYoung proclaimed but Jinyoung continued to run. “Aigoo... I guess I’ll take it to his workplace later then...” HwaYoung said to herself as she was washing the dishes.

When he arrived at the café

“Boss! I’m sorry for being late” he said as he went near his boss and bowed to him. “Aigoo, you’ve been late for several times already, what happened?” his boss asked “You were never like this” he added. Jinyoung looked up to him and was embarrassed to tell him the truth “I-I’m sorry” he said, his boss released a sigh and said “Okay2x, you can go to your station now” “Thank you sir!” Jinyoung responded then he went to his station.

LeeJin went near his boss and asked “What’s up with him this time?” “I don’t know *sigh* uh? But LeeJin... did you notice? He seems to be smiling a lot already and he’s not picking a fight with you or with anyone else in this café plus... he just apologized and thanked me” their boss replied “Uh, come to think of it... you’re right... uh, is he moving on already?” LeeJin asked “I don’t know, but if he is... I’m so proud of him” their boss said and the two looked at Jinyoung who was working at the counter.

                At around 11:00AM... “Welcome to- uh?” LeeJin said as he saw the girl who entered into their shop, she had an angelic face and was wearing a white dress, “Uh... hello” she greeted LeeJin and he suddenly blushed, then...

“HwaYoung?” Jinyoung said as he came out of the kitchen and went near her “Oppa!” HwaYoung’s eyes brightened when she saw Jinyoung “Wait, you two know each other?” asked LeeJin “Uh, m-hm” Jinyoung replied then... “Jinyoung, is she your... girlfriend?!” LeeJin proclaimed. “What?” Jinyoung said as he turned to HwaYoung and she was blushing “N-no, we’re just friends” he replied “EH? Are you sure?” said LeeJin then he turned to HwaYoung and he held her hand “Miss, my name is Choi LeeJin, you can call me LeeJin... I’m single and-” but before LeeJin could continued what he was saying their boss came and pinched his ear “Ouch!” he cried “Oi LeeJin, get back to work!” he proclaimed “Yes sir!” LeeJin responded and he went back to work “Argsh, that kid...” their boss said then he turned to Jinyoung

“Jinyoung is she your girlfriend?” he asked “What? No sir we’re just friends” said Jinyoung “Really? You look good together, plus she’s a pretty one” his boss replied. “Uh...” said Jinyoung “Well I’ll just leave the two of you alone” he said then he went back to his office.

Jinyoung faced HwaYoung and as usual, she was smiling at him. Moments later, “What are you doing here?” he asked “I brought you your lunch” HwaYoung said as she presented the lunch box to Jinyoung “Uh, thanks” Jinyoung replied and she smiled at him. “Wait, you shouldn’t have come here, I mean what if some guys suddenly wants to be all... you know, around you?” said Jinyoung “Are you worried?” asked HwaYoung “What? Worried, tch... maybe” said Jinyoung and HwaYoung smiled at him “Oppa~ you look so happy today compared to the day I first saw you” she said. “Uh?” Jinyoung wondered as he turned to her. His bright face suddenly turned into a gloomy one

“I am not” he said then he stood up, grabbed the lunch box and walked away. “Oppa!” HwaYoung cried as she stopped him but then, “Let go of me!” Jinyoung proclaimed “Uh?” HwaYoung wondered. “I’m still a cold hearted person, got that? I only pitied you and felt guilty that’s why I let you stay with me... and don’t call me oppa! Got that?” he said and HwaYoung just kept quiet, “Now leave” he said then he went back to his station. HwaYoung felt down and she decided to leave the café

“Oi Jinyoung, you shouldn’t have yelled at her like that” said LeeJin “It’s none of your business” said Jinyoung “What? Tch” said LeeJin.

“Sora... I can’t forget about you just because that girl HwaYoung suddenly shows up... no... I must stay like this, I don’t want anyone else to get hurt...” Jinyoung thought.

In HwaYoung’s case, she decided to go to a park nearby and sat on the bench and looked at the sky, she released a sigh then...

“HwaYoung-shi?” a guy said, HwaYoung turned around and saw Sandeul and CNU. Moments later, after HwaYoung told them what happened “Really? Hyung did that?” asked Sandeul and HwaYoung nodded her head. “I thought he was okay already I mean, he’s been looking pretty happy these days” he added. “Maybe he was just disturbed about what you said HwaYoung-shi” said CNU “Hyung, HwaYoung only told Jinyoung hyung that he looked a lot brighter compared to the time when she first saw him, what’s so disturbing about that?” asked Sandeul “Jinyoung must’ve thought that he looks brighter because he’s starting to forget Sora and it made him upset” CNU replied “Sora?” HwaYoung wondered, “Oh, Jinyoung hyung didn’t mention her to you huh? She was Jinyoung hyung’s girlfriend, he loved her so much but after she died, he became... well... what he was when you saw him and maybe until now...” said Sandeul “Uh...” said HwaYoung as she suddenly felt down. The three of them were quiet then “HwaYoung-shi, we better go already, we still have rehearsals to do” said CNU “Oh okay then” said HwaYoung “See you next time HwaYoung-ah! And don’t worry about hyung, just keep on being yourself and I’m sure he’ll soften his heart for you~” said Sandeul. HwaYoung nodded her head and she bade them goodbye.

When evening came, “I’m here” Jinyoung said as he entered the room “Uh~ dinner’s almost ready” said HwaYoung, Jinyoung set his things on the table then he lied down on the couch “Uh?” HwaYoung wondered. She went near him and smelled something awful from him, it was alcohol. “Oppa! Have you been drinking?” she asked, “Only a few” Jinyoung replied as he was rubbing his forehead “Uh, Baro oppa told me not to let you go out and drink” said HwaYoung “Why would you listen to him? He’s not my mother” said Jinyoung as he sat up “Oppa!” said HwaYoung “What!? You’re really annoying HwaYoung! Argsh, I hate this!” he proclaimed then he suddenly left “Uh?” HwaYoung wondered then she released a sigh.

                Jinyoung decided to go to the rooftop and grabbed his guitar, along with is was a picture of Sora... he looked at it then started playing the guitar and singing a song, while he was singing, he remembered Sora and tears started to come out from his eyes but he didn’t stop singing. He kept singing and singing and memories of him and Sora appeared in his thoughts, he couldn’t take it anymore and he stopped singing, he leaned on the wall and continued to cry “Sora... Sora... I don’t want to forget you... I can’t do it Sora; I don’t want to lose you! SORA!” he cried. He kept on crying then “Oppa!” he heard a voice call, thinking it was Sora “Uh?” he wondered, he looked up and saw a white feather falling from the sky , he caught it and looked at it and remembered that it was the third one already... then...

“Oppa!” Jinyoung looked to the side and he saw HwaYoung “H-HwaYoung?” he wondered. HwaYoung went near him and saw him crying “Oppa, omo... don’t cry, I won’t bother you ever again, please... just don’t cry” she said as she felt guilty because she thought that Jinyoung cried because she was meddling in his business... Jinyoung wiped his tears away and faced HwaYoung “Why are you here?” he said “Oppa... I’m sorry if I ever caused you a lot of trouble... I’m sorry for making you hate me, sorry for everything” she apologized, Jinyoung was surprised at first but then he smiled at her, “HwaYoung... I should be the one to apologize to you” said Jinyoung “Uh?” HwaYoung said as she turned to Jinyoung “I’m sorry for yelling at you” he apologized as he looked at the picture
“Uh” said HwaYoung as she saw the picture “Is she... Sora?” she asked “Uh, you know her?” Jinyoung asked as he turned to her
“I met CNU and Sandeul at the park a while ago and they told me about her... you must’ve loved her so much that until now... you weren’t able to move on” said HwaYoung
“Uh, heh... Sora meant a lot to me... she was someone who really never left me even though I act so cold and mean to her... uh, you somehow remind me of her” he said as he looked at HwaYoung “Uh?” HwaYoung wondered
“HwaYoung...” said Jinyoung
“Ne oppa?” said HwaYoung, Jinyoung stared at her and he gazed upon her beautiful eyes
“You’re an angel aren’t you?” he said
“E-Eh?” said HwaYoung then Jinyoung showed her the feather
“Uh?” she wondered.
“The first time I met you... a feather like this fell from the sky and before you came here... this feather also fell from the sky... are you an angel?” he said,
“Uh? I don’t know... I don’t remember... but if you want me to be an angel then I’ll be-” but before HwaYoung could finish what she was saying, Jinyoung suddenly hugged her
“Uh?” she wondered as she was surprised of what Jinyoung did
“HwaYoung... my angel... stay by my side, please... don’t leave me like what Sora did... please...” he said as he was hugging her and HwaYoung felt that Jinyoung was already crying,
“Oppa” she said, she smiled then hugged him back “I will oppa, I will stay by your side and won’t leave you...” said HwaYoung and it made Jinyoung cry even more.

                The next morning, Jinyoung woke up and found himself leaning on the wall and he saw HwaYoung leaning on his shoulder and he was still sleeping “Uh?” he wondered then he remembered what happened last night, he suddenly smiled and looked up in the sky, then...

“Oppa~” a voice said, Jinyoung looked at HwaYoung and she was still asleep “Uh?” he wondered “Sora?” he said. “Oppa~ it’s me, Sora” the voice replied “Sora, where are you? How are you?” said Jinyoung “I’m doing fine oppa~ oppa, I just want to tell you that no matter what happens... always live your life to the fullest, don’t let any situation ruin your life...” the voice said “Sora, what are you trying to say?” asked Jinyoung “Oppa~ I will always be in your heart... don’t forget that okay?” the voice said “Sora...” said Jinyoung then... “I love you oppa, now forget about me and have a happy life” the voice said and it suddenly disappeared “Sora...” said Jinyoung then he faced HwaYoung; he smiled and said “You gave me HwaYoung so I can live a happy life... I will Sora” then he kissed her on the forehead

“Uh?” HwaYoung wondered as she was awakened by Jinyoung's kiss “Eh! Breakfast!” she proclaimed as she stood up, Jinyoung laughed and he stood up as well “HwaYoung, calm down will you?” he said “Oppa, what are you still doing here? You’ll be late for work!” she proclaimed. “I’m thinking of skipping work today” said Jinyoung “Eh? Why?” asked HwaYoung “We’re going out today” Jinyoung replied. “Really?” asked HwaYoung and Jinyoung nodded his head, “Yehey! It’s my first time to ever go out with oppa~ shall I get ready?” she asked and Jinyoung nodded his head while smiling, HwaYoung immediately went back to the apartment while Jinyoung looked up at the sky once more...

“Thank you Sora...”he said and he went down as well.

                A few hours later, “Where are we going?” HwaYoung asked as she and Jinyoung rode the bus “To the amusement park” Jinyoung replied “Really?” asked HwaYoung and Jinyoung nodded his head. When they arrived there, HwaYoung was amazed of the view “It’s so cool here!” she proclaimed, “Let’s go in?” said Jinyoung and HwaYoung nodded her head.

They went inside the amusement park and started to check out the rides.

LIST OF RIDES:
*Chair-O-Planes
*Octopus Ride
*Hurricane
*Helter Skelter

After that, they decided to go eat lunch, while eating “HwaYoung, have a taste of this” Jinyoung said as he let HwaYoung taste his meal “Delicious!” HwaYoung proclaimed, Jinyoung smiled at her and they continued eating. After eating, they decided to go for a walk around the mini park, while walking... Jinyoung suddenly held HwaYoung’s hand “Uh?” she wondered as she looked at him “What? I don’t want you to get lost besides... you’re a klutz, what if you suddenly tripped over something and stuff like that” he said, HwaYoung just smiled at him and said “Okay~” and they continued walking. Jinyoung's heart was beating fast and he suddenly felt a warm feeling inside of him “Uh?” he said as he turned to HwaYoung. He smiled and they continued walking.

They decided to take pictures of themselves too, “Smile~” said Jinyoung and HwaYoung smiled while posing, Jinyoung looked at the picture and said “So pretty~” after taking a pictures, they decided to sit under a tree and rest there. HwaYoung was resting on Jinyoung's shoulder while Jinyoung was trying to make a flower crown

“Oppa” said HwaYoung “Ne?” said Jinyoung “Can you sing me a song?” she asked “Uh?” said Jinyoung, he was afraid that if he might sing, he would remember Sora again but then, he remembered what Sora said. He turned to HwaYoung and asked “What kind of song that you want me to sing?” “Any song (^^)” HwaYoung replied, Jinyoung then started to sing “Star” (Star by Kang MinHyuk) after singing the song, he looked at HwaYoung and she fell asleep

“Tch, this girl sure is something” he said then he touched her face and said “My angel...” he smiled, closed his eyes and he slowly fell asleep as well.

3 months later and Jinyoung's ice cold hear was gone; HwaYoung melted it and turned him back to his usual self. He was living his life with HwaYoung to the fullest, he also fell in love with her bit wasn’t able to confess it yet. His friends were happy to know that he was back to normal after three and a half years. He agreed to compose the song and sing it on their Christmas performance. At the studio, while rehearsing...

“HwaYoung is on her way here already?” asked Baro and Jinyoung nodded his head. “I’m so glad that you and noona met hyung, I mean, if it wasn’t for her than you would still be your cold self right now” said GongChan “Tch. Shut up” said Jinyoung and he continued what he was doing. “But hyung, there’s one thing that still bothers me...” said Sandeul “What is it?” asked Jinyoung “Her past” Sandeul replied and all of them looked at him “Uh” they said. “Do you know anything about her past?” asked Baro “No” Jinyoung replied, “But I want to find out” he added. “Then let’s ask her when she gets here” said CNU and they agreed.

                In HwaYoung’s case, while she was on her way to the studio, she felt like someone was following her “Uh?” she said as she turned around but no one was there, she started running and she felt like someone was running too, she looked behind and saw a guy in black running as well. “What the?” she said then she continued to run for her life, when she arrived at the Studio, she saw CNU waiting for her outside, “Oppa!” she proclaimed as she ran to him and hid behind his back

“Uh? HwaYoung-shi? What’s wrong? Why were you running?” he asked “Oppa, someone’s following me” HwaYoung replied, “Eh?” said CNU, he looked around but saw no one

“There’s no one here” he said “Uh?” said HwaYoung; she looked around and saw no one. She felt relieved and said “I swear oppa, someone was following me” “Well then why don’t we go inside? Jinyoung's waiting for you” said CNU “Uh, hai” HwaYoung replied and they went inside the studio.

Meanwhile, “Darn it. She went inside the building” the guy who was following HwaYoung said as he was talking to someone on the phone. “Was she with her boyfriend?” the caller asked “No, it was someone else. A muscular man” the guy replied “Hmm, just keep a close eye on her and when you see her alone... eliminate her” the caller said, “Uh... yes sir” said the guy and he hung up. He released a sigh thinking if what he was doing was the right thing for him or not.

Inside the studio, “UH?” HwaYoung wondered as she was surrounded by the B1A4 gang, “O-Oppa?” she wondered, “HwaYoung, we’re just curious about something and we really want to ask you about it” said Jinyoung “What is it?” asked HwaYoung “Your past” Sandeul replied. “Uh?” HwaYoung responded.

Jinyoung then faced her, “Are you sure that you don’t remember anything from your past?” he asked. “Yes” HwaYoung replied. “Even just a tiny detail?” asked GongChan “Well... I do remember my name” said HwaYoung “But besides your name?” asked Baro “Uh” said HwaYoung. She closed her eyes and started to recall her past, her mind was blank; there was nothing there

“Guys, maybe we shouldn’t force HwaYoung to remember her past” said Jinyoung “I thought you want to find out?” asked Sandeul “I do but... I also feel like I don’t” said Jinyoung. “Uh?” the others wondered, then...

“Uh!” HwaYoung said as she remembered something and they turned to her “What is it HwaYoung-shi?” asked CNU. “I... I remember something” said HwaYoung “What is it?” asked Baro

HwaYoung closed her eyes again, then some scenes from her past flashed right in front of her. “I see... my mum... lying on the floor covered with blood... I see my dad... my dad... a very bad man...” she said “Wait, your dad is a bad man?” Sandeul said as he was shocked of what he heard “Shh!” said GongChan

“I ran away from home... someone’s after me... someone’s after me... he’s going to kill me!” she proclaimed and Jinyoung snapped her out of it “HwaYoung! Don’t say that!” he proclaimed as he went near her “No... Someone wants to kill me” she replied “HwaYoung!” Jinyoung proclaimed and HwaYoung snapped out of it, “Uh” she said. She was staring at a blank space, she wasn’t moving at all... then...

“We need to talk” said CNU and the five of them went to the corner to talk

“Hyung, what did noona mean when someone’s out there trying to kill her?” asked GongChan “Don’t tell me... she’s a criminal!?” Baro added “No she’s not!” Jinyoung proclaimed “But why is she saying those things? It’s starting to worry me” said Sandeul “Maybe she’s just thinking about a movie, I mean who would want to kill an angel like her?” asked Jinyoung then... “Maybe the one who followed her on the way here” CNU inserted “eh?” they wondered, “What do you mean?” asked Jinyoung “HwaYoung suddenly ran towards me and hid behind me, she said that someone was following her” CNU replied “Uh” said Jinyoung then he looked at HwaYoung who was still staring at a blank space, he went near her and said

“HwaYoung, don’t worry okay? I’m here to protect you” then he hugged her but HwaYoung didn’t say anything. “I’m not letting you go HwaYoung... I won’t let anyone hurt you” he added. “Hyung...” said Baro as they looked at the two.

                During dinner time, “Why don’t you two stay here over night? It’s dangerous if you’ll go home this late” said CNU “Uh, thanks” said Jinyoung.

An hour later, HwaYoung was already asleep while the guys decided to have a little chat

“Hyung... are you okay?” Baro asked as they noticed that Jinyoung was pretty quiet. “Don’t worry about HwaYoung hyung, we’re here to protect her as well” said Sandeul and the others nodded their heads. “Thanks guys...” said Jinyoung but he was still worried about HwaYoung.

For the next two weeks, HwaYoung was pretty quiet; she didn’t talk to Jinyoung or to the others. Jinyoung was starting to worry...

During dinner time, “HwaYoung” said Jinyoung “Uh” said HwaYoung and she started to eat. “HwaYoung can you please talk to me?” said Jinyoung but HwaYoung kept quiet “HwaYoung!” he proclaimed and HwaYoung stopped eating...

“Uh, I’m sorry HwaYoung... I didn’t mean to...” he said

“Oppa...” said HwaYoung

“Uh, yes?” said Jinyoung

“I remember everything now” she replied.

--------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: The third part would probably be the last part. Hihihihihi (^^) Thank you so mouch for reading You!!! Sorry for the grammatical errors and typos X))

Don't forget to Comment and Subscribe :)