Chapter 2

A Unicorn that I loved dearly

Lay took a chair and sat beside me while I was studying. He knew that we could seldom go on a date because he knows that my careers are more important. I was really happy that he said that it was fine not to really go out for a date unless its a holiday. When we are really busy, Lay even helped us to wash our dishes and clean the hostel, Made our beds to make it look neater cause he knows that i love room that is neat. I would put down my pen and go to him and say "Its ok, you dont have to do it.". The boys are girls get together as a gang to threaten the 4 of us and especially attack me because they know that I am close to Lay. But then, Lay helped. I stood up this time and said. " You have no rights to bully people. I amd bad at Chinese, that doesnt mean I am stupid enough that you can threaten me" The bullies were shocked and they ran away. Everything went fine after that.

-----------------------4 Months later---------------------------

We have no choice but have to go. We sold out our Hostel. We packed everything. I told Lay. He indeed was sad to leave me, but I said, " If I were to graduate and work as a resident in a hospital, I will be working in Korea. I hope you will continue on your performing arts career and never give up. I will still continue to communicate with you, dont worry." we bid goodbye, the 3 of them waved, and I left. While I was walking in the airport, He went up to me and embrace me tightly. I hugged him back and I said for the first time, "I love you, and will never forget you<3" We had a last few seconds of hug and left.

---------------------3 hours later-------------------------------

We reached Beijing. We saw our lecturer and he told us that we were suppose to go to Beijing Shida Middle School. He gave a letter to each of us . We were suppose to continue to study Chinese and get our medical task done over there, I mean get assist. I freaked out because the dialect in Beijing and Changsha is really different. its almost like the chinese dialect that I spoke at home. We reached our hostel. Checked in and unpack. We rushed to the School cause we didnt want to miss any lesson. I got a message from Lay saying "Jae-Hee, work hard and dont think about me when you are studying. Focus on your career and be a surgeon. When tings are getting hard, you can tell me. Love you, Lay." I smiled and kept my phone on DO NOT DISTURB. Teacher in the school asked us who we were, and we told them we were exchange student in Australia. We showed him the letter and he brought us immediatly to the class. Now, the teacher ask us to sit 2 by 2. But there was no space to sit like this. We are now seperating ourselves in side the class. Mina sat beside LuHan, I sat beside a chinese girl name Valerie Xu, Suhyun sat beside a really irritating boy and Jin-Hae sat beside a really noisy girl. It was funny to look at how Suhyun and Jin-Hae's expression is when the parter beside them are annoying them.