Chapter 1

A Unicorn that I loved dearly

My name is Jeong Jae-Hee, I have a broken family since young, as young as 2, and I have 3 best friends name Lee Mina, Oh Suhyun and Park Jin-Hae. We met each other in secondary school. I am a speak fluently in English, Korean and Chinese, but I cant read or writein chinese. I have a evil stepfather who always want to hit me and abuse me. I finished school when I was 17, and I studied medicine for 8 years, and I am 25 now. I went to Australia when I was 18 to study medicine. We studied in the same medical school, and we lived in a student hostel. Mina studied as a Anesthesiologist, Suhyun studied as a Surgical technician, Jin-Hae studied as a Surgical assistant and I am a Primary surgeon.  We studied really hard and one day........We are suppose to go to Changsha, to get assist for a year, in Bejing for another year, in Guagzhou for 5 months and in Korea for 12 months, and we will go back to Australia. 

When we were called to go to Shida FuZhong's University (I know it doesnt exist). before we can go to China's Medical school. We were thrilled. We went there next week with no delays. We sold out our hostel, and flew off to Changsha. When we reached Changsha, We checked in to a student hostel, and went strainght to Shida FuZhong's University. I went in, the teacher brought us to the class and I sat beside Lay, and Mina, Suhyun and Jin-Hae sat beside me. So technically, I was sandwich between Lay and Mina. I excel in Maths, English and Science, but my Chinese was horrible. I was teased and bullied. After that Lay immediatly helped me and taught me how to write in chinese. I was suprised by his kindness unlike the others. 

--------------After 3 months------------------

We were really close to each other. I taught him what I am good at like English, Science, Computing skills.. and he taught me Chinese. He had so much patient to teach me. I was really happy. He scolded those who bullied the 4 of us and defended us. I wasnt the 'lightbulb' in the class anymore. 

------------------------After 5 months-----------------------

I can proudly say that we were boy and girlfriends because he trated me really well. He came to our hostels sometime, and he stared at the  amount of thick books that we are studying, so he asked."What are you guys studying? you guys are so hardworking?"

"Anesthesiologist!" Mina said 

"Surgical Technician!" Suhyun said

"Surgical assistant!" Jin-Hae said

"Thoracic surgeon! All of us are studying related to heart, lungs, and esophagus in detail" I said.

"Wow! smart people! " he said. "I bet you guys are going to get together in one surgery room!" 

"Haha! yes we are...."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am rare in Asian fanfics, please excuse me. I cant really use my laptop often