Chapter 2

Ape Men

 


 

 

Mark was surprise to see another ape in front of him, this one was a little bit shorter, but he makes up for it by his body size. His back was wide so was his shoulder, and his arm looked like they were made of steel. He never thought an animal could be so handsome, but staring at the creature before him with his gorgeous fur made him blush. What am I thinking, he thought, I can’t possibly like an animal, that’s so weird and disgusting. Jackson who was busy glaring at his cousin, turn his head around for a quick second to look at mark, making him turn fifty shades of red. “Well isn’t this interesting, I see the human already taken a liking to you. My stupid cousin” henry said making Jackson confuse

 

Seeing the look on Jackson face made henry laugh “it amazes me how stupid you can be at times, Jackson. Did my uncle drop you as a kid” he said , “ yes, how did you know” he asked no longer angry, henry was surprise at first before shaking his head, no wonder he’s slow, he thought before getting back to his task “anyway, this human has nothing to do with you. So run along cousin” he said making his way to mark. When mark saw him coming he got scared, he held on to the tree for protection, but was surprise again when the same ape he was admiring stood in front of him. “This is none of your business, Jackson” he growled, making Jackson growl in their language “this is my business henry. You know as well as every ape in this jungle, about my father’s rule.” He growled “unless this human caused you harm or attempt to harm you we can’t hurt them, and from what I’ve seen he hasn’t done anything”

 

Hearing this henry became angry he stood on both legs before hitting his chest with his fist. Than he puts it back on the ground and breath. An imaginary smoke appeared from his nostril out of anger “and that is why your father is weak, he prefer being in peace with these humans than abolishing them. I wouldn’t be surprise if he was killed by them” he said making Jackson growl really loud scaring mark, just like henry Jackson hit his chest and breath angrily “DON’T YOU DARE TALK ABOUT FATHER LIKE THAT” he said before saying “I don’t know why you’re talking bad about my father, but as the son of this jungle I protect fathers rules no matter what” he finished

 

“ and that’s why you my dear cousin, are a fool” he said, before attacking him, Jackson didn’t have time to respond because the next thing he notice was his cousin jumping on him, making him fall on the floor. Henry was punching him giving him no excuse to dodge his head. Since Jackson was always good with his knee he wrapped it around henry and flip him over, making him have the upper hand. He uses his fist to hit him in the face, but henry with his quick mind, was able to counter it and claw Jackson left eye. Making him bleed. Jackson put his hand on his left eye and saw blood, he was surprise that his cousin would harm him like this. Henry got up and snarl showing his sharp teeth, this got Jackson attention” leave now cousin or I will have no choice but to kill you” he said, “I already told you cousin, I won’t let you harm him”, when he said this henry charged at Jackson, both of them stood on both leg, hitting each other with their arms, than they both got back on the ground and do it again.

 

Mark watch as they animal viciously fight, he could tell that the one that’s trying to defend him was holding back. He didn’t know why. he watch as the other ape throw his savior to the tree he was in, making him hit the tree, scared he moved away and watch as the ape fall on the ground. Jackson back was in pain, he had scratch marks all over his body, but he wasn’t the only one. Getting up, he look at his cousin who was looking at mark, “ once I kill him you are next” he said in human language, mark huddle in the corner and wimp , hearing him cry Jackson got up and scream really loud, his eyes were different for some reason. Sure it was black, but it was sharper and dark. He look like he was in some kind of trance.

 

Standing on both legs, he was surprise that he could stand for that long. So was henry, the way his back arch doesn’t look like someone who was hurt just a moment ago. He growled viciously and hit his chest, he ran with fool speed and slam him to the floor. Than he picked him up and spin him in the air, around and around before throwing him on the floor. When he did this henry shoulder bone crack, earning a cry from him. Jackson didn’t care, he use his hand and grab henry face, digging his claw in his head and making blood ooze out. “I AM THE KING OF THIS JUNGLE. ANYONE THAT GOES AGAINST ME WILL DIE” he growled, “BUT SINCE YOUR MY BLOOD, I WILL LET YOU LIVE,  BUT BE WARNED. THE NEXT TIME YOU BREAK MY RULE, I WILL NOT LET YOU GO” he said, henry eyes were wide before he was thrown somewhere far.

 

As soon as henry was gone, Jackson turn to face the human. Scaring the crap out of him, when he saw the look on the human’s face, he close his eyes and stare at him warmly taking mark by surprise. “ ooh-ooh-aaah-aah” he said trying to communicate with him, this only confuse mark. Even though mark didn’t understand the ape, he could tell from his eyes and bruises that he won’t hurt him. He watch as the ape took a step towards him, just when he was almost close to him, he fainted. While falling mark was taken back when he saw his fur changing to flesh, so was everything else. “His a human” he said out loud, shocked.

 

To be continued …………………………………………………………………

 


 

Preview

Henry got up holding his side, he growl loudly making the birds fly away. Curse you Jackson, you will pay for this, he thought, before walking away.

 

Elsewhere, mark was having trouble carrying the man. He search hurriedly enter the cave and lay him on the ground. “I’m sorry this is not comfortable” he said before searching for something to make fire.

 

Meanwhile, Eric ran back to the hotel and told amber about his friend disappearing, they decided to search for him.

 

Elsewhere, Jackson woke up to the warmth, he snuggle closer to the thing not knowing that he was snuggling to the mark.