Prologue

I Need U

Sighing as she closes her laptop, Aleyna leaned back on her chair putting a hand on her forhead. The news about BTS' Win got her fan-girling last week along her friend Mae, but as soon as they found out that some haters told BTS' second maknae off, the two quickly joined the other fans on cheering up the brunette by making the hashtag #CheerUpTaehyung on twitter and other SNS sites.

"He's still not himself," she mumbled to herself as she remembered the latest video of them in a music show. Every ARMY knows that this is some serious problem because they don't usually see the 4D Taehyung that down even when performing. Biting her inner cheek, she then stood up from her chair and went to the bathroom to take a bath. After bathing and getting dressed, she grabbed her wallet and her phone before going out of her apartment to meet up with the others.


Sighing to himself, he tried to get those hurtful words out of his mind but it seems to be glued inside making his eyes watery the moment he opened his eyes. Breathing out heavily, he stood up and looked at his other members who's trying to be happy even though they were also hurt by the news.

"Tae? Where are you going?" The oldest asked as he saw the brunette grabbing his coat along with his phone and wallet. He looked over his co-member/brother before faking a smile.

"I'll go out, don't worry I'll wear a disguise hyungs, I just need some time for myself." He said and left leaving his hyungs and dongseang frown and depressed.

"Guys, we need to do something about this or else the Taehyung we know will never come back.... I just wish those comments and bashers along with those haters would just stop, can't they see that through this way they are hurting someone?" Namjoon said and the rest nodded understaing what the leader has to say, their hands were itching to type up an answer or maybe a small tweet to cheer up the other but they know that'll only get them to trouble.


Waiting patiently outside the studio, Mae kept on mumbling about Taehyung and the other members saying that even though they were smiling it seemed a bit fake for her,she had been through something like what happened to Taehyung but worser. Sighing to herself, she spotted the others and waved franctically at them gaining attentions from other people but she didn't seem to care as she shouted.

"Aleyna! Jia! Lea! Diana! Hurry up!! Where's Kim!?" She continued as they stop infront of her shrugging their shoulder. Facepalming she called her friend but it only sended her back to his Voicemail which irratated her.

"Yah, just forget him and his stupidness, we gotta go meet up with Yoonseok and Taejin today so we have to hurry up!" Lea said as they walked inside the studio hearing music from door to door. Finally stopping at the door near the end, they opened the door to reveal two boys dancing to the latest song of BTS.