Jealousy

Unexpectedly In Love With My Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeri's POV:

"Yeri-ya, hurry up we're gonna be late!" Joy hollered to me from below.

"Yeah, I'm coming!" I yelled back. I walked down the stairs, trying to manage my stuff with my two clumsy hands. She chuckled, "Do you need help?" She asked. I glanced at her and blushed, shaking my head.

"Alright," She spoke and left the house.

 

We arrived at school and something was different. I had a bad feeling today. I wasn't sure what it was, but my gut instinct was bothering me. When we entered our homeroom, I realized a strange guy standing in front of the room.

A tall man, probably even taller than Joy. He was handsome, I have to admit. He had very light brown hair, almost close to a shade of blonde. 

Joy and I sat down. The teacher cleared , "Everyone, quiet- we have a new student," She spoke, "Please introduce yourself." She told the guy.

I stared at him with a poker face. I saw him look at Joy a few times, which made me feel annoyed.

"Hello, I'm Lee Sung Jae. I hope to make many new friends." He smiled charmingly. I glanced at Joy because that Sung Jae dude kept staring at her as he introduced himself. To my surprise, Joy was actually turning pink. I refuse to admit that she was blushing. Maybe she was just hot.

Some student suddenly raised his hand, "What do you like to do?" He asked.

Sung Jae smiled shyly, "I like.." Then something unexpected just occurred. Sung Jae glanced again at Joy and smiled.

I clenched my teeth secretly and glared at Joy. She didn't even look at me, but she continued to stare at Sung Jae shyly.

"Soccer- and, pretty things." He spoke. I cleared my throat, trying to get Joy's attention. She remained dazed in a daydream so I nudged her with my elbow.

"Ah, what?" She asked in an annoyed tone. My eyes changed from annoyed to shock.

"Hey, don't tell me- do you like him?" I asked her quietly. She raised an eyebrow, "W-what? Of course not.." She awkwardly stated.

I gave her one last look before turning my attention back to Sung Jae.

 

"Unn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter