Joy's Self Control

Unexpectedly In Love With My Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that day, we told our unnies about our relationship. Of course, they were happy for us. I guess they knew from the start. It makes me laugh knowing I couldn't realize my own feelings sooner. Whenever I look at Yeri, it makes me laugh even more. I think, "this is the girl I fell for" and I laugh again inside.

"Sooyoung unnie stop staring at me and do your homework." She shyly mumbled as she stared at her book, pretending to be focused.

I laughed, "Ooh, Yeri's actually studying hard, huh?" I . Yeri hated studying and I could see that she was only pretending to. She probably couldn't handle me staring at her.

"Unnie~" She whined and pouted at me. My heart skipped a beat as she did that. Why does she have to be so adorable? My eyes drifted towards her lips. I sighed, "Yeri you tease," I stood up and gave her a peck on the lips. I could feel her body tense up. I smirked and opened my eyes. Her eyes softened and she blushed.

"Remember, take it slow?" She shyly muttered with her head down. I chuckled, "I'm trying to, but you're not helping." I went back to my seat and stared at her again, with my chin placed on my right hand.

She sighed, "Unnie you're such a ert." She muttered lowly, focusing back on her book. I raised an eyebrow and snatched the book from her hand, "Hey, take that back." I seriously spoke. She giggled and her lips ily.

I gulped and looked away, the book still in my hand.

"Kim Yerim!" I shouted without looking her in the eye. Control, Park Sooyoung, control. What she did next was something I didn't expect. She stood up from her seat and pushed me on the bed behind us.

"What are you thinking of now?" Yeri ily asked as she hovered about me. I gulped and my body started to heat up. Boy, it was hot in here. I bit my lip,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter