Jab

Jab (a scene from BTS I NEED U MV original vers)

A jab, just like any other, but no. This time was different. The fist that usually was wrapped in bandages, or covered by a glove was bare. Not just bare, there was something within the hand. A knife. More than a knife, a sharp blade that could kill someone. Taehyung held that object in his hand and screamed.

A hand was placed on the back of his neck, another attacked with the knife. He wasn't looking. He wasn't aware. He didn't care anymore. The bloody red spilled out from the wound he created. It ran all over his hands and the man's clothing.

A gasp of surprise and pain erupted from his throat. He murdered the man. He stabbed him with his own two hands. What was he doing? How could he hurt another person? Taehyung just stood still, looking down at his red hands. She had run out without him noticing, but he didn't care anymore. It was all about him now. The man he killed. The man that no longer has a life to live because of him.

Another heartbreaking scream could be heard exploding from his being. Then he sobbed. His back slid against the blood splattered white wall until he sat flat on the floor. He grasped his head in his two blood covered hands, tears running through the red.

What have I done?