Continuation: Trip to Korea

Meeting You Again

 

A week to go before our trip to Korea! Ate Ashley and I are so excited! We’re actually ready to go. We bought new clothes, accessories, toiletries, and we are planning to buy some local delicacies that Onew, Jonghyun, Key, Minho, and Taemin can share with each other. :) I would like to introduce to them what Philippines have, and I’m excited to experience Korean traditions as well! xD

“Anna! Let’s pack our things now!”

“Ate it’s still early! Haha! xD”

“I’m just sooooooo excited!!! This is just one summer break we will never forget!!”

Though I said that I still don’t want to pack my things up, she came to my room with my suitcase and packing the clothes she wants me to wear like skirts and dresses. I don’t actually like to wear skirts and dresses, but I just let her; I can just change the clothes later on. :P

“Com’on! Let’s pack our things! Stop looking at Taemin’s picture at your laptop!”

She teased me as she throws a pillow on my head.

“Ouch! Hey! I’m not looking at Taemin’s picture!”

Its Onew’s actually :> Yes, I have a little crush on Onew hihi :>

Ignoring my Ate who is packing my clothes, I stared again at Onew’s picture on my laptop :>

“Now, tell me about Onew. What do you like about him?”

“I don’t know… he’s just so cute! And his attitude is quite random and interesting, at one point he can be the leader material: responsible, dependable, and manly; but then he can also be cute and childish, not to mention he has this condition they call ‘onew condition’ which makes me laugh all the time whenever I see it on the web xD”

WAIT! DID I JUST SAY ALL OF THAT?!!!??!

I faced my Ate with wide eyes, hands on my mouth, looking really shocked! I see she is also shocked, but was about to burst into laughter. And there she goes, laughing, so hard, she can’t even breath anymore, and tears are forming in her eyes. Yeah,yeah…just laugh..I’ll get back to you!

“Okay! I have a crush on Onew! Please don’t tell anyone! Especially the SHINee members!” I begged her.

“Don’t worry…your secret is safe with me my lil’sis!” she said as she hugged me, patted my head, and rocked me like a baby. Yeah, how sweet.

----  ----

I also told Bea about this trip, and she was just so jealous! :D but she’s also excited for me :> I promised her pictures and of course, signed albums and posters of SHINee :) I so love my best friend! She said that next time, we’ll visit Korea together; girl bonding! :D

---- ----

We will be leaving tomorrow! I’m so excited! I can’t sleep!

It’s 9pm and I think it’s still quite early, so I emailed Key. He’s just the first person I will contact every time.

Key! I’m so excited for tomorrow! See you all! My older sister is coming with me. Don’t be too surprised ‘cause she’s so pretty :D You might sing your song ‘Replay’ at the moment you saw her xD though she’s not your Noona xD You two are born at the same year. I’ll tell you more when we meet tomorrow.

Hope you’re all doing great there :) see you tomorrow! Good night!

Xoxo<3Anna

---- ----

It was early in the morning, 4am to be exact. Our flight is 10am, but we woke up early because of three reasons: 1. Airport’s kinda far from our home, 2 hour drive to be exact; 2. Ate and I really move slowly, it takes hours to finally be ready, and lastly; 3. Just because we are too excited! xD

---- -----

 We arrived at the airport at 9am. We still have an hour left so we strolled for a while. We took some pictures. Of course that’s a MUST! We wore something beautiful yet comfortable clothes. I wore an acid-wash, gray, skinny jeans; Paired with a striped, white and navy blue, over-sized shirt. I wore dark gray Van’s; and to finish my get up, I wore a vintage necklace and a pair of sunglasses, with blue-green frame. :)

Ate Ashley wore a light pink blouse, quite see-through, tucked in her black high-waist pants. She wore brown pumps. She also wore vintage necklace, but those with pearls and lace. She wore a vintage Rayban sunglass.

I can imagine Key talk about our outfit when we arrive there. xD

I really feel beautiful wearing my clothes, also I found my Ate pretty in her clothes. I think we’re really excited about this trip! It’s also a bonding time for us!

I called Jonghyun, because I can’t contact Key, to say that we are about to board the plane. He also sounded excited! I’m finally seeing them again!

I also called my Mom and Dad, and also Bea. They are all so excited for our trip! xD

--on the plane—

“I’m so excited! And I just can’t hide it!”

Ate looked at me with a disgusted face. I know it’s corny..hahaha! I looked at her like saying ‘what?!’ then we both laughed.

“It’s our first time to travel alone, like this, just the two of us.” She said with excitement

“Yeah, and I know it’ll be fun, especially when we get there. So tell me, who do you like the most?”

I looked at her with a big smile, full of curiosity in my eyes.

“I think…Minho :>” then she smiled

“Really? He’s quite shy. But I know he’s nice, and he likes sports. Maybe you two can play sports together so that you can get close. Good choice!” She just smiled after I said that.

Ate likes playing a few sports like badminton, tennis, and swimming. She’s actually good at those things.

“You really like Onew?” she asked

“I don’t know. I just find him cute in so many ways. Maybe just a little crush, not like as in ‘like’, do you get it? I think it sounds confusing.” I said it with a smile on my face.

We’re actually talking about boys here xD we never talked this way! But I like it! ;D

“How about Taemin? Don’t you like him?” She looked at me with a worried face.

I was shocked with her sudden question. But before I could ask her why she’d ask about Taemin, the flight attendant said that the plane’s about to take off. And so, our conversation was cut off.


Thank you for reading!! :D