Dream Concert

Dream Concert

 

 

A long line of people welcomed me as my feet stepped on the concert grounds. All faces were filled with glee and excitement and I admit that I too, was filled with great excitement. I joined the long line happily as I sighed and said, Finally, I’m here.

The place was huge and I’m pretty sure almost 50,000 people can fit in here. My friend pulls the end of my shirt every after 5 mins. for she is as excited as I am now. But I was not moving at all, staring blankly in space. Dumbfounded, I am. I still cannot believe the fact that I’m finally here. Damn it! Yes, I’m here!! I’ve been waiting for this. The area is almost full now and it’s getting dark. Screams of different tones from different fanboys and fangirls covered the dome. I joined them waving the light bluestick with my friends. The clock continues to tick and as the time gets closer to 7pm, my heart beats faster. I’m sweating and nervous. “Calm down,” I tell myself. And as I tried to calm myself I heard a voice saying,

“ELFs, are you ready?!~”

Everybody shouted at the top of their lungs in response. I continued screaming as I held my friend’s hand tightly. I screamed so loud that I cannot hear my own voice anymore. We looked at each other and smiled,

“This is it!”

Smokes filled the stage and one by one 13 boys appeared. Each of them defined the meaning of beauty. All were wearing white suits with style like that of a marching band. They danced in synchronization as their beautiful voices deafened my eardrums. I danced to the beat and sang with them, ignoring how stupid I might look like at that moment. I was sure that every other fans were singing too but all I hear was THEIR voices. And for a moment, I closed my eyes and tried to listen to them intently. The blend of their voices, the melody and the harmony. Then I started to distinguish which member was singing. Yesung’s deep voice, Kyu’s romantic and cold voice, Wookie’s adorable high pitch voice, Shindong’s ever so strong voice and the others: Teuk, Chul, Hyuk, Hae, Min, Siwon, Kibum, Kangin and Hangeng. Everyone. Somebody slapped my arm, I realized I got too carried away.

”Why are you closing your eyes? You might miss something and regret it later on.”

“Oh, sorry”

I watched closely not letting my eyes leave the stage. While they were performing, I saw one member look at our area. My friend screamed louder while I waved at the member.

What was I doing?! Wookie might think I was weird and stupid. Ugh. 

But I was wrong, I saw him smiled and waved back at me. Am I dreaming? Hell, no. This is real. 

Wookie did really waved at me, right? 

“Oh my gosh! He waved at you! You’re so lucky at first I thought he was waving at me” my friend said, screaming at my face.

1 hour passed and they are now having their last performance. I wasn’t tired after all what happened. I joined in every song they sing, as they danced, as if I was on the stage too. And the night ended as they all said,

“Kamsahamnida, ELFs! We love you~”

“I cannot believe it’s over! That was too fast!” my friend said sadly.

I nodded then hugged her. I don’t know why but I cannot express what I’m feeling right now and this is only what I could do at the moment. Suddenly, words began to come out.

“Thank you for coming with me, this has been an awesome night”

I waved goodbye as I stepped inside the van. I waved at the other fans too, though they didn’t know me, there’s something special between all of us that binds us altogether.

“Look who’s smiling widely tonight!,” Dad teased.

I do not want to talk now, I was reminiscing. I was just another fan but I was glad that I have been part of the sapphire blue sea.

I reached home and went to bed immediately. For 20 mins., I lie awake in my bed, eyes open. I couldn’t sleep for I was so happy. As I continue repeating the scenes inside my head, I didn’t notice that I already fell asleep with my lips curved. Still smiling:)

 

 

 

 

 

 

okay, this is my first oneshot fanfic. I dunno what happens here. Please don't tell me the story . Lol :))