[SPECIAL CHAPTER] Surprise (Jungkook Birthday Tribute)

In the Mood for Love: I Need U Fanfiction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A tribute to the Golden Maknae, Jungkook’s birthday hihi)

As much as he remembers, he was actually pranked on his first birthday he was with the boys so he thought he would be treated the same this year. He thought, well, pretty wrong.

Done with their promotions, the boys were actually making themselves pretty much busy with other things. And Jungkook, as excited for his birthday as he might seem, was actually expecting that he would be surprised again this time.

“Nah, there’ll be no more surprises for you anymore,” Jimin uttered out of nowhere.

“You still love surprises? You’re no kid anymore.” Namjoon exclaimed, hooking his neck with his right arm.

How come they know what I was thinking about? He thought to himself.

He smiled and let out slight giggle. He was happy outside but a little disappointed knowing that there’ll be no surprises this time.

“We’ll be out on Me-app later!” V said all of a sudden.

“Stop claiming the V-app, Kim Taehyung. It’s no way affiliated to an alien like you.” Jin said.

Then they did. They celebrated Jungkook’s birthday live on V-app with just a simple greeting of each member, blowing of the candle, a short thank-you speech as always. He was happy, a little, he supposed.

Without the boys knowing, you, as his beloved girl, decided to do the surpri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter